The hydra its a good weapon? I think not
Depends on how and when you use it.
CesarDSM7 wrote:
Gotta learn to use it. You can lock on and look away from objects really quick and THEN fire to curve the missiles around objects.
You can also use it up close and just spam it

It's not a bad weapon
To me, the Hydra is one of the coolest weapons to be added to Halo. It’s pretty useless for PvE, but it’s so good for PvP if you learn the best situations to use it in.
CesarDSM7 wrote:
It's useful for damaging players who use their thrust at the wrong times. You can also use it pretty well up close to knock players back.

However it is situational and shouldn't be a main focus when you pick it up.
QX wrote:
CesarDSM7 wrote:
It's useful for damaging players who use their thrust at the wrong times. You can also use it pretty well up close to knock players back.

However it is situational and shouldn't be a main focus when you pick it up.
As is the case with most guns in Halo 5, it’s situational and you have to know the right time to utilize it.
If you how many rounds it takes to kill someone it can be helpful plus it helps to just experiment with it to become better at using it
CesarDSM7 wrote:
No, besides the bolt shot this is the worst weapon added to competitive. It's basically a rocket launcher that lock on to you. They track you! In competitive Halo, really! It's so easy to use too.