Platinum
Champion
Champion

Enemies average team:
Onyx
Champion
Champion
Platinum

I cannot play this game when I’m being paired with ranks much higher than I with people that’ve played halo 5 much longer than I. As a long time player returning to the series (the last halo game I put thousands of hours into was halo 3) this matchmaking system is actually upsetting and making it very hard to learn all the dumb millennial era gaming mechanics 343 added.
I will say until ranked is fixed it has lost another player. Ranked is pure garbage now. If your not matched against someone that is completely higher than you then you are losing rank for one or 2 losses then win 10 and your rank never goes back up. What's the point if you can't go up just like you go down? Need to fix this. This is why people are no longer playing ranked.
stckrboy wrote:
If you want more info on what's happened in those matches, drop links to them in the pinned feedback thread and Dr. Menke may be able to look into them for you
What happened is the ranking system being broke af. You should only be paired with or against like skilled players. Getting rated at plat but technically being diamond so you play onyx and champs....whaaa? Not 1 part of the ranking system makes any sense. The only people getting fair games are onyx and champs because they get paired against like skilled or even lesser skilled opponents.
eTs Wild wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
If you want more info on what's happened in those matches, drop links to them in the pinned feedback thread and Dr. Menke may be able to look into them for you
What happened is the ranking system being broke af. You should only be paired with or against like skilled players. Getting rated at plat but technically being diamond so you play onyx and champs....whaaa? Not 1 part of the ranking system makes any sense. The only people getting fair games are onyx and champs because they get paired against like skilled or even lesser skilled opponents.
Until you read how the system works, please stop posting false information.

Thanks.
It's not false information lower ranked people are getting screwed having to go against diamond, onyx, and champion players.
It's not false information lower ranked people are getting screwed having to go against diamond, onyx, and champion players.
We don't understand the ranking system. That's what it is. You may need to go read what is "said" to be the way the ranking system works. They don't like to be disagreed with.
Bring back the population and then you won't have those issues. Until that happens, compromises need to be made so higher skilled people can get games as well.
Yeah really challenging playing someone that far lower smh fun too. Great way to bring people back to the list too. Keep up the good work.
It's been explained multiple times how the ranking system functions, I suggest you take time to read it. The system works. SWAT is amongst the lowest populated playlists right now. If you wanna know how it works, and why that's happening in greater detail, ask Menke.
Yeah really challenging playing someone that far lower smh fun too. Great way to bring people back to the list too. Keep up the good work.
Do you think high skilled players like that? They aren't exactly moving up in rank by beating lower skilled players, but it's either that or they potentially don't find a game.
Rather not find a game than keep dropping to a rank that I'm not.
Rather not find a game than keep dropping to a rank that I'm not.
And yet research shows that people would rather find a bad match than no match at all.
Pretty soon I'm sure only ones that will be playing are the Dimond and higher ranks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2