3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 94
infected can kill through barriers
3/5 matches are assault, and Truth comes up way too much.
I don't know if this is a bug or if you added this intentionally but No one is getting deranked from losing. Only from quiting matches
just got kicked out of warzone assault game with like 2min left just to sync an update or something => i just lost an ultra rare warzone rp bonus
Found an error in Halo 5 SWAT. Just advanced from Gold 6 to Platinum 1, but I got this post screen which is mislabelled as "diamond". See link below:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/3ab5affd-fa74-4072-bf6f-817c7c7797ca?gamertag=Lt%20Cannon&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

Edit: fixed link
Why does playing social playlists affect my statistics? Or why is there no seperate statistical category for social playlists? These statistics you have for everyone's service record aren't accurate to how good each player actually is if you have game-types like grifball and infection, or any other "social" playlist for that matter mixed in with ranked game-type statistics.
  • All playlist
    • Map Name: What map were you playing on when you encountered this bug?
    • Mode: arena and warzone.
    • Is this an exploit or broken feature? No
    • Describe the bug: i start up an arena quene then i get in the lobby and just before the game starts upnor if i even get into the game i would be instantly kicked and it would say "your fireteam has changed" and i get kicked to the main screen then gwt a ban for 19+ mins
  • How many times has this happened? It has been occurring often and i have been getting banned out of arena
How about fix the Matchmaking problems before dropping new content to make everything -Yoinking!- worse we don't want another master chief collection I want to play the game to make it sweet on the walk to the room three times. You said. Dedicated severs so there's no exscus h
On BTB map Viking you can get out of the map via a banshee and survive due to the kill barrier being too far out. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/killatubby/screenshot/4291197
Playlist: All of them
Map Name: All maps
Mode: (Infinity Slayer / CTF / etc):A ll modes
Is this an exploit or broken feature?: Broken feature
Describe the bug: We don't match parities, where is party matching 343?
How many times has this happened? Everyday since Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and Halo 5: Guardians
Do you have a video of this in your fileshare? No, look all over YouTube
None of my req packs are showing up. I can't get the menus to load. It won't let me play multiplayer at all. I can't view the req store.
Halo 5 Infection Black Friday
https://youtu.be/sW5sVeNBY04

Map Breaking
  • Playlist: All
  • Map Name: All
  • Mode: All
  • Broken Feature
  • Describe the bug: I am aware that if you quit too many matches you will be temporarily banned. But what happens to me is I quit once during the entire day, and after I play another match I get disconnected from the server and banned.
  • How many times has this happened? I rarely quit but it has happened every single time.
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag.
    File Share wouldn't be able to capture it.
my game sometimes becomes texture less in Warzone once I spawn something in
  1. Textures disappear allot during Warzone
  2. I never get the bloody boss kill even after I put allot of bullets into them
  3. Its a weird bug but in BTB sometimes I cannot enter a vehicle, specifically a vehicle my friends are in, like a Warthog. Anyone else?
infected can kill through barriers
Yeah I have that too. It's -Yoinking!- -Yoink- how they can do that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Playlist: n/a; a req issue
map name: n/a; req issue
mode: I guess war zone related
more towards a "broken feature"
description: I had just finished a warzone match and had gone to buy a gold req pack, and after it took my points, it said that my req pack had been purchased but can not be opened at this time. And it was placed in my open packs menu. I went to open the pack from that screen and it told me that I had already opened it and it disappeared after the next match, and I never got any req points or anything back from it.
How many times has it happened: once.
Relevant video?: in the spoiler hopefully.
Spoiler:
Show
A buddy and i got spawned inside the vehicle bay in Darkstar and couldn't get out. we just spawned in there with no vehicle. Like....We didnt call one in we just spawned underneath the shield.
Found an error in Halo 5 SWAT. Just advanced from Gold 6 to Platinum 1, but I got this post screen which is mislabelled as "diamond". See link below:

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/screenshot/3ab5affd-fa74-4072-bf6f-817c7c7797ca?gamertag=Lt%20Cannon&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

Edit: fixed link
Getting this too. Happens for all Platinum ranks in FFA.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 94