2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
I hate swatnums
It's cause all the maps are too rasclart small for anything other than a Magnum
I used to love the occassional game of magnums, but I'm sitting in matchmaking now and have played 11 games only two of which were with BR's. SWAT was meant to be a spartan and his rifle. Whether that be BR or DMR. The frequency that SWATnums occurs is taking all the fun out of SWAT because it seems inconsistent with the registering of headshots particularly from long distances. I'm honestly ready to just sell my copy of halo 5 to gamestop and buying some other crappy game with my five dollar in-store credit
Swat-MR, a DMR swat variant?

Swat-bine, a Carbine swat variant?

Swat-omatic, a automatic swat variant (AR, SMG, STORM RIFLE, etc..)?
SWATnums is way too common. I enjoy playing it but good lord just allow us to play more regular swat PLEASE
How about add light rifles, carbines, and DMR to the mix instead
For the love of god put DMR swat in. Its not like DMR swat is where swat began and is the most skill based of all of the other weapons. What about the other swat variants they had in 4? Carbine and light rifle swat? Where are those?
Swatnums seriously needs to be reduced. Does anyone know why they removed match voting and loadouts? They seemed like vast improvements on the previous halos. That and medal review after games. Such strange things to take out. O.o
Last night I had Swatnums on Riptide twice in a row. Talk about a freaking nightmare... I do good with pistols usually, I go positive. That doesn't mean I like using them at all. I think it's all luck when you're in a 1 on 1 exchanging shots with someone across the map. Getting the head shot in that situation is purely luck.
8/10 games i played to get ranked in swat were swatnums.....not cool, they should be like 1/3 of games, not even 50%
too much swatnum
bring dmr to swat
maybe bring swat to btb with snipers
kmk89 wrote:
8/10 games i played to get ranked in swat were swatnums.....not cool, they should be like 1/3 of games, not even 50%
I've managed to finding 3 matches in SWAT this season. All BR starts. I figured they had made a change. I guess I was just lucky.
they should have it revolving around - SWAT BR'S, SWAT Magnums, SWAT Carbine's & SWAT DMR'S
Im ok, though it would be nice to have 2 loadouts, with 2 sets of weapons.
Swat is why I play Halo. Imo, it's the only mode where things are even. That being said, halo 5 swat pisses me off. 70-80% of my gameplay is with the magnum. Back in the day, the magnum was the exception, not the rule. The distance afforded by the br or dmr make the game fun in the same way the sniper rifle makes things fun. Distance isn't a bad thing.

I think there are issues with hit count with the mag, too. I think we all miss old school swat.

Thank you for listening! We appreciate your doing so.
Personally I don't mind it - I prefer it to having BR swat the whole time, and I prefer magnums over DMR for swat. I get BR swat more often than swatnums.
I have been a swatnums fan since Reach. However, the Halo 5 pistols are way easier to use, and reduces the skill gap in swat. BR swat requires more skill, allowing the more skilled team to win most of the time.
10 game 7 whit magnum now quit all game whit magnum XD
for me remove swat magnum -.-
I like swatnums, but i agree, i play swatnums at least 75% of the time.
They need to add a DMR Swat variant as well, and maybe even a carbine Swat variant.
Holy sh*t thank u for posting this it literally takes the whole point of playing swat when I shoot someone 3 or 4 times and cant kill them because they r too far away its f*cking bullsh*t swatnums is garbage period.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7