2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10
Guys I’m confused as to “wins” in what playlist.. do I have to be part of a company I never Been on waypoint. Appreciate any feedback
Guys I’m confused as to “wins” in what playlist.. do I have to be part of a company I never Been on waypoint. Appreciate any feedback
Any pvp non customs playlist mate
Arena, reg warzone, and warzone assault
No company needed
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
We appreciate the skins, they are cool. But us that are high in rank and have just about everything, and we dont feel we should grind the game again for skins that we probably won't use. I have my land grave skins for all weapons so therefore I don't really want to bother grinding for skins that I'm not going to use. That's why we wouldn't. Though, I am glad you guys finally added something in that we have to work for instead of being in freaking random gen packs.
Iimitz wrote:
Cool cool. I'll take any content updates. For those complaining, why are you even on the forum?
Those who are complaining are mainly the ones that have everything already and have a huge amount of wins, and don't want to grind again for more wins and for a wep skins we most likely won't use. I am glad though that we finally get something that doesn't come in a random gen pack.
ZaedynFel wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because I have in Warzone + Arena almost 4500 Wins. Why should I grind NOW for wins. I have more than enough.
650 should be nothing then!
Lol. Relentless!
AshamanND wrote:
So I have to win 500 games all over again to get the skins. Seems a little absurd
650, isn't it?

Why is that absurd? Infinite is a long way off - if you like Halo and want the skins, this isn't terrible. And we don't want everything to be easy to unlock, right?
I don't have a problem with having to grind for cool cosmetics. I just think it's absurd because halo 5 is a 3 year old game.
This is great I really hope that also means there will be a lot of stuff in Halo infinite that we can actually earn. I like setting a goal and making progress to it. More of this please
Very cool! I've definitely been trying more for wins, especially in social/warm-up games. Some nerdy increments like this would've been cool:
But I'll be grinding for them regardless!
NightClerk wrote:
Very cool! I've definitely been trying more for wins, especially in social/warm-up games. Some nerdy increments like this would've been cool:
But I'll be grinding for them regardless!
Maybe they'll do something similar for PVE game modes. In fact I'll repeat my idea of Inner and Outter Colony weapon skins, that I mentioned during the post that Flag Skins had been shelved indefinitely. Harvest, Biko, New Harmony, Venezia, Reach, Madrigal, Gao, ect.
The black an
That 300 win skin looks pretty cool. It's the right amount of flashy without overdoing it
I guys they look ok but it was pretty late even though 343 stated "unreleased"
Am I the only one here who likes the 75 wins one? It has a rustic, almost...MYTHIC...feel to it. Like it's seen combat and slain some covenant.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Unlock New Magnum skins with the Targetmaster Commendation!Unlock up to five sweet new Magnum skins by winning matches with the new Targetmaster Commendation!
The commendation has five milestones, each of which grants a new skin.
Here are the skins:

Win matches in Arena, Social, and Warzone PVP playlists to advance through each of the Commendation’s five levels.
Get out there and earn your favorite!
How can i activate the Milestones ?
U just have to win the required amount of times and it will update itself
Looks like I will be back to playing again and grinding hard.
ZaedynFel wrote:
Why wouldn't you?
Added correction to that question then:
Why should I grind for something I probably already earned literal years ago?
According to Halowaypoint I have 4005 games completed in Arena Slayer, with a win ratio of 51 %, giving me a little over 2000 games won. Just counting Arena Slayer.

Pretty please just give me the skins retroactively...?
Better late than never, plus gives some incentive to play the game until infinity. And they look awesome!
How does this work? Do I just win games using the magnum?
How does this work? Do I just win games using the magnum?
You just win games and it counts towards the commendation.
Does the wins start with the new season? if so , im already at 75 wins and no skin
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 10