Targetmaster Commendation

OP ZaedynFel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
Unlock New Magnum skins with the Targetmaster Commendation!

Unlock up to five sweet new Magnum skins by winning matches with the new Targetmaster Commendation!

The commendation has five milestones, each of which grants a new skin.

Here are the skins:

Targetmaster

Win matches in Arena, Social, and Warzone PVP playlists to advance through each of the Commendation’s five levels.

Get out there and earn your favorite!
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
The black and red one looks sweet, it's a must have for me.
I'm guessing wins start counting effective today, basically?

Some of those are pretty sweet. Might actually drag me away from Overwatch for a bit. :)
I agree with the other guy, its a couple years late, most people are maxed out, andninfinite was announced. Only reason i stay is cause i love playin h5 with my friends and clan mates, they always make it interestin
The black and red one looks sweet, it's a must have for me.
Course you do fox, your a black and red guy, look at your emblem lol
ZaedynFel wrote:
Unlock New Magnum skins with the Targetmaster Commendation!Unlock up to five sweet new Magnum skins by winning matches with the new Targetmaster Commendation!
The commendation has five milestones, each of which grants a new skin.
Here are the skins:

Win matches in Arena, Social, and Warzone PVP playlists to advance through each of the Commendation’s five levels.
Get out there and earn your favorite!
How can i activate the Milestones ?
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
Hmmm. This should be something released at the launch of Halo 6 for future references... It's a nice try to get people to come back and try to boost the population a little bit since the game is pretty dead.
Anion wrote:
Hmmm. This should be something released at the launch of Halo 6 for future references... It's a nice try to get people to come back and try to boost the population a little bit.
Hey do you where we can see the milestones
Anion wrote:
Hmmm. This should be something released at the launch of Halo 6 for future references... It's a nice try to get people to come back and try to boost the population a little bit.
Hey do you where we can see the milestones
You can see it under "Game Mode" commendations. It's the Targetmaster one.
Let the grind begin.
This is awesome, one of the unlocking systems I wanted them to use from the get go. Infinite unlocking system tease?
Cool cool. I'll take any content updates. For those complaining, why are you even on the forum?
Nice, been needing new skins for a while now. Are there any plans to release Reciprocity, Tox and Renegades skins?
Looks pretty dope!
Nice, been needing new skins for a while now. Are there any plans to release Reciprocity, Tox and Renegades skins?
I thought that there would be no more new updates other than to playlists, weapon tuning and bugs.
Seeing new skins and a new commendation seems to contradict their earlier position of 'no new content'.

I hope they do introduce new team skins! I'd grab a Tox set for sure =)
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
Cause his tired of grinding Halo 5 all day. There’s better Games, i love Halo 5 but ye. ahahah he has alot of wins too so his probaly tired of grinding this game lmao
That 300 win skin looks pretty cool. It's the right amount of flashy without overdoing it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10