Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] Shotty Snipers Needs to Return.

OP Aclain

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When 343 brought out the social playlist and at the bottom was Shotty snipes I was playing it every day, it was a great playlist to kick back and relax whilst trying to improve your sniper skills. Why 343 removed this play list is beyond me, I heard it was something to do with population but I never had any troubles finding games. I know a lot of
people were not happy when the mode was just ripped away from them out of no where. So 343 I'm asking you among many other to bring this playlist back for all of us to enjoy, permanently not just for a week like you've done with all these other playlists.

What are some of your thoughts about Playlists that have been removed and do you agree with my point about Shotty Snipes?
Omg totally agreee!!!! ✌❤
I WANT THIS TO RETURN PERMANENTLY

🐋
I agree it should return
Please do bring this playlist back! Not the Mythic one either. Just regular shotty snipes!
YESSSS
OMG PLEASE. SpongeBob lookin -Yoink-
They roll them out in a shot period to boost the interest and population. If you miss it just load it up in customs.
They need to stop rotating playlists and changing everything. If the enhanced mobility gameplay pushed me away to begin with, then the inconsistent/constantly changing playlists keeps me away.

A good example of this is Breakout. Did it really need to change so drastically? It was the one new gametype I liked in Halo 5 and now I can't stand it.
I miss shotty snipers I also played everyday it needs to be a permanent playlist.
Bring it back!
I used to enjoy this playlist as well.
343 pls
I don't play it too often but I like it to be honest
I also enjoyed normal Shotty Snipes. The Mythic version was not my cup of tea, but the standard version was oodles of fun.
Yeah shotty snipers does need to return and permanently they said they removed due to low population but I never had problems finding games could find them at anytime I wanted everyday, was one of my favorite playlists.
I enjoyed playing shotty snipers as well. Bring it back!
I'm a simple man. I want V.I.P to return from Halo 3. That was such an underrated gametype from the very beginning.
Sealki wrote:
I'm a simple man. I want V.I.P to return from Halo 3. That was such an underrated gametype from the very beginning.
I concur : ) from what I remember, it was a lot of fun.

I was quite partial to bit of Headhunter too... remember that?

Shotty/snipes could return, for all I care, but it'd be nice to maybe see some objective stylings into the hopper. I'm fairly certain everyone has had their fair share of Slayer on H5!
Sealki wrote:
I thought the concept behind VIP was simply done better when Team Regicide was introduced in Halo 4.
Sealki wrote:
I concur : ) from what I remember, it was a lot of fun.

I was quite partial to bit of Headhunter too... remember that?

Shotty/snipes could return, for all I care, but it'd be nice to maybe see some objective stylings into the hopper. I'm fairly certain everyone has had their fair share of Slayer on H5!
Seriously. I'm more of an Objective player. I'd love to have more options other than Slayer.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2