Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Ranking system doesn’t award me

OP Temper LH

So I’ve been playing solo q team arena and I have been doing ok. I have a 60% win rate but I’m still in diamond, I‘ve been close to onyx so many times but I lose a game or doesn’t rank up. Then I see a lot of other player that are champion or onyx that has less than 40 in win rate. Even though I’m at the top of the leader board I still don’t rank up that much but when I lose I go down a ton. Sometimes I have 10 wins in row where I‘ve been doing decent, still I can’t seem to rank up that much, and then suddenly I lose one game and I go back down, so now I need 3 wins to get back to where I was. Annoying asf. another problem is NA players having a slightly advantage. When I search focused or balanced i still go up against NA players, I live in Norway (EU) anyway when I have a gunfight with an NA player my shots seems alot more “slow”. I never complain about teammates since everyone should be able to play ranked if they want to. I don’t know how to solve this “problem”, but it’s pretty annoying to be punished For having good games and having one bad.
Check out the ranking FAQ at the top of the forum..you can post in the matchmaking update thread also if you want to request your MMR but nothing looks really off. Though I imagine being in Norway and mainly playing NA players is going to have decent impact on your skill rating.
IGRS wrote:
Check out the ranking FAQ at the top of the forum..you can post in the matchmaking update thread also if you want to request your MMR but nothing looks really off. Though I imagine being in Norway and mainly playing NA players is going to have decent impact on your skill rating.
Thanks Didn’t Know that. And yeah it’s annoying to play on NA servers but I’ve just got to live with it. Thanks!