The title says it all.
Wonder when it will happen too 🤔 Just like they put announcements in the game when you launch it they should add a season reset message.
Wonder when it will happen too 🤔 Just like they put announcements in the game when you launch it they should add a season reset message.
My guess is the 7th.
We're still in the middle of the Fall-Winter Arena season, so I'm guessing that the ranks will reset at the start of March. Just my guess.
HaXoR73 wrote:
We're still in the middle of the Fall-Winter Arena season, so I'm guessing that the ranks will reset at the start of March. Just my guess.
Last Year it was march no?
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think you're missing my point somewhat; I'm taking a guess that the ranks will reset in March 2018, which is quite some time from now.
HaXoR73 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think you're missing my point somewhat; I'm taking a guess that the ranks will reset in March 2018, which is quite some time from now.
I doubt it the seasons never went longer than 3 months. And this one has been on sinde November I believe.
The title says it all.
I have no idea it use to be on a set schedule 2 months per season. It use to be 1 month but that changed a year ago. We’ve been on this one since November I believe I could be wrong it should end sometime soon.
though 343 does have odd ones in there sometimes (ex. a random season would be 3 months) I’d say the latest February but it should be this month.
My guess is somewhere in February because they said it's a winter season and winter ends in February
The title says it all.
Apparently not yet.
Season reset a few days ago, see the latest MM Feedback thread and the latest Community Bulletin for more info