Skip to main content
Been awhile since ive played H5. I have a buddy that wanted to play it so we did. Why does it have to be every game of H5 im underwater? Im talking form the Dawn of H5 to present. Also, that my actions in game seems to be delayed in frames. Im not talking lag. Like i can pull my trigger 4 times and melee and only see on screen, 2 shots (but hear 4 shots) and melee. I can shoot 5 times and only have stutter frames of 3 shots fired. I have done every go to diagnosing the issue. It literally is only H5. i play fine on any other Halo without this issue. My internet is fine. ive seen posts before over the years and no one knows of a reason its like this or have a solution. Thoughts?
Any chance you use Instant-On for your Xbox's power mode?
tuhin94 wrote:
Does the instant-on affect things? I use it and have at times noticed the problems op mentions.
tuhin94 wrote:
Does the instant-on affect things? I use it and have at times noticed the problems op mentions.
Yeah, it causes all sorts of problems. Achievements don’t unlock, framerate starts to suck, data doesn’t upload properly, etc. It’s absolutely awful.
Input delay and heavy aim is far more noticeable if you've been playing PC games recently. I feel your pain.