3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10
bearhound wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Better late than never, plus gives some incentive to play the game until infinity. And they look awesome!
Thats right and I hope there will be more skins in the future that you have to earn. Like some spicy Br skins that you have to earn with kills...
How can I keep track of how many games I need left to get the skins?
How can I keep track of how many games I need left to get the skins?
Go check your commendations. It's under Game Type.
ZaedynFel wrote:
More than two years too late... The skins are really nice but I am almost rank 152. Why should I grind now for just a few skins...
Why wouldn't you?
Because of the the ACHILLES fiasco maybe????
These are the kind of rewards I love. Just like how Achilles was in a way. You have goals to work for and you get rewarded. I think more rewards should be this way. Doubt I ever get to the last one at this point though.
These are the kind of rewards I love. Just like how Achilles was in a way. You have goals to work for and you get rewarded. I think more rewards should be this way. Doubt I ever get to the last one at this point though.
I’m agree!
Today, I got my first skin and I’m so happy.
Win 75 fight was not easy but non impossible.
Lets keep going...👊
thank you for trying but all. you have done is creat the THE same problem as ACHILLES
ZED1000A wrote:
thank you for trying but all. you have done is create the THE same problem as ACHILLES
What's the same about it? The problem with Achilles was teams farming for commendations and with this you only need to win.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ZED1000A wrote:
thank you for trying but all. you have done is create the THE same problem as ACHILLES
What's the same about it? The problem with Achilles was teams farming for commendations and with this you only need to win.
Thats it winning agaist a team of 8plus when playing solo or as ateam of 3/4 . I know thats a matchmaking issue but the moment your team start to get behind on points they start quiting.
ZED1000A wrote:
Thats it winning agaist a team of 8plus when playing solo or as ateam of 3/4 . I know thats a matchmaking issue but the moment your team start to get behind on points they start quiting.
Have you tried playing FFA? No team required. The good news is you'll always get on a winning team eventually, so it might take a little longer, but you'll get it if you keep playing.
I know I'm kinda late to talking about the skins on the forums but while I'm here,just thought I'd say I am thankful for the introduction of the targetmaster skins. I, along with some friends, still actively main Halo 5 and something to chase besides SR152 is appreciated. Helps break up the continued grind and feels more rewarding.
ZED1000A wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ZED1000A wrote:
That's your experience. Who says you need to go up against a team of 8 alone? Who says you can't make friends with new players to do big team wins? And who says you can't win Solo queue? Problem with this reward is that mentality of "BUH WINNING IS H-A-R-D"
For those of us who have been 152 for a while and have every other achievement/commendation, this is a nice inclusion.
I have over 500 wins in arena but does it only count the wins I get now
KoMarcus24 wrote:
I have over 500 wins in arena but does it only count the wins I get now
It only counts wins after the commendation became active.
Hi. I have 76 wins on warzone and I don't have the 75 win magnum skin. What do I do?
DeathFlawk wrote:
Hi. I have 76 wins on warzone and I don't have the 75 win magnum skin. What do I do?
Firefight doesn't count, has to be Warzone or Warzone Assault.
I'm guessing wins start counting effective today, basically?

Some of those are pretty sweet. Might actually drag me away from Overwatch for a bit. :)
^ Co-sign. Glad to see new stuff added, although it needs to keep coming, if I'm not to switch over to Overwatch again during 2019 while waiting for Infinite. *cough* new and improved design of Noble Six' armor and helmet *cough*
After the target master was released my win percentage has dropped to 30%. I just won my first arena game in 12 attempts. WTF!!! I'm almost done with this -Yoink-.
snippitts wrote:
After the target master was released my win percentage has dropped to 30%. I just won my first arena game in 12 attempts. WTF!!! I'm almost done with this -Yoink-.
Probably because a lot of good players who had stopped playing now came back.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 10