Matchmaking is itself a bug.
- Playlist: Any ranked 4v4
- Map Name: All maps. It's about the playlist and matchmaking not the map.
- Mode: Again, any 4v4. Mode is irrelevant.
- Is this an exploit or broken feature? It's both. It's a function of 343i matchmaking not being sufficient in an environment of tanking players and xbox dupe accounts...the latter being exploitable and rendering the former feature broken or crippled.
- Describe the bug: An uneven game is not a bug. The bug is that it can happen 10+ games at times. If this isn't a bug then I would ask you show me the requirements. Do they read "providing uneven matches in focused mode for extended periods of time is acceptable given the circumstances"? Hope not. That's what happens on a daily basis. So, if this is the 343i take or you are conceding defeat then you guys are ruling it. Congrats. You don't own it though and that is major credibility and reliability capital....lost.
- How many times has this happened? It is part of the normal functioning of matchmaking as far as I've experienced.
You cannot expect me or most reasonable people to play in uneven games....for 10+ games at times. I play more FFA because of it. That has been fun and it certainly improves some aspects of 4v4 but... yeah.
I will *quit* such games when a match is absolutely crap, meaning:
- an afk player in an objective game (seriously...you expect me to rack up units of time wasted even trying these matches....)
- a betraying player or one that is hiding flags or just generally wrecking the game (same as above. results in undesirable and often unwinnable matches)
- a tanking player who is "getting qualified" or maintaining that low rank (either because he sucks and/or wants opps he can burn)
- opps that are quadrupling kills of our squad usually indicating a tanked ranking to get noob or inferior competition.
I have no other means of protest outside eventually deciding to do something other than play, improve my skills, or contribute anything to Halo.
I hear nothing in response....ever. I just get some moderator or troll with comebacks and justification...not answers...and certainly not anything like a response *from 343i* that indicates there is even a problem. That in itself is lame. Would you continue patronizing any local merchants that fed you shyte and kept you in the dark? Nope. Me either.
Speaking for myself you're leaving me little outs here.