1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
650 should be nothing then!
This is an awesome and unexpected surprise! I'll be aiming for the Black and Red one to see if I like it more than the default Pistol skin.

Now I'm wondering if we can get similar skins for the AR too? Because I'd love to rock a matching Black and Red one.

Oh, and Thank You 343i for this!
so hyped for this thank you!!!!!
With my embarrassing amount of playtime this should be a walk in the park.
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
If halo 5 would make fun for me, yes. But after 3 years I don't have so much motivation anymore.
Nice skins.. but... 1 skin for br of halo 2.. is a good idea
They are so beautiful, Josh.
Thank you so much to you, your team and 343!
👊
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
If halo 5 would make fun for me, yes. But after 3 years I don't have so much motivation anymore.
Then why are you posting on this forum? This is literally a free content update that no one expected since we were told H5 wouldn't get any new content. How this could possible be a bad thing is very confusing to me.
650 wins😂, this game is almost 3 years old, and with you MMR system, this is gonna take a while I can't even find games in social arena most of the time, or it takes 10 min search time, you should give the skins to the people who have already a lot of wins in WZ and arena, I have already 8000 wins in WZ, and for all this grind you give nothing...
This is definitely something we've needed for a while. Now if only we could get commendation skins for the other loadout weapons. (Commendation armor would be nice too)
Well...if it's any consolation, I'm excited lol.
I'm so going for that 4th skin. You don't even know how long I've wanted a chrome Magnum skin.
You 343 folk love testing us. Sounds to me like testing for progression unlock systems, another thing that shows they listen :)

Oh yeah, and the black 1 looks cool
Nice. Something to earn as I play. Thanks.
Of course this happens on my Halo break. Gonna take forever if I just play a game or two a day.

I wish Firefight could've been added. I don't think I'll have the will to play Warzone, but at least the playlists are broad. No flag skins though. :(
Why not count firefight wins as well they take longer than arena wins?
So I have to win 500 games all over again to get the skins. Seems a little absurd
You 343 folk love testing us. Sounds to me like testing for progression unlock systems, another thing that shows they listen :)

Oh yeah, and the black 1 looks cool
I agree about the black one, and I'm happy they've put these in. Although I probably won't spend much time going for them, as I'm trying to work of MCC achievements now.

I'm not sure this is specifically testing out a progression unlock system though. There have been plenty of progression unlocks in various halo games, don't think they need to test it. *I know I know - they haven't always worked perfectly in the past*

I just think these skins were a 'hey let's give people something to do in H5 before Infinite comes out next (next next) year."
So I have to win 500 games all over again to get the skins. Seems a little absurd
650, isn't it?

Why is that absurd? Infinite is a long way off - if you like Halo and want the skins, this isn't terrible. And we don't want everything to be easy to unlock, right?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Of course this happens on my Halo break. Gonna take forever if I just play a game or two a day.

I wish Firefight could've been added. I don't think I'll have the will to play Warzone, but at least the playlists are broad. No flag skins though. :(
Didn’t you play with the W3 Need Achilles company back in the helmet-grinding days? I used to have you added as a friend I think. Anyway a bunch of us still play all the time and you could definitely join us to grind for wins!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9