2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 94
can't play more then one match with my team. After a match it says "press b to continue" I do that and I get out of my team and have to search for another match with new players??
I have a severe issue with halo 4 multiplayer 1 in5 games work for me but most of the time I play for about 20 seconds then jus boots me out it's been happening before and after the patch. I've re installed my whole mcc disc again which messed up my gravemind checkpoint on ledgendary I was near the end hardest mission ever. ! It's realy getting on my nerves
I got halo mcc in December. I've not been able to find a match at all.im in south africa. Plz help
  • Playlist: H2A
  • Map Name: ALL
  • Mode: H2A Modes
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? Broke Feature
  • Describe the bug: This recently started happening this weekend 3/20/15 and has not stopped (it is now 3/23/15). I join the playlist, I can play a game or two, then go back in to find another match and it will continually back me out of the playlist back to the playlist selection screen. A few of my friends indicated they suffered from the same issue and had to reset router. I reset my router a few times but it would be utterly ridiculous to have to reset my router after 3-4 games. For some reason, I don't believe it happens with any other playlist except the H2A playlist.
  • How many times has this happened? Multiple times
Please fix this game. Please add rankings. Please do what you have been paid to do. The recent fixes have been great but in all honesty, the recent fixes were getting the game to what it should've been on Day 1 (i.e. playable).

Thanks.
Playlist: H2A
Map Name: Lockdown
Mode: H2A Modes
Is this an exploit or broken feature? Broke Feature
Describe the bug: Uneven team placement. I was placed in a 3v5 and lost a rank due to my team being outnumbered by 2 players. My gamer tag is i grez i if you would like to see you your game not working.
How many times has this happened? Once
team sniper comeback
Why am i a 20 playing 50s every match with level 3s on my team? Bug? Not fair
I go to team halo 2 anniversary I join but I can never get into a match I waited for 20 minutes and nothing happens.
Almost every game or every other it either doesn't load or takes so long I get put into the game 2-3 min late it's a joke
Well im not sure if its a bug or not but i have been betrayed a few times in the past few weeks and i never get the option to boot. Some have been deliberately to get a weapon or such. Its been on halo 4 too.
Halo 3 got killed threw a wall bug or glitch has happened twice on the pit
I keep having to get on a different game and get online for it to find anybody for a match. It kicks everyone from halo 4 when it says host migration and doesn't let you back in it. Takes forever to find the last person in matchmaking
Bekommt endlich mal das spiel zum laufen. Es kann nicht sein dass ich mit 4 br salven sterbe. Und die Gegner 8 bis 10 Salven brauchen. Und ja ich Spiele seit 14 Jahren Halo ich weiss genau wieviel man austeilen muss
Playlist: Which playlist were you playing when you encountered this bug? Halo Anniversary
Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug? Stonetown
Mode: What game mode were you playing when you encountered this bug? Team Slayer BR
Is this an exploit or broken feature? Broken Feature
Describe the bug: An in-depth description of the issue. Currently I was Rank 12 on Halo Anniversay and after I won my game on Stonetown, I came out as Rank 1.
How many times has this happened? Did this happen once or multiple times? Once
Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag. Gamertag xAlm0stx. The file is in my Temp Files played on 4/7/15 at 10:50PM.
Been seeing some errors on the loading screen,B.T.B. or it's either playing in halo 3. Loading screen then black out.
<div>Playlist: Big Team Battle
Map: All of Halo 4 maps
Mode: Big Team battle
broken feature or exploit: broken feature
Describe the bug: everytime i play big team and a Halo 4 map is chosen the game loads and starts but then i get kicked,i can play fine on all other Halo maps on big team
How many times it's happened; Everytime halo 4 map is chosen</div>
I'm a massive halo fan, when I brought the game it was buggy. But who can blame them? It was rushed because halo 5 was delayed by some time! But my
matchmaking worked, I loved it even if I did have to wait a while for a game! However now, my matchmaking with any halo 4 game/map it just boots me out within 15-20 seconds! I am on BT infinity. Believe me when I say I have tried everything!! Gone to Xbox, gone to BT, I've spent hours trying to sort it out with no result!
I'm not happy that I've spent £40 on a game which is still not running correctly when it came out in November! They need to sort it out!
It's not acceptable! If anyone has had any luck fixing the problem somehow even if it's just for a short while, let me know!
Sort it out 343! #YourNoBungie
A bit slow to find a lobby for B.T.B. takes 15 to 20 minutes. I sometimes encounter the loading screen to freeze and not load at all, sometimes boots everyone. same goes to Halo 3.
I have been finding lately, that when in halo 2 anniversary matching making, I seem to always get paired with/aginast players that are way higher ranks than myself and other players. Is this normal to be matched against? I remember in Halo 2 classic it was always pretty even ranks.
DEALN E wrote:
Why am i a 20 playing 50s every match with level 3s on my team? Bug? Not fair
xAlm0stx wrote:
Playlist: Which playlist were you playing when you encountered this bug? Halo Anniversary
Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug? Stonetown
Mode: What game mode were you playing when you encountered this bug? Team Slayer BR
Is this an exploit or broken feature? Broken Feature
Describe the bug: An in-depth description of the issue. Currently I was Rank 12 on Halo Anniversay and after I won my game on Stonetown, I came out as Rank 1.
How many times has this happened? Did this happen once or multiple times? Once
Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag. Gamertag xAlm0stx. The file is in my Temp Files played on 4/7/15 at 10:50PM.
I've had both these issues several times.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 94