OP MM Systems Team

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. ...
  7. 94
As of today I'm getting bad disconnects from the Halo 5 servers mid-match. I'm even streaming and the stream doesn't stutter or falter in any way. I don't get disconnected from Live and no other devices on the network lose connectivity in any way. I'm literally playing and then getting instantly thrown to the matchmaking lobby screen....still in the same party I was in. I immediately leave the fireteam and try to rejoin the match only to not get that opportunity. This is on the most recent Xbox One Insider Preview Update using Beam Streaming. 2 DNF's in a row and 3rd in 10 matches.....
Report this through the Preview app on console and on the Preview forums too. They really do look at that feedback. :)
As of today I'm getting bad disconnects from the Halo 5 servers mid-match. I'm even streaming and the stream doesn't stutter or falter in any way. I don't get disconnected from Live and no other devices on the network lose connectivity in any way. I'm literally playing and then getting instantly thrown to the matchmaking lobby screen....still in the same party I was in. I immediately leave the fireteam and try to rejoin the match only to not get that opportunity. This is on the most recent Xbox One Insider Preview Update using Beam Streaming. 2 DNF's in a row and 3rd in 10 matches.....
Report this through the Preview app on console and on the Preview forums too. They really do look at that feedback. :)
Thank you. I just have a feeling I'm about to get a temporary matchmaking ban now. I haven't had DNF's like this in my entire 10-year Halo career. I'm hoping my first matchmaking ban isn't because of technical difficulties =/
Thank you. I just have a feeling I'm about to get a temporary matchmaking ban now. I haven't had DNF's like this in my entire 10-year Halo career. I'm hoping my first matchmaking ban isn't because of technical difficulties =/
I may or may not have had a few quit bans in Reach from being dropped....but I was playing from Italy on US host so there's that!

I'm also in the Preview ring and have been getting dropped quite a bit. I have yet to get a ban, if that helps. :)
Seems like every time I've been playing Arena games for awhile, and then I Want to play a "warzone", I get kicked out. Happens without a fail everytime. I have to quit the game, and restart just to play any type of warzone map. Thoughts?
yeah i can understand that
I get lagged out a lot playing WZA. I mean one match runs smooth and then the next match all i get is the -Yoinking!- loading screen and thats just my first 2 games of the day. Pls fix the lagging out issues 343. Why are we even having these issues seeing that the game has been out for about 1yr and half now.
The smart scope floating thing and crouch alows players to get to unfair places and camp.
Playlist: Ranked Slayer
Map: Not map specific
Mode: Slayer
Description: Even though I've only completed 4 of my placement matches so far this season for Slayer, after I won my last game, the graphic popped up saying that I was now Platinum 1. However, when I go back to the playlist selection menu, it says I have completed 4 Slayer matches for this season (which is correct). I ended last season at Gold 6, and have won my last 2 or 3 games, so it seems like the system is treating these games like a continuation of last season instead of a reset. This doesn't seem to happen in any other playlists.
Playlist: Team Skirmish
Issue: matched teams twice(one time friends haha) while searching solo and we got steamrolled on,yayy:(
Issue: matched teams twice(one time friends haha) while searching solo and we got steamrolled on,yayy:(
That's not a bug.

This is not a place for you to troll or post silly things. Please keep your bug reports on topic.
That's not a bug.

This is not a place for you to troll or post silly things. Please keep your bug reports on topic.
its a bug/issue when it happens often in social too(when you dont have an option to match solos) and i was not trying to troll. If on topic why does everytime I start Halo 5 get the retrieving data issue,I have had this issue since the game launch/when it was first reported people in the community having it
SINCE THE SECOND TO LAST "UPDATE":

I have lost numerous amount of REQ BOOSTS, because I keep getting black screened when matching in warzone.

This isn't just me, it happens to alot of players I know.

Don't blame my connection, I never had this issue before.

Please fix.
Hey can you please have a look at this bug? If you set your preference to Expanded, search and play a game, when it researches it actually switches to Balanced. The host can't see this however, they still see it saying Expanded, your party members will see Balanced. This is definitely a real problem because we can't find Balanced games AT ALL in Australia, so it makes us go back to the menu and research after every single match. It's super annoying and me and my friends are frankly really frustrated this still hasn't been even acknowledged.
Do not create/use alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.

Spoiler:
Show
Report a riptide glitch where you can clamber into a ledge and then clamber into a tube where after that you can get out of the map
I hope you mean 5 not 4 but fix spawning. It's not complicated. Here's some advice. Don't spawn a blue guy where there's a red player. Problem solved.
I am pretty sure the developers know about it but I just want to mention it again. Since the patch that the Wheelman medal counts as an assist you often get an assist medal instead of a Wheelman one. I think it's a year since that came up. It's about a thirth/ every third that gets eaten.
I got a couple of links where it's obvious and you can see it, the most recent case where 22 assist in total and only 1 meal, I drove the whole game. Maybe having a passenger making kills in the hog screws things up even more.

Have a good day
This is just a minor Bug but an annoying one which happens uncommonly.Sometimes when I assassinate it goes into third person for a split second and goes back into First Person.And That usually gets me killed.It happens wheter I have good or bad connection

It happened here
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I am having an issue with matchmaking. I am playing with my brother in the same house on two different xbox consoles. Some times we will play match after match with no issue. But sometimes it will kick one of us from the matchmaking and then it will not let them join when a team member drops from warzone. When the problems happens it's usually several times in a row. Is there any recommended fix for this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. ...
  7. 94