2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 94
How about just fixing the problem that matchmaking doesn't work if you are in Australia. I just want to play BTB and Halo 4 playlists, and can never get a single match.
Would love to play ranked Halo 4
BRING RANKED HALO 4
PLAYLISTS THAT NEED TO BE ADDED TO MULTIPLAYER:

GRIFBALL
FIESTA SLAYER
ODST FIREFIGHT

ALSO...
Can Bloodstone be added to the H2A playlist? It's making it really difficult to unlock the Tour Of Duty achievement cause no one votes for that map on Big Team or Team Slayer.
And finally… is there going to be a LASO playlist for ODST?
Me and a friend of mine hopped into the ranked Team Slayer playlist.
I was ranked higher than he was.
For about 3 games in a row we kept being put on opposite teams.

This doesn't seem to happen in unranked playlists.

Anybody else have similar issues?
Please add Flood from Halo 4
Kill Penalty is still enabled in the CE Team Slayer gametypes throughout matchmaking. Some common jumps become difficult or impossible with a high enough killing spree.
Hey I have no problem... but I'm here to talk about the playlists! now, anyone miss Multi-team? with objectives and shooting the green,yellow, red, blue and or orange team? a revival to Multi-team as 5 teams of 2 should return for the testing. I miss it, its a great team doubles substitute.
Please bring back doubles h3 first option from left to right. ranked h3 playlist and maybe snipers with h3 maps. it seems like theres no dedicated servers everytime host quit it ends the game most of the time. please 343i.
Would like to see Team Snipers. Haven't been able to play that yet. The one time it was a playlist it didn't stay for long, and I avoided playing because the game was mostly unplayable for me. Would like to see it returned now that some more bugs have been fixed.
I just came to post that I'm tired of playing BRs in almost every game mode. Either make it separate, or make auto rifles separate. Or something similar. It's getting really annoying, I know a lot of people prefer BRs but a lot of us prefer auto rifles too.

Placate us both please!
And yes please bring action sack to MCC.
LaGTaLiTy wrote:
Would like to see Team Snipers. Haven't been able to play that yet. The one time it was a playlist it didn't stay for long, and I avoided playing because the game was mostly unplayable for me. Would like to see it returned now that some more bugs have been fixed.
Yeah I hear that. Team snipers is only reason I got an xbox one. Then they lied about having snipers from the start then keep it up one whole month. very disappointing.
Honestly, I am such a huge fan of Team Snipers and Multi Team that I find it hard to even want to play the MCC right now. Before I jumped from Reach to the MCC those playlists were all I played. Please make them permanent so I can have a reason to turn on my Xbox One. If not, my WiiU will keep me busy till Arkham Knight.
BTB 8v8 please, bring back snipers as a permanent playlist w/ all halo titles. Also team slayer should not be ranked since it is a cross title playlist. Plus, If halo 1-4 playlists are all going to be ranked we need some social action to sit back and relax in between the stress filled ranked matches.
Doubles needs to be permanent.
Zombies please.
BTB needs to be 8v8.

Multi team would be fun.

Thanks
My only wish is for doubles to be back permanently and soon
Please bring back ranked team doubles and make it permanent!
Ranked FFA? Lone Wolves?
There will be a fair amount of things to say, but first of all:
THANKS for actually communicating, providing detailed CU and considering feedback at last.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 42
  4. 43
  5. 44
  6. 45
  7. 46
  8. ...
  9. 94