I may have missed it already, but I can remember way back in Halo 3 and I saw it was brought back for a short time "Shotty Snipes" I would want to see it come back, but for good. That was one of the few games that I really liked to play a lot and would play all the time. What do you think?
Its in rotational now, twice if you count the mythic variant. I don't see it coming back as permenant due to population issues.
It won't be coming in as a permanent playlist. There's actually a few different posts about various players wanting various playlists, like Snipers and Objective, to come back and stay but people lose interest over time which is why 343 has them in the rotation. They'll make an appearance for a limited time then disappear for a while. It keeps players coming back
I believe the regular Shotty Snips is considered one of the TOP featured rotational options so it should appear for two weeks within a two month period or so.
I hate rotational playlists just because my favorite ones seem to come when I'm out of country or on vacation.
I hate rotational playlists just because my favorite ones seem to come when I'm out of country or on vacation.
Same here, but rotationals make a ton of sense when the playlists struggle to sustain a healthy population on a consistent basis.
Hell yeah!!!
I hate it also, I would rather see certain ones come back for good, however I do not want to see playlists die out as fast as they are popular, I guess it makes sense to rotate stuff out regularly to keep things interesting.

Thank you for your reply.
eLantern wrote:
Same here, but rotationals make a ton of sense when the playlists struggle to sustain a healthy population on a consistent basis.
I would have to say that I would rather a playlist stay popular rather die out super fast like other playlists do.

Thank you for your reply.
Its in rotational now, twice if you count the mythic variant. I don't see it coming back as permenant due to population issues.
I must have missed it, what is it usually labeled as so I don't miss it next round?

Thanks for your reply.
I see it making sense to rotate certain games out of the playlist rather keeping it around permanently, I just hope I don't miss out on it again any time soon, as mentioned before it is one of my most favorite games to play in Halo.
I see it making sense to rotate certain games out of the playlist rather keeping it around permanently, I just hope I don't miss out on it again any time soon, as mentioned before it is one of my most favorite games to play in Halo.
Every Thursday a new one comes into rotation so just be sure to check then!