Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

ROAMING KING MATCHMAKING ISSUES

OP Pius Rampage

I am having a really hard time getting a match in Roaming King. I know a few other players who are having that problem, but those guys are Onyx/Champion level which makes some sense. I am only Platinum. Anyone else having that issue with this playlist? Even when I do get a game, someone drops out and I end up waiting forever. I have also changed the match making settings to "expanded" in the hopes of getting something, but still nothing. Issue started when the last playlist update occured.
Roaming King is not a ranked playlist, so I don't think that is the problem.

I just don't think enough people are playing it unfortunately. Something to note; I thought most of the Roaming King players went to Mythic Shotty Snipes, but I read people were having trouble finding a game there too. I found that surprising, so something else might be causing the issue besides low population.
JB Linken wrote:

I just don't think enough people are playing it unfortunately. Something to note; I thought most of the Roaming King players went to Mythic Shotty Snipes, but I read people were having trouble finding a game there too. I found that surprising, so something else might be causing the issue besides low population.
MMR still plays a roll in matchmaking. But you are right, I thought most people went to Shotty as well, but I can't get a game there either unless its during peak playing hours (3pm-12am, and weekends).
JB Linken wrote:

MMR still plays a roll in matchmaking. But you are right, I thought most people went to Shotty as well, but I can't get a game there either unless its during peak playing hours (3pm-12am, and weekends).
MMR play a part in social matchmaking but it is very loose and disregarded once you search long enough. The trouble you have in finding games is probably just due to population considering Apex just came out.