Shotty Snipes and Triple Team

OP Bambo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
343 WHY
Cuz they trash.
In all seriousness, just play FFA and Snipers. Both require more skill.
Very constructive here. Great post.
Would you like to explain what in the name of jayzus you are on about?
Edit: Carry on as you were. I hadn't heard the news, haven't played in days.
xl Lazurus wrote:
Cuz they trash.
Lol when I'm playing social I don't care about how much skill something takes. Not interested in playing ranked snipes cause of full fireteams and I'm already champ 28 in FFA so...
343 removed shotty snipes and triple team in favour of assault, which is already in skirmish...
Bambo wrote:
343 removed shotty snipes and triple team in favour of assault, which is already in skirmish...
Yeah sorry I saw the news about three seconds after posting.
Bambo wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
Cuz they trash.
Lol when I'm playing social I don't care about how much skill something takes. Not interested in playing ranked snipes cause of full fireteams and I'm already champ 28 in FFA so...
Always room for improvement...
xl Lazurus wrote:
Bambo wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
Cuz they trash.
Lol the point is that I don't always want to play to improve, playing video games is about having fun man.
In the update, they said it was due to low population, but they'll come back as rotational playlists.
Bambo wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
Bambo wrote:
xl Lazurus wrote:
Cuz they trash.
Lol the point is that I don't always want to play to improve, playing video games is about having fun man.
Not according to 343i. H5 is by far the most competitive sweat fest I have seen in Halo. Social playlists are often filled with players that want to get competitive without worrying about their rank. If I wanted a more laid back match, I would go to the ranked playlists.
Just confirmed, I still cant find a game in the ranked playlist at onyx. Still getting the "Not enough players to support a match" message. Shame on me for not being crap at the game and having gold, I'd bet I could actually play my game then.Such a joke, why remove the only functioning playlist? At least I could find a game in social snipes. I prefer the 4v4 setting but I'm dreaming if I think whats left of this community will ever be decent enough to properly fill out the higher tiers so I can find games. Give me back something I can actually find games in. Remove infection and action sack and appeal to the proper community for once. Your entire game is built around the average gold/platinum player and its driven this community's size into the ground. Halo 3 held a playable population for 7+ years. This game wont even make it the 2 more years till halo 6.
Boxr wrote:
Just confirmed, I still cant find a game in the ranked playlist at onyx. Still getting the "Not enough players to support a match" message. Shame on me for not being crap at the game and having gold, I'd bet I could actually play my game then.Such a joke, why remove the only functioning playlist? At least I could find a game in social snipes. I prefer the 4v4 setting but I'm dreaming if I think whats left of this community will ever be decent enough to properly fill out the higher tiers so I can find games. Give me back something I can actually find games in. Remove infection and action sack and appeal to the proper community for once. Your entire game is built around the average gold/platinum player and its driven this community's size into the ground. Halo 3 held a playable population for 7+ years. This game wont even make it the 2 more years till halo 6.
Remove infection and action sack? Are you insane?
Boxr wrote:
I've timed out 5 out of 5 times over the span of 30 mins. That's as bad as MCC. Shotty Snipes was really the only thing I could go into alone and get my snipe fix.
welcome to the world of 343 screwing everyone. they did the same to the only game type i play ( breakout ). get ready, they will not listen you at all.
Bambo wrote:
343 WHY
Because they are stupid and cater to the type of player that spends the majority of their time in WZ, Grifball & Infection.....
L63EWIS wrote:
Boxr wrote:
Remove infection and action sack? Are you insane?
Not insane 1 bit, why not get rid of Grifball while were at it....even super fiesta wouldnt be missed. But Shotty Snipers.......about the most moronic move i've seen them make.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
In the update, they said it was due to low population, but they'll come back as rotational playlists.
I would sooooooooo love to see the population comparison of all the Social Playlist....And on top of that if they could somehow quantify the playtime & skill of people in those playlists I would guarantee they people who play most and are the most skilled did not spend their time in the playlist which now remain, but instead spent their time in these types of playlists which 343 keeps screwing us over on.
I am super bummed, those were my go to play types for fun.
its due to low population.....
kmk89 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I would sooooooooo love to see the population comparison of all the Social Playlist....And on top of that if they could somehow quantify the playtime & skill of people in those playlists I would guarantee they people who play most and are the most skilled did not spend their time in the playlist which now remain, but instead spent their time in these types of playlists which 343 keeps screwing us over on.
I've heard enough from you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2