1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10
Remove Opus because it's a garbage spawnkilling map with way too much open space
Way too often players spawn way too close. Sometimes I spawn and enemies are right next... not too good, specially on scyte, 6 players...
Why are there so few players in Rumble Pit? Isn't it the only playlist that has free for all? I'm afraid to join for the sheer fact that I'll just end up with foreign hosts and I'll lag and be at a disadvantage, making it pointless to play.

I don't have a very good connection to begin with, so I have to rely on getting hosts within my own country to at least have an enjoyable experience.

Getting tired of playing Big Team Battle, Capture the Flag and SWAT only because they have a higher number of players and therefore increase my chances of getting a host within my country.

Was there ever a lot of players in Rumble Pit? It just seems to sit around 600-800. Are players just unaware that it's a free for all playlist or something? It doesn't make sense...
The Forge Maps in this playlist don't seem like they are very good especially in Rumble Pit for FFA or even Infinity Slayer

Also, some of the most fun crazy games are in KoTH Abandon, or other KoTH gametypes

other than Forge, this playlist is pretty fun, for the most part
Hello 343I, I have said this several times and you have forced me to say it again:

PLEASE REDUCE THE RUMBLE PIT FFA PLAYER COUNT FROM 8 TO 6 ALREADY!!!

I'm getting so sick of waiting for this. I do not understand exactly why you guys have continued to leave the ffa player count at 8, so why is this the case? What is sooo great about having 8 people on one tiny map getting squeezed together? Do you guys like getting sandwhiched all the time? Do you guys love players spawning right behind you while you are in the middle of a fight? Do you guys love ffa being all about lucky spawns and ONLY kill steals, and NO skill-based 1v1 duels? Why, 343I, why?

FFA has always been my favorite gametype setting in the Halo series, and with the logical 6 player ffa Regicide playlist consolidated into the illogical 8 player ffa Rumble Pit, I can no longer have fun playing ffa in Halo 4, and this kills my fan spirit.

I am a skilled player, and I am so sick of trying to play smart and back down from a fight I know that I will not win, only to have a player spawn right behind me and finish me off. This means that I was PUNISHED for PLAYING SMART, and this should NOT be the case, as it kills my motivation to continue playing smart. I absolutely HATE this feeling. It seems that wether I challenge the guy I'm fighting while I'm 1-shot, or run from him only to ALWAYS run into somebody else, I'm darned if I do, and darned if I don't.

Why must you keep Rumble Pit at 8 player ffa, 343I, why? I demand to know as a purchasing customer and longtime Halo fan. So all I ask is why. Why squeeze every player in the match together with 8 player ffa when you can give each player breathing room with the more logical 6 player ffa? Why?

Please 343I, stop making everyone in Rumble Pit claustriphobic with 8 player ffa and reduce the player count to the more relaxed 6 player ffa. Please. Thank you if you actually decide to LISTEN to this feedback. There IS a purpose to us fans leaving feedback, right?
I've said this before, like Smartan 427 just iterated, but I'll say it again as well...

MAKE THIS PLAYLIST 6 PLAYER FFA NOT 8 PLAYER FFA!

Will you guys listen and update this in the next MM update? Probably not, as usual. Seems like you guys don't even look at these feedback threads anymore, so what's the purpose for them? Just delete them. Whens the last time the MM Team has made a comment in one of these feedback threads addressing us fans' feedback and desires?
How many times do we have to beg you to drop the player count, 343? It has been the single most requested change to this playlist since it launched, yet you constantly ignore us. I must repeat Sasquatch's question: do you guys even look at these feedback threads? Do we accomplish anything by posting in them? If not, then please drop the pretenses and just get rid of them.
I Agree with everyone that 8 is just to many for FFA 6 or less would be better .

All so i really dislike well anything but BR only starts /

as well randomness in PODS is bad
So I guess it's safe to assume that rumble pit is not ever going to be 6 players?
Quote:
Stuff
So much this.

8 players = bad.

6 players = good.
1. Reduse number of players to 6.

2. Remove Regicide, why "reward" the best player with a marker over his head so everyone can find him?

3. Remove random weapon ordinance and radar.
Quote:

2. Remove Regicide, why "reward" the best player with a marker over his head so everyone can find him?

100% everything but the RADAR thing sorry

legendary BR's is perfect and it has Radar

So i would like to see more of that game type
Quote:

Removing regicide isn't going to happen since there is commendation/armor tied to it.
Change players from 8 to 6. Nuff said.

For 3 voting options...slayer type, regicide type, and a random selection between oddball and koth.

Thats all.
Piling on. 2 requests:

1. Reduce the players to 6. Please. Please please please. 8 players just does not work on Abandon, Opus, and Scythe. 8 players sort of works on Haven, Adrift, Serenity, and Black Site. The lone map on which 8 players is good is Simplex. Every other map would be improved by taking the player count down to 6.

2. Do not allow guests and parties. Three games in a row last night, I could have been playing doubles. They weren't even trying to hide it. It's an FFA. There is no need for parties and guests.
6 player would work much better on most maps.

Still not a fan of anything but Legendary BRs but that's just me and I understand different people enjoy different things.

Cough cough 6 player FFA cough Cough
surely the message must be getting through by now

6 players NOT 8!
6+ months of the majority asking for RP to be 6 players and still nothing. I know it's not a high priority playlist but you would think 343 would at least try to keep what's left of the remaining population instead of ignoring them.
I'm just gonna keep saying it:

Reduce this playlist to 6 players.

Thank you
I'm surprised this playlist is so thin everyday. It is so light with players that CSR does not work. A CSR 50 can be matched with a CSR 8 and all of the lower CSR players will get wiped out.....lol.

I like FFA, but the inequality in player skill in this playlist is a joke.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. ...
  8. 10