[Locked] Poll to change Swatnums frequency in Swat Halo 5

OP Shpinxis

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
Me and my friends are getting really annoyed at how often Swatnums come up in Swat in Halo 5. Swat has always been about the BR and sometimes people would play with Magnums or have Magnums as secondary. The frequency of Swatnums in the Swat matchmaking is really annoying and not what I think most people want in Swat. Let 343 know what you think about Swat!
Please... Reduce SWATnums.
Supa Diz3 wrote:
Please... Reduce SWATnums.
I agree, I really would like to see a reduction (even take it out, but that might be too far as some people may like it).
I ideally want it taken out or if it has to stay once every 10 games is enough, swatnums is not fun
I can't believe how much I have played it opposed to normal swat
Well.... I'm among the 5%.... oops
Swat magnums is the worst thing 343 put in halo 5. Needs to be taken out or at least have a vote option. I have no idea what they were thinking. Just terrible.
I love swatnums!
Shpinxis wrote:
Me and my friends are getting really annoyed at how often Swatnums come up in Swat in Halo 5. Swat has always been about the BR and sometimes people would play with Magnums or have Magnums as secondary. The frequency of Swatnums in the Swat matchmaking is really annoying and not what I think most people want in Swat. Let 343 know what you think about Swat!
Yes, magnums is a great break from regular swat, but should not be the norm. The whole point of SWAT is to have a BR and go headhunting. I'd love to see the frequency lessened.
It's way too often
The whole point of Swat is to 1-shot head-shot. If you can't do that with the magnum but you can with the BR....idk what to say to you. It is equally challenging and fun in my opinion.
I really like the Swatnums variant - sorry guys Im in the lower 14%
I like Swatnums, but I think the voting system could be brought back!
Yes, lets continue this thread and hope that 343 will listen!
Literally 10 games in a row it's -Yoinking!- annoying.
JerB34R wrote:
Literally 10 games in a row it's -Yoinking!- annoying.
Yes, it definitely is. Let's keep the thread going!!
I prefer swatnums! It's closer to the DMR than the BR in Swat. DMR>BR any day
Replace magnums with dmr, swatmrs.
I prefer swatnums! It's closer to the DMR than the BR in Swat. DMR>BR any day
A lot of people have been complaining for this very reason lol, that magnums are too good.
Dameru wrote:
Replace magnums with dmr, swatmrs.
That would still be WAY better then magnums lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7