1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. ...
  8. 94
I believe that elites should still be a playable race on the new games sure it will be extra work but it would be noice
Have not been able to get a match in Slayer since December. Only in Free for all and here and there on Breakout. Is no one playing? Waste of money to pay for on-line when you can't get a game. Any help out there?
CUBE193 wrote:
The Halo 5 Swat maps need a refresh or something. The matches on Eden in a row. Also it's like the only maps are Eden, Pegasus II, Truth, and Coliseum. January 23, 2017
Kelkuder wrote:
I believe that elites should still be a playable race on the new games sure it will be extra work but it would be noice
Proflaw wrote:
Have not been able to get a match in Slayer since December. Only in Free for all and here and there on Breakout. Is no one playing? Waste of money to pay for on-line when you can't get a game. Any help out there?
Please keep this topic free for reporting actual bugs you have encountered in game.
For playable elites, there is a thread in Halo 5 Guardians for discussing this.
For issues with matchmaking, try setting your search to expanded and see if you get better results
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.

aveces desconecta de servidores
  • Warzone. Bug where Red Team can run through their initial home base doors before clearing the A.I. Not sure if it's on every map but Stormbreak and Noctus for sure.
  • Warzone. Attack on Sanctum you can still contest a garage (can't remember if south or north) while crouching in a specific spot at the vehicle bay.
4 times in warzone firefight today it backed me out of game and put me in a lobby by myself where they only way I could get into another game is by exiting and reloading Halo 5. I've burnt through a lot of vehicle reqs and boosts, but someone told me the boosts come back. Either way it's frustrating to play through almost the whole match to make no xp or rp progress 4 times today, that's almost hour wasted if each one lasts 13-15 minutes and you get sent back at the last boss.
Matchmaking is itself a bug.
  • Playlist: Any ranked 4v4
  • Map Name: All maps. It's about the playlist and matchmaking not the map.
  • Mode: Again, any 4v4. Mode is irrelevant.
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? It's both. It's a function of 343i matchmaking not being sufficient in an environment of tanking players and xbox dupe accounts...the latter being exploitable and rendering the former feature broken or crippled.
  • Describe the bug: An uneven game is not a bug. The bug is that it can happen 10+ games at times. If this isn't a bug then I would ask you show me the requirements. Do they read "providing uneven matches in focused mode for extended periods of time is acceptable given the circumstances"? Hope not. That's what happens on a daily basis. So, if this is the 343i take or you are conceding defeat then you guys are ruling it. Congrats. You don't own it though and that is major credibility and reliability capital....lost.
  • How many times has this happened? It is part of the normal functioning of matchmaking as far as I've experienced.
You cannot expect me or most reasonable people to play in uneven games....for 10+ games at times. I play more FFA because of it. That has been fun and it certainly improves some aspects of 4v4 but... yeah.

I will *quit* such games when a match is absolutely crap, meaning:
  • an afk player in an objective game (seriously...you expect me to rack up units of time wasted even trying these matches....)
  • a betraying player or one that is hiding flags or just generally wrecking the game (same as above. results in undesirable and often unwinnable matches)
  • a tanking player who is "getting qualified" or maintaining that low rank (either because he sucks and/or wants opps he can burn)
  • opps that are quadrupling kills of our squad usually indicating a tanked ranking to get noob or inferior competition.
I have no other means of protest outside eventually deciding to do something other than play, improve my skills, or contribute anything to Halo.

I hear nothing in response....ever. I just get some moderator or troll with comebacks and justification...not answers...and certainly not anything like a response *from 343i* that indicates there is even a problem. That in itself is lame. Would you continue patronizing any local merchants that fed you shyte and kept you in the dark? Nope. Me either.

Speaking for myself you're leaving me little outs here.
kill feed is laggy
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I know the initial post says this is for Halo 4 bugs, but I'm going to assume that its still in use and for Halo 5 bugs as well. If I'm wrong please correct me.
  • Playlist: Warzone
  • Map Name: Sanctum
  • Mode: Warzone
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? Exploit
  • Describe the bug: If you go to the oasis and crouch between two rocks you can launch yourself to the top of the map. Its hard to explain, so I'll include a game clip below.
  • How many times has this happened? I just recently stumbled upon it/only once.
  • Clip: Link
FFA. Post game Onyx CSR progression displayed POSITIVE XP (green arrows) but the numbers didn't add up. Upon checking game history the progression displays an actual loss of XP (red arrows).
I have seen people running through the barriers in Warzone on Noctus. Very weird.
_Warzone Firefight
_All Maps
_Bug: Respawn Timer
_Solution on how to fix it? Simple, Reduce it to 5 seconds max or remove it entirely and enable squad revives
Every time i get invited to join a party, i press the home button to join and when the Match starts my game ALWAYS crashes, please fix this is getting pretty annoying!!!
I played halo wars 2 last night and on 1 occasion the game crashed.Though it did not happen again.
  • Playlist: Infection
  • Map Name: Power Installation 484
  • Mode: Braaaains
  • Is this an exploit or broken feature? Exploit
  • Describe the bug: Survivors fire Arclight rounds into a certain wall, rounds seem to get lodged in wall and continuously cause damage if Infected players attempt to pass through
  • How many times has this happened? At least five separate times.
  • Do you have a relevant film in your File Share? If so, please include your Gamertag. EMPEROR NOVA01; Direct links: Exhibit A; Exhibit B; Exhibit C
Sometimes in Warzone Firefight,enemies are not displayed with icons across the map so you can find them in time,with only 5-4 minutes your'e forced to run around the entire map just to find them which is annoying and time consuming considering the waves can consist of bosses
Any arena match. Opponents die about 5-10 seconds or sooner if they kill a team mate after I killed them and this is after I died. I then get a From the grave.
Why does halo 5 lag so bad? I thought Halo 5 has dedicated server, am I wrong? Why teamed up against platinum4 when you are level Gold3? Is this how Rank suppose to be? Seems like 343 have no clue what their doing or the game has very less population, hence has no choice other then matching up anyone higher.
343 should bring back population counter from Halo 3
As of today I'm getting bad disconnects from the Halo 5 servers mid-match. I'm even streaming and the stream doesn't stutter or falter in any way. I don't get disconnected from Live and no other devices on the network lose connectivity in any way. I'm literally playing and then getting instantly thrown to the matchmaking lobby screen....still in the same party I was in. I immediately leave the fireteam and try to rejoin the match only to not get that opportunity. This is on the most recent Xbox One Insider Preview Update using Beam Streaming. 2 DNF's in a row and 3rd in 10 matches.....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 90
  4. 91
  5. 92
  6. 93
  7. ...
  8. 94