Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Share your stories of lopsided matches

OP Nurav

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
lol i feel ya :) i win like 2 out of 5 matches because i end up with crapy players n the other team is either a clan or better csr ,not saying im that great but 99% of the time im top 2 on my team , it has messed up my kd so bad idc anymore and just try to have fun
I went and played some Team Slayer for the first time in forever and I went a combined 57-17 in the three games I played. By no means do I think I'm great at Halo, but something seriously needs to be done about the matches people are getting put into in that playlist. It wasn't fun for me and I'm pretty sure it wasn't fun for the people I got matched against either. 343 needs to stop resetting peoples CSR. Turning off entire swathes of the already low population of the game in order to stroke the ego's of a few tryhards isn't really going to do anything to make new people want to play Halo.
Pretty much every game I played during the game's first two months was lopsided. Occasionally when I do play with friends or my brother, it's still that way too.
And that's the end of my stories!
yeah, it's seriously ridiculous! i love this game but it honestly has the worst matchmaking system i've ever experienced!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2