OP MM Systems Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 94
This is not a matchmaking bug. Please post in the support forum for additional assistance.

Spoiler:
Show
This is not a matchmaking bug. Please post in the support forum for additional assistance.

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Well if its only on Waypoint and they're still counting for experience in the game this one doesn't seem like too big of a problem. I mean yes it's still a problem but Waypoint not registering it is more of a Waypoint bug than a War Games bug though...
Playlist: Team Throwdown
MAP: Any
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: : Broken Feature
Describe the bug: 4 vs 1 / 4 vs 2 in a competitive playlist
How many times has this happened? 4 times i think
hey i just ran into a bug. I was a rank 91 wetwork, and i just got the monthly challange which bunped me all the way up to rank 94 wetwork. So i had some fun changing my new armor around. I then went to the xbox dash borad to make a quick phone call. But when i got back on halo I came to find my rank wasnt at 94 where i left it, but at 92. And all the new armor i just unlock is now gone, plus all the XP i just got for completeing the monthly challange. It says i completed it. but i no longer have the XP it gave me. anyway you can help 343?!??
Playlist:MM
Map Name:All
Mode:All MMs
Is this an exploit or broken feature?:Broken
Describe the bug:The aim assist,bullet magnetism,and reticule magnetism turns on and off. It doesn't count hits when reticule is red. Worst with auto weapons.
How many times has this happened? Almost every game I have played since the first map pack
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag:Tandy711
No but I will update after i make a couple wish there was a way you could play as my Spartan. Contact me if the later is possible. Thanks Tandy711

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
This is not a matchmaking bug. Please refrain from posting spam in this thread.

Spoiler:
Show
This is not a matchmaking bug. Please refrain from posting spam in this thread.

Spoiler:
Show
Playlist: Big Team Infinity Slayer
Map: Shatter
Mode:Big Team Infinity Slayer
Exploit or Broken Feature: Exploit

Description: While playing a game of Slayer on Shatter, I used the Plasma Pistol to EMP an enemy-occupied Ghost as it was in the process of flipping over. When a teammate's fire killed the pilot, I received credit for not only an Airsassination, but also two Achievements: "Now They Fly?" and "Clay Pigeon." This is troubling because not only was I nowhere near close enough for an assassination, there are no Warthogs nor any man-cannons on the map Shatter, and both of them are each a prerequisite for one of the respective achievements.

Frequency of Occurrence: Only once to me. If it's happened to anyone else, I am unaware of it.

Video in FileShare: Yes. Two videos have been posted to the FileShare associated with XBL Gamertag Radeniss. One is entitled "Airsassination Glitch" and contains a fifteen-second clip displaying the glitch. The other is entitled "Airsassination Source," and it contains the entirety of the match in which the glitch occurred.

I am concerned about the possible ramifications for my XBL account and related profile information for Halo and other games, so a response would be appreciated as soon as it's clear what has happened. Thank you.
Playlist: Big Team Infinity Slayer
Map: Shatter
Mode:Big Team Infinity Slayer
Exploit or Broken Feature: Exploit

Description: In the middle of a match on Shatter, I was given "Special Delivery" achievement directly after I assassinated a player in the middle of a building with no mancannons in sight.

Frequency of Occurrence: Only once. I'm not sure if this is connected to Radeniss's problem (stated above), but it may be.

Video in Fileshare: No.
Playlist: Infinity Slayer/Big Team Infinity Slayer/Spartan Ops
Map Name: All
Mode: Infinity Slayer/Big Team Infinity Slayer/Spartan Ops
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: broken feature
Describe the bug: There are synchronization issues between the servers and the players. I have passed the same section several times within a few seconds (a "déjà vu" effect). I Have put bullets into people that were suddenly in a different location from where they appeared. In addition, while playing Spartan Ops there are instances when the game momentarily stops. How is this possible when the update requires you to download over 2GBs of information? All of my ports for Xbox Live are open on my router. I have a 15Mbps cable connection and my NAT is open. I have called Xbox Live about this issue before, but they asked me to report this issue with you (and so I have).
How many times has this happened? I play about every night and this occurs every night. When I played Halo: Reach the servers would at least pause until players synchronized with the server. Halo 4 does not self-correct until synchronization is incredibly out of whack for a long period.
playlist: Inf.slayer
map: Abandon
location: SAW ordnance drop in the dark cavelike area with bioluminescent plants
exploit/broken feature: broken feature

The saw will drop as usual except it is impossible to pick it up because it is halfway into the ground. A similar bug occured with drops on Haven.

Frequency: High, however, the last couple times I have played it hasn't happened, so maybe you guys fixed it already.

I do not have a video/image of this problem in my fileshare

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Playlist: Any

Map Name: Any

Mode: (Infinity Slayer / CTF / etc): Any

Is this an exploit or broken feature?: Broken feature

Describe the bug: After you exit a regen field, the noise the regen field makes stays with you throughout the rest of the game.

How many times has this happened? Several

Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? If so, please include your Gamertag: No. This bug has been known since the game came out..

There is also the camo and Ragnarok glitches that other people have mentioned which are still in the game.
Ive been experiencing a bug with the suppressor, sometimes I pull the trigger and it either wont fire or it fires a little then stops and ill have to pull the trigger again. None of my friends have this issue, it seems to just be me on my game and system. If ANYONE could help me with this, that would be nice.
This is not a matchmaking bug. Please post feedback in the appropriate section.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 94