These stupid Spartan charges have got to stop Everytime you have at least 1 kid non stop running around Spartan charging people and killing then with ONE HIT!!! I had a game in which 5 times I was full life hit by a Spartan charge and I died from 1 hit. People are starting to abuse this system more and more something really need to be done about it this is why I quit playing Halo 5 years ago I come back and still this is happening why?
I like the spartan charge and ground pound they better keep them
I, spartan charge and ground pound people a lot and never get a kill from it.

When other people spartan charge me and I shoot them, I pity them out of self pity.

I hate being one shotted by ground pound and powerslams, because I never get the kill. It's suicide. I don't know how to control powerslam,

But my GP is a zero damage collision many times as I bounce off them.

I want Armor lock XD
Ahahahaha. Iluv Reaxh
Spartan Charge is disabled in the Team Arena playlist so you should play that if you don't want to deal with it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Spartan Charge is disabled in the Team Arena playlist so you should play that if you don't want to deal with it.
Ya I mostly do stick to Arena but I like to play Slayer sometimes and a lot of kids just run around Spartan charging non stop. The only reason I like playing Slayer honestly is because when your constantly solo queue in Arena and you get gametypes like oddball, ctf, and strongholds I always seem to get teammates with no mic or just quit right away. In those gametypes communication is vital to win but in Slayer you can kind of wing it with no communication from teammates and still win. I'm not saying that you can't win games with teammates that don't have mics cause you can I'm just saying it easier to win in slayer. I wish they had a HARDCORE SLAYER (RANKED) in the playlist. The settings 4 it would basically be the same as arena no ground and pound or Spartan charge with magnum only start. I guess the maps could be straight from slayers playlist but honestly I really think they need to update the maps for SLAYER because STASIS AND TORQUE (idk if I spelt that correct) are basically the same map with the same layout pretty much just one is in the snow the devs got lazy imo on those stages.
I rarely get killed by spartan charges unless Im distracted by fighting someone else. The sound of someone running is my que to turn around and dodge or kill them. Spartan charge is only onehit KO if hit from behind or with a speed boost.
Spartan charge is only one hit KO if hit with a speed boost.
I think they changed it so that doesn't happen anymore because people were abusing it in Warzone.
I rarely get killed by spartan charges unless Im distracted by fighting someone else. The sound of someone running is my que to turn around and dodge or kill them. Spartan charge is only onehit KO if hit from behind or with a speed boost.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I think they changed it so that doesn't happen anymore because people were abusing it in Warzone.
No the 1 hit kill still happens all the time I have video of me full shields kid comes around the corner Spartan chargers far as h*ll and barely hits me and I'm dead!! So to say it doesn't happen is not true. And ya I get the "O I just 5 shot those kids before they can hit me with it or I dodge it Everytime cause I'm soooo pro" I get it there is always that person in the forums who "runs" these kids over with their magnum before those kids can "run" them over. I get it. What I'm saying is that lately in Slayer ranked playlist for me anyways and I'm a Diamond 1,2,3 (up and down sometimes) right now and in the games I've been playing lately in almost every game in this playlist for me there is those kids running around non stop Spartan charging all game and yes getting 1 hit kills on a full health Spartan of mine or my teammates at least 4 or 5 times out of the 8 Spartan charge kills he got. It's annoying and is always on stages like The Rig, Truth, and Regret. These smaller tighter close quarters fighting we're it's easier to Spartan charge people
SG FeLLoN wrote:
No the 1 hit kill still happens all the time I have video of me full shields kid comes around the corner Spartan chargers far as h*ll and barely hits me and I'm dead!! So to say it doesn't happen is not true.
I was just telling him what they did which is quoted below. If it still happens when they're using speed boost, then it's likely a bug.

Quote:
Additionally, Spartan Charge with Speed Boost will no longer be a one-hit kill, and Spartan Charge with the Gravity Hammer will no longer be a one-hit kill.
Link.
I like the spartan charge and ground pound they better keep them
I like the concept of the Spartan Charge and I think the Ground Pound adds an intriguing verticality combat option. I just wish they were better balanced from a risk/reward perspective; particularly, the Spartan Charge which is way to effective in its current mechanic state.

I wrote up a post HERE detailing the changes I'd like to see made to these mechanics in order to lessen effectiveness and bring more risk to there use.
SG FeLLoN wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
No the 1 hit kill still happens all the time I have video of me full shields kid comes around the corner Spartan chargers far as h*ll and barely hits me and I'm dead!! So to say it doesn't happen is not true. And ya I get the "O I just 5 shot those kids before they can hit me with it or I dodge it Everytime cause I'm soooo pro" I get it there is always that person in the forums who "runs" these kids over with their magnum before those kids can "run" them over. I get it. What I'm saying is that lately in Slayer ranked playlist for me anyways and I'm a Diamond 1,2,3 (up and down sometimes) right now and in the games I've been playing lately in almost every game in this playlist for me there is those kids running around non stop Spartan charging all game and yes getting 1 hit kills on a full health Spartan of mine or my teammates at least 4 or 5 times out of the 8 Spartan charge kills he got. It's annoying and is always on stages like The Rig, Truth, and Regret. These smaller tighter close quarters fighting we're it's easier to Spartan charge people
You're incorrect in assuming. Spartan Charge isn't a OHK unless it's from the back. It DOES, however, do more damage than a melee. It will take 100% shields and about 3/4 of health I believe, compared to just shields from a melee. The times you think you're dying in 1 Spartan Charge you're probably getting a pistol shot in you right as he makes contact and it's enough for the charge to kill you.
After seeing some of your vids I saw a mistake regarding your problems with spartan charge.

From your perspective. You are in a firefight get hurt and hide to recharge shields. Suddenly get spartan charged.

In halo 5 you need escape possibility when hiding to charge up your shield. Since your position is given away its easy for someone to run in and charge you fast. Instead of hiding in locked corners its better to hide right next to a box or ledge you can climb on or next to a doorway to run around in both directions.

You can also run away while low shields if there's no teammates to help. You can trick people by going behind something, and if they go around on the other side, you can turn 180 degrees and run the other way, jump trough a window, hide and heal.

Your playstyle reminds me more of halo 3 and you should definitely try more quick moves, as it's very helpful. Then spartan charge won't bother you as much.

Having played around with running around, jumping, clambering and boosting its the most helpful part of getting good at halo 5, when you already got the shooting skills. Sometimes people won't even notice you if you run past them.

So I think a main problem is all of us classic players aren't really trying to master new mechanics. When I first started playing halo a long time ago and tried to become better, me and a friend went in custom games and tried out spots on the maps and explored kill distances, how many shots, and a lot of different stuff.

Getting older the explorer slowly dissapears and gets replaced with the settler. I took some time to adapt to dodging spartan charges. Not that I'm perfect at that, but I found some ways to deal with it, like a plasma grenade ready at hand for a good trade.
SG FeLLoN wrote:
These stupid Spartan charges have got to stop Everytime you have at least 1 kid non stop running around Spartan charging people and killing then with ONE HIT!!! I had a game in which 5 times I was full life hit by a Spartan charge and I died from 1 hit. People are starting to abuse this system more and more something really need to be done about it this is why I quit playing Halo 5 years ago I come back and still this is happening why?
Yeah, some idiot found out how to do a one hit spartan charge no matter where you hit the player. I have respect for those who can pull it off because of the button combo, but really?
I agree they need to remove it, it makes halo feel like a whole different game.
Play hcs it doesnt have it