2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 94
Team Doubles: This should be seperate Halo 2 doubles and Halo 3 doubles..Plenty of people still play Halo 3 doubles on the 360 so this should be on the MCC with updated maps
Give me Griffball and or Infection and I will be a happy man
I really like the Big Team Battle playlist in Halo MCC. Is there any way Halo CE's Death Island can be added to the Big Team Battle playlist?
Please, for all that is Halo, make BTB 8v8 with parties of 8!!!

PLEASE!
I cant play any Halo 3 maps, i connect to the session, and when it starts loading, it gets stuck and quits the session. Fix
I know I'm in the minority here but I would love to play Infinity Slayer on Halo 4. As of now, all we get is pretty much just Legendary or Team Slayer on the same three or four maps. I miss the experience of the game on the 360 (specifically, using the Saw!) so I'd like to play with ordnance drops.

Speaking of maps: Are we going to get more maps added to the rotation? I'm guessing this is just a sacrifice to make the game work for the time being, but playing the same maps over and over again is tiresome. It's not even like there are other maps offered but they aren't getting voted on, either. It's the same handful of maps are available to vote on before every match.

Also, this is probably impossible, but I wish there were playlists within playlists. Example: I could play BTB within just H4, SWAT within just H4, etc. If I still had my 360, I would probably just dust it off and play on there, but I sold it for an Xbone and MCC and going from 60fps to 30fps is going to kind of suck.

Lastly, are we ever going to not get kicked out of the lobby at the end of the game? Really stinks when we find a group of players that you liked playing with only to be completely separated from them at the end of a match.
Lets see

1. Disable party chat and add a option in settings under Audio and Video in Control Voice Chat to were you can only here people in your party or get rid of the option to Quit a game all together unless you go back to home and press start on the game and quit (Restarts the Game) the game from there. I'm only saying this because I'm sick and tired of having a full team when were voting then when we're just about to play and a number of players quit the game before it even starts which prevents all the new updates agents quitting the game.
The Party Chat is the main problem more then anything else only because when your searching up a game in matchmaking and you get a game that you don't like people will go back to party chat then go down to the Leave option and click on Multiplayer and it automatically ejects you from matchmaking. Then the players that are still in the game that they left they get match up with uneven teams. Which leads to other players quitting the match and those player get the penalties of quitting and Xbox One reputation goes down but the ones that quit doesn't. That not fair in the slightest bit and it needs to fix in some type of way. Because this same thing happened in the Halo 5 Beta but people didn't say anything on the problem that must get fix. Thank you!

2. I saw the last update and I understand that you only want 10 playlist and all but I'm sick of going agents a party of players (Squad of player together) when I go into matchmaking by myself.
There should be Squad Playlist were you must have 2 or more players in your party to enter this playlist, and a playlist for people that enter matchmaking by themselves.

or

Make a option in the settings for MCC and Halo 5 to only get match up with players that are not in a party if you enter matchmaking by yourself.

3. In Rank Team Slayer add Halo 4

4. In Rank Team Slayer give us the community something more then Normal and BR Slayer. Like add some Team Rockets, Team Swords, Team Shotguns, Team Duals these were all in Halo 2 Classic MM back in the day and it worked fine so why not now. Then some new ones like Team CB (Carbine),Team Heavy (Which only heavy weapons respawn on the map.), and Team Lasers.

5. Give the community a playlist that's not rank for FFA and Team that goes to every map and pick all game types that are meant for FFA or Team Games. With max of 10 players so you can always find people on every map through Halo CE-Halo 4 and H2A without to many players on the map. Call it something like Mosh FFA and Team Mosh Pit.

6. Add all the maps to matchmaking in the playlist that can handle them best at. What this means if I go to Rank Team Slayer I expect to play on all the maps that are not meant for BTB. So maps like Bloodline and Last Resort shouldn't even be in Rank Team Slayer. I don't mine vehicles but your going to add certain ones in there then just add them all.

7. Decrease the amount of times Team BR's shows up in matchmaking. I just want to play normal gametypes not Team BR's all the time.

8. If your not going to ever add BOTs to the game for custom games for MCC or even Halo 5 in the future. Then at least have a Playlist where I can play every built-in gametype and map.

9. The Kinect doesn't work for game chat.

10. Add Rank to BTB.

Well that's all for right now :)
Halo: The Master Chief Collection playlist feedback

Create a hierarchical tree structure out of:
  • Rotational / multi-title playlists
  • Halo: CE
  • Halo 2 Classic
  • Halo 2: Anniversary
  • Halo 3
  • Halo 4
(Yes, 6 playlist sections.)

In each section, create 2 sub-sections or enable sorting/filtering of:
  • Ranked playlists
  • Unranked playlists
Start adding playlists, for example:
  • Rotational, Unranked, [Insert casual playlist name here]
  • Rotational, Unranked/Ranked, Big Team Battle
  • Rotational, Unranked/Ranked, Rumble Pit
  • Rotational, Unranked/Ranked, SWAT
  • Rotational, Unranked/Ranked, Team Snipers
  • Rotational, Unranked/Ranked, Team Slayer
  • Title-specific, Ranked, [Insert competitive playlist name here]
  • Halo: CE, Ranked, Team Doubles/2v2
  • Halo 2 Classic, Ranked, Team Doubles/2v2
  • Halo 2 Classic, Ranked, Team Hardcore/4v4
  • Halo 2: Anniversary, Ranked, Halo Championship Series/4v4
  • Halo 3, Ranked, MLG/4v4
And so on and so forth.
343 playlist team, please bring back team snipers. Look how many posters name it. Its a popular one and vital for training sniper skills. I dont get why it was only there for one month and now not even being mentioned in the update. Team snipers please, pretty please!!
Playlist : SWAT
Game : Halo 2 Anniversary
Problem : Respawn Settings
In the current H2A settings of Team Swat the respawns are set to 7 seconds. The rest of the games are 3 seconds which is much more enjoyable. Please Fix this Problem.
General suggestions for multiplayer:
- Increase Big Team Battle to 16 players
- Do not allow votes to go through after the countdown clock has hit "zero" in the matchmaking lobby

Requests for future playlists:
- Team Snipers
- Infection
- Action Sack

Requests for removal of current playlists:
- Halo Championship Series

Thank you
Quote:
How to use this thread
This thread is for reporting bugs that you find in Halo 4 matchmaking.

Wait, what’s a bug?
A bug is an error, flaw, mistake, or fault in Matchmaking that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Please do not post critiques, balance suggestions or overall game / map discussion in this thread.

If you find a bug while playing in Halo 4 Matchmaking, you should post about it here, and describe it to the best of your ability. Please post in this format:

• Playlist: Which playlist were you playing when you encountered this bug?
  • Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug?
  • Mode: What game mode were you playing when you encountered this bug?
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature?
  • Describe the bug: An in-depth description of the issue.
  • How many times has this happened? Did this happen once or multiple times?
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag.
Please post critiques, balance suggestions or overall map discussion in the individual playlist threads, which can be found in the War Games Feedback section.

Thank you for your feedback and help with matchmaking bug reporting! The Matchmaking Systems Team will be checking this thread daily and answering questions when necessary.
Borgata614 wrote:
Quote:
How to use this thread
This thread is for reporting bugs that you find in Halo 4 matchmaking.

Wait, what’s a bug?
A bug is an error, flaw, mistake, or fault in Matchmaking that produces an incorrect or unexpected result, or causes it to behave in unintended ways. Please do not post critiques, balance suggestions or overall game / map discussion in this thread.

If you find a bug while playing in Halo 4 Matchmaking, you should post about it here, and describe it to the best of your ability. Please post in this format:

• Playlist: Which playlist were you playing when you encountered this bug?
  • Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug?
  • Mode: What game mode were you playing when you encountered this bug?
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature?
  • Describe the bug: An in-depth description of the issue.
  • How many times has this happened? Did this happen once or multiple times?
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag.
Please post critiques, balance suggestions or overall map discussion in the individual playlist threads, which can be found in the War Games Feedback section.

Thank you for your feedback and help with matchmaking bug reporting! The Matchmaking Systems Team will be checking this thread daily and answering questions when necessary.
I'm a 43 how come me and none if my friends can find a game in h2a past 3 Days?
Few things to suggest here.

A dedicated team doubles and team snipers playlist.double teaming people and sniping is vital to improve your slayer game in 4vs4 settings. This creates vatiety and a more skilled community overall.I know that having those playlists in Halo 3 as staples helped me improve individual aspects of my game.

As for which playlist are being given ranks in the next few days I hope the 343i team have noticed peoples callsigns over the last few days.People will write ''Halo 2 only'' or'' H3 or I quit'' or something along those lines. Have seperate playlist for the different Halo titles and individual communities will flourish within MCC.

If people want to be a Halo 3,CE,H2A kid or H2 classic kid let them.If we can compete on an individual game of Halo then the Team Slayer Ranked playlist will become a nice basis to see how good a player is overall in the Halo series.

As for adding casual playlists I think maybe make a 3 playlist social area in matchmaking. Team Slayer Social (including team swat and team snipers),Big Team Social and Social Objective 5 vs 5 .You get the idea.just give us somewhere to warm up before we go on the ranking grind.most people will stay on Halo when they see the ranking sysytem in action so ease them in with social so they can perform in ranked.

You're heading in the right direction with MCC 343. Keep it up and please listen to what the community wants.Thank you.
This is a small bug that I found since the last update. There is a white stripe in the top left corner of the screen. In wvery single menu of the game.
5v5 matches 5+5=10 on maps designed for max 8 players like lockdown and warlord
[/not a bug, deleted]
Wow, it is amazing how many are unable to grasp the difference of bugs and making change suggestions.

Anyway, here goes:
Playlist: Which playlist were you playing when you encountered this bug?
I was play Halo 4 on MCC.
Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug?
Solace
Mode: What game mode were you playing when you encountered this bug?
Team Slayer
Is this an exploit or broken feature?
I would say a broken feature
Describe the bug: An in-depth description of the issue.
The medal for a Perfection did not pop up even though 21-0. I earn these so rarely, but the few time it has, I believe this is the 3rd, it has happened every time. Also the Domination achievement and my Medal stats do not coincide. I should have 52 Legendary medals and the achievement is only showing 50.
Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag.
All I have are some pics of what I am talking about.
http://i.imgur.com/jQlFqng.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/A6sDAfo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5hjBKHj.jpg

I know in the big picture of everything that you are working on that this may be small. However, for those of us who earn these types of medals so infrequently, and who are pushing for achievement completion of this game, it is frustrating to see these types of stats/medals are inaccurate. I hope there will be a fix in the near future.

Thank you for your time and effort.
I think cross-game playlists are a bad idea. Please add more Halo 2 Classic and Anniversary playlists. Every Halo game is different, so having to play all of them in one playlist is pretty annoying. This game was supposed to be an Anniversary game for Halo 2 not Halo CE, Halo 3, nor Halo 4.
Honestly Team Hardcore is a not necessary playlist in my opinion, team objective is a much more needed playlist in comparison.

You can put Team hardcore in the HCS playlist maybe or at least in Team Slayer as a choice?

I really believe Infection should be as well a permanent playlist this will help to have casual players and fun on this game since a lot players left the game because of the issues, this could be the thing to catch back some of them, especially if maps like haunted manor or stuff like that are present, use these forges 343!

Happy anyway to hear all this changes regarding the playlists, BTB should be 16 players and when Relic will be out, please do a rotational playlist for the launch of Relic with only BTB maps and gametypes for H2A maps including relic then.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 43
  4. 44
  5. 45
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. ...
  9. 94