2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. ...
  9. 94
So I was playing swat a couple days ago with my friend and the game starts I see the enemy and i am clearly shooting the enemy in head and for some reason he does not die! Here is the footage. http://xboxclips.com/CrashShark104/9a6576ab-d50c-4e72-8d25-972fb9bc4f36
So, I was playing some arena today and I got banned again... for no reason at all. I've tolerated this for so long that this is getting annoying. I didn't do anything that would get me banned and I just randomly get banned. After the game, it said "could not connect to server" and I got banned. This has happened before but I've just dealt with it by playing warzone or something else but this time I got banned for 8 hours... WTF 343... please just fix this, this is getting really annoying.
Here's a bug.
I get kicked out of matchmaking because the so called dedicated survers suck.
Then I get banned for quitting.
Fix it, maybe? lol such bad programming for a major title game.
  • Playlist: Warzone
  • Map Name: Any
  • Mode: Warzone
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? Broken Feature
  • Describe the bug: Spartan Laser kills on Vehicular Bosses do not grant medals, points, or commendation progress to the user. Occasionally happens with Railguns
  • How many times has this happened? Every Spartan Laser Kill, rarely with Railgun
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag. Two Game DVR clips: GrizzlyJohnny
this is a glitch that happens quite frequently its that weapons despawn instantaneously after death instead of being there for over 10 seconds.
fix the second zone is defended in warzone assault because they are using the bug, to be in hidden areas of parking
Hey! So i will begin saying that I'm kinda new to these forum posts. I don't know if anybody will read this and how someone will be able to maybe helping me.
I started playing some arena games yesterday and saw that my total kills and deaths were not updating in my service record. Then I checked waypoint and the channel app and the amount of kills and deaths are stil the same... Now I hope somebody knows wat is wrong and can help me.
Thanks in advance if anybody reads this!
-
Gamer tag is leeg42p on zbox. Again for the 10000000th time this week I got banned for the game disconnecting at the end of the victory screen and it's not even fair that I purchased this and it not work. Please stop the ban for this.
So, I was playing some arena today and I got banned again... for no reason at all. I've tolerated this for so long that this is getting annoying. I didn't do anything that would get me banned and I just randomly get banned. After the game, it said "could not connect to server" and I got banned. This has happened before but I've just dealt with it by playing warzone or something else but this time I got banned for 8 hours... WTF 343... please just fix this, this is getting really annoying.
I had one time where I left a BTB match (while it was social) and got banned for being AFK but it was my first offense.
I also got banned after completing a match. I was playing with a friend and we won our match of grifball but I was the only one banned when it ended. 343 please fix your banning system. Make it consistent.
cannot connect to halo 5 lobby service
Banned for losing a round? Didn't quit, round ended... banned. What?
So...disconnected from a ranked match and it counted for my game total! Soon after that the lag problem began and Reqs were not available. Restarted the game and seems to be fine. But on the Slayer game I was in first with a 12 to 4 KDA and we were winning, I needed that win badly! I think that 4 other players also were disconnected! This is a problem. I was punished for this and it affects my game play alot, I will be lucky to get silver! Last night the lag took over as well as today and has made it impossible to rank, this will be the worst ranking in slayer yet all do to whatever might be happening. My system checks out as well. This is on your end, kinda tired of putting up with this and I know after reading other forums that so are other players. I watched my film and could not see the lag problem in the recording! I also think the ranking system might be flawed, I had a 10 and 4 record in FFA with a good kda and got a platinum 1 while another player got ranked in the same match with a 10 & 2 with a muck lower KDA and ranked P5. I would have expected that I got the P5 & him the P1 but that didn't happen. Just finished a FFA game and fought lag and it seriously affected my game and I wound up 12 to 25 and got 4th after two people were either dropped or quit and I still ranked up! It also killed my kda. This has been a very weird start to this season and if I continue to have problems I will lesson my play till it gets fixed, and that would suck due to the fact I love this game! I am going to still try FFA before a ranked slayer match and see how I do, but please try to make this less frustrating for all of us. This is a call for help & Spartens never call for help!
GNoMeBoneS wrote:
So...disconnected from a ranked match and it counted for my game total! Soon after that the lag problem began and Reqs were not available. Restarted the game and seems to be fine. But on the Slayer game I was in first with a 12 to 4 KDA and we were winning, I needed that win badly! I think that 4 other players also were disconnected! This is a problem. I was punished for this and it affects my game play alot, I will be lucky to get silver! Last night the lag took over as well as today and has made it impossible to rank, this will be the worst ranking in slayer yet all do to whatever might be happening. My system checks out as well. This is on your end, kinda tired of putting up with this and I know after reading other forums that so are other players. I watched my film and could not see the lag problem in the recording! I also think the ranking system might be flawed, I had a 10 and 4 record in FFA with a good kda and got a platinum 1 while another player got ranked in the same match with a 10 & 2 with a muck lower KDA and ranked P5. I would have expected that I got the P5 & him the P1 but that didn't happen. Just finished a FFA game and fought lag and it seriously affected my game and I wound up 12 to 25 and got 4th after two people were either dropped or quit and I still ranked up! It also killed my kda. This has been a very weird start to this season and if I continue to have problems I will lesson my play till it gets fixed, and that would suck due to the fact I love this game! I am going to still try FFA before a ranked slayer match and see how I do, but please try to make this less frustrating for all of us. This is a call for help & Spartens never call for help!
So last night I was absolute lit by being disconnected from my game again an this time my rating went way down from quarter way in gold 5 to past half in gold 4. I had a 16 & 8 record at the time of disconnect. My team lost by 1 and we paid for a mistake I had nothing to do with. This is so frustrating and I am taking a brake from playing Halo. When I checked my system my Xbox said it was on there side. So is microsoft going to fix my csr? If I keep being disconnected after the next update I will no longer play Halo. I am not having problems with any other games, just this one. Sorry Halo, you may be loosing another diehard fan! I am seriously upset about this and what is doing to my performance! Please fix! Please fix! Please fix! I know not everybody has this problem but please listen to your community and make this game playable again!!!!! For everyone!
Quote:
Please post in this format:

• Playlist: Arena
  • Map Name: Truth
  • Mode: Swatums
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? Most definitely broken feature!
  • Describe the bug: Disconnected multiple times! My system says it's on your side! I have paid for this on my csr now and I am being punished for disconnected. Please read the last to previous forum posts.
  • How many times has this happened? Multiple times on April 5th and it has begun to affect my csr, check my gamer page.
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag. Please fix this I have no film just the previous forum posts and if you look on my forum history you'll find other similar complaints. I am not a quiter nor do I wast quiting on my record! (The Matchmaking Systems Team will be checking this thread daily and answering questions when necessary.) Please respond to save this gamer from moving on and out of frustration!
This is my third forum post on a problem I have not gotten feedback on, please respond!
I don't know if this is the right place, but the armor mod for Splinter grenades no longer works. I have it selected, but every respawn I just start with 1 frag. This was in all Warzone matches.
Well the ban hammer strikes... but I DVR'd it. 2 games in a row since the new update, and my guns were invisible. Major bug is everyone experiencing this or just me?
From doing a Google search looks like people had this issue back in 2015, i've never had it until today.
Well....I have never had so many problems on a game before. Everything is off and I have been disconnected several times today and again my csr was lowered. On team arena my team members left or were disconnected from my game and has cost me dearly! Thanks for nothing on the help and thanks for nothing on the update. This has been a terrible experience these last two days and my csr and the fun I was trying to have has been greatly effected. I wish you were listening 343i, your community needs you to! Time for a break from Halo5, good luck and I wish you all the best!
Since the update it doesnt Show my Arena Ranks.
fix the Grifball skylark map glitch as soon as possible cause it is pissing me off:
my friend and I got into a game that already started (you will understand why we got into this game once I explain) and once we got into a game of Grifball on the map "Skylark" we were behind the walls of the map and we were getting spawn killed left and right. I don't know who created this new map Skylark but 343 and whoever made it need to fix it NOW! I am now banned for 6 freaking hours from Arena because of "un-natural selection". I am sick and tired of 343 ignoring our requests and they are seriously infuriating me. I am now banned because of 343 and all I wanted to do is play some Grifball with a friend of mine and now I am banned until 9 at damn night. The Skylark glitch is severely annoying because right when you spawn in on occasions like what I sadly encountered is that you spawn behind the map and majority of the time cannot get out. 343 needs to unban me and fix this damn glitch cause I love Halo 5 but these glitches are really making me wanna quit all together. Like I said in another post the betrayal option is more frequent and extremely annoying too. Please fix this or it is really gonna piss me and other Grifball players off severely.
PG WarLike wrote:
Since the update it doesnt Show my Arena Ranks.
Having the same issue, it doesnt show my ranks, only place i am able to see my current ranking is in post game carnage, this has been since the ghosts update.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 79
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. ...
  9. 94