2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
I find it hilarious people complain about lack of content release, then they release content, and complain it's too late lol. Some people just can't ever be content I guess.
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because MCC is finally in working order! <3
Madeomoney wrote:
Why does it start from zero!? I have 402 wins and they count for nothing!?
Madeomoney wrote:
Because they want you to earn them, not be handed them. :P
Because they want to bring back some player without effort like how they add forge maps.
Now i have the proof that Halo 5 population is very low
You have proof of exactly nothing other than 343 added pistol skins to incentivize winning.
QX wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
650 should be nothing then!
If halo 5 would make fun for me, yes. But after 3 years I don't have so much motivation anymore.
Then why are you posting on this forum? This is literally a free content update that no one expected since we were told H5 wouldn't get any new content. How this could possible be a bad thing is very confusing to me.
You didn't understand me. I didn't say it is bad. I said it is in my opinion too late AND unfortnutaly not retroactive <- This makes me a little angry. They just had to raise the goals for the skins and everyone would have had something to grind.
Btw I hope in Infinite there more things too grind for and not only req packs...
Why can't these just be in req packs like everything else ?? I'm that player that plays hard and tries but sucks and my win percentage is so low that I'll never get these. Seems pretty unfair. At least identify that not all players are equal and come up with a handicap system to help us weaker players out.

Please.
ooSnip3r wrote:
Why can't these just be in req packs like everything else ?? I'm that player that plays hard and tries but sucks and my win percentage is so low that I'll never get these. Seems pretty unfair. At least identify that not all players are equal and come up with a handicap system to help us weaker players out.

Please.
I'm not great either.
But we can't make video games too easy to get everything, otherwise what's the point? Where is the challenge, the achievement?

At least you CAN work towards this, unlike the challenger armor.
AshamanND maybe, but for me just playing the game is a challenge and trying to win a gun fight is reward enough. I win most likely one out of every ... I dunno.. 20 or more gun fights.

I'm glad the armour was all req packs because I'd be stuck with something I'm not happy with other wise. The Achilles is cool, but I'm not interested in it. Not that I'd have a chance to unlock it anyways.
QX wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
If halo 5 would make fun for me, yes. But after 3 years I don't have so much motivation anymore.
Then why are you posting on this forum? This is literally a free content update that no one expected since we were told H5 wouldn't get any new content. How this could possible be a bad thing is very confusing to me.
You didn't understand me. I didn't say it is bad. I said it is in my opinion too late AND unfortnutaly not retroactive <- This makes me a little angry. They just had to raise the goals for the skins and everyone would have had something to grind.
Btw I hope in Infinite there more things too grind for and not only req packs...
But I don't understand why you would be angry. This update is meant for current players in the game the same way that the req pack content releases in the first year of the game were meant for the current players. Making this update retroactive would be meaningless since then almost everyone currently playing would instantly get them. Especially since this update was made to give current players something more to play for. Especially since some players have gone through all the reqs and need something a little bit more rewarding than just 152 to work towards.
ooSnip3r wrote:

Please.
You've won 12 out of your last 16, you can do it! I am trying to get wins in social playlists but unless I squad up I have to carry hard. I went 54-24 in a BTB flag game and we lost because one of my teammates who had the flag at our base didn't know how to capture it. So there is frustration at both ends of the spectrum.
QX wrote:
QX wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
But I don't understand why you would be angry. This update is meant for current players in the game the same way that the req pack content releases in the first year of the game were meant for the current players. Making this update retroactive would be meaningless since then almost everyone currently playing would instantly get them. Especially since this update was made to give current players something more to play for. Especially since some players have gone through all the reqs and need something a little bit more rewarding than just 152 to work towards.
Because I grinded the last 2 and a half year just to get a punch in the face when they said: Here are new skins but if you want them just grind again!
But that wouldn't be sooo bad if the player base weren't so low in my favourit modes...
Madeomoney wrote:
I don't really get this I already have wins complaint made by a couple people. It's something new added so it's not gonna automatically give you stuff. It's no different than when other newer commendations were added like the Wasp kills and the hammer for example. We still had to grind those as well.
I find it hilarious people complain about lack of content release, then they release content, and complain it's too late lol. Some people just can't ever be content I guess.
The people saying that are probably the ones that stopped playing the game or don't feel like grinding anymore so it would be too late for them.
ooSnip3r wrote:
Why can't these just be in req packs like everything else ?? I'm that player that plays hard and tries but sucks and my win percentage is so low that I'll never get these. Seems pretty unfair.
Play bigger team games. You may not be good, but it won't impact the game as much if you have a lot of teammates that can do most of the work.
I enjoyed playing H5, but this is a great example of why trying to "complete" a game is a waste of time. I actually quit at SR150 with all commendations 100% complete and all reqs unlocked. I had everything that didn't cost real money. Of course since then they've added more commendations and now these skins. Not complaining, I enjoyed my time. Just saying it's a waste of time to grind in a video game to "get everything". Don't grind, have fun. Quit when the fun stops. Who knows, they may add a SR153........
Reading some comments in this thread... It's no wonder Microtransactions got so much traction in the gaming world.
i havent played halo 5 in SO LONG. This however, definitely made me look twice.
I see a lot of hate on the move. But let me tell you I haven't been excited about Commendations AT ALL in halo five until these were announced. Everyone already knows its two years late, literally everyone knows that, just stop and realize they're trying to support the game. The fact that they are at least trying this out, from what it seems, is sooooo dope. Are you kidding me? Who cares if this is two years late. They're still doing it, and it makes the pistol skins THAT much more worth it and valuable, remember seeing the first Hayabusa helmet, its not exactly the same, but its getting there, these aren't acquired through some random pooh pack, you have to actually do something for them. I think that is awesome in a world of RNG garbage. Let the two years too late grind begin and thanks!!!!
Ceeeebbbbs. Too much work to do this so gonna focus on uni or college. RIP halo dreams
Hmmm... Why isn't this kills related. I think that would be better. They could do it with all the guns. That way you really earn it without being carried by your team.
Personally I believe they should have put this in the game fair earlier. But I do plan to grind the wins as the 300 and 650 look absolutely amazing.
Quote:
I know this is worth it and all but it took me a long time to get those blasted wins and you decide to put these in after i finnally hit 233 wins and work my butt off just to have to do 300 more for an even decent looking skin like come on man it isn't fair that us people that have been playing this game for a long while have to restart so we can show off our veteranship. Please just help us out here mate.
I never cared about lack of content i was happy with 5 as is but yeah this is kind of late dude even you have to admit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10