Please provide feedback on the Team Arena Fall Preview settings in this thread! To read up on the Team Arena Fall Preview playlist and find links to all other dedicated feedback threads, head here.
Over the past few months, we’ve been gathering your feedback on Arena map weapon layouts here on Waypoint, and we’ve made a variety of refresh updates to a select set of Arena map / game type combinations in Team Arena.
For Riptide, the following changes have been made:
- Adjusted starting spawns to be more equidistant from power weapons
- Added Active Camouflage to bottom mid
- Replaced the Hydra with the Plasma Caster
- Removed the Storm Rifle by Blue Tree House
- Moved the Storm Rifle in water room to the bottom floor next to the broken water main
- Removed the Battle Rifle
- Moved the H2 Battle Rifle to the old Storm Rifle location in the Water Room
- Replaced DMRs with Recon DMRs
- Moved the DMR out of Blue Room and placed below stage
- Removed Suppressor