Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Since " Infinite " is pushed back.

OP ids mcvay

Can we pretty please have permanent ranked H3 playlist on halo 5 and ranked griffball?
I’d like to see social core play come back.
I wish they would just put griffball into the rotation for the quick play.
I liked to see Halo wars 2 get some attention..
I loved H3 Classic Throwback when it was ranked. I hope it returns soon.
Legitsky wrote:
I loved H3 Classic Throwback when it was ranked. I hope it returns soon.
Same here. I would also like to see doubles or a sniper playlist (ranked or social) return.
Best thing to happen to MCC is Recon Slayer and it needs to stay.
ids mcvay wrote:
Can we pretty please have permanent ranked H3 playlist on halo 5 and ranked griffball?
Grifball or ranked. Choose one.
YamaMX wrote:
Best thing to happen to MCC is Recon Slayer and it needs to stay.
Didn't this just come back? Lol Must be your lucky day.
YamaMX wrote:
Best thing to happen to MCC is Recon Slayer and it needs to stay.
Didn't this just come back? Lol Must be your lucky day.
Indeed it is, lol.
hEDGEHOg 1 wrote:
I wish they would just put griffball into the rotation for the quick play.
I think that's too different for them to put it into quickplay considering that playlist is meant to be an introduction to matchmaking for new players. It would make more sense for it to be added to the team arena playlist. But even then, I think you would get a lot of people quitting out of the match every time grifball showed up.
Halo 3 Throwback ranked would probably not do well as a permanent playlist, but I definitely think it should rotate in again for a bit.
I’d like to see social core play come back.
Needs HCS or it's going to fall flat. Strongholds and Spartan charge/Ground pound do not mix.
D117W wrote:
I liked to see Halo wars 2 get some attention..
Halo wars 2 is pretty underrated ngl
I'd like them to fix the spawn camping issue in Halo 5 Warzone.
Castle Wars is the one I’d like to see permanently added to play
For Me the Best rank is on the Current version of MCC