3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 10
I just realized that I lose a lot 😬
I'm so over this accommodation award. I got the first pistol skin a few weeks ago and didn't even select it to replace the one I am currently using. The Landgrave (Or however it's spelled). It's way cooler and all I had to do was open up a REQ pack and equip it.. That was way cooler than this harsh and negative grind for something.

REQ packs for the win !!

I hope this isn't a continuing trend in Halo 5 or future Halo games. I was really suffering from depression over this and once I let go I started to enjoy the game again.
ooSnip3r wrote:
I'm so over this accommodation award. I got the first pistol skin a few weeks ago and didn't even select it to replace the one I am currently using. The Landgrave (Or however it's spelled). It's way cooler and all I had to do was open up a REQ pack and equip it.. That was way cooler than this harsh and negative grind for something.

REQ packs for the win !!

I hope this isn't a continuing trend in Halo 5 or future Halo games. I was really suffering from depression over this and once I let go I started to enjoy the game again.
I think most people would disagree, and they would actually enjoy being able to unlock something through gameplay instead of RNG.
As far as what they actually look like - that's all subjective anyhow.

If you're actually serious about the depression - you might want to talk to someone about that (it's only game).
AshamanND A game should be a way to avoid things like depression. Not handicap certain players to feel inadequate and to induce anger like my profile has been modified to do.
ooSnip3r wrote:
AshamanND A game should be a way to avoid things like depression. Not handicap certain players to feel inadequate and to induce anger like my profile has been modified to do.
Depression is a real mental health issue. It can't be 'avoided' by playing a game. I'm not fond of the minimization you're engaging in. This could be discouraging to people who actually have mental health issues who should be encouraged to seek help. Video games can be enjoyed in the short term, but they aren't going to substitute for actual mental health treatment for those with Major depression, dysthymia, or the like.

No player is being handicapped and your 'profile' is solely your responsibility.
I know several people that have gotten all of these weapons already. Kudos to them. I am kind of slow playing it by comparison. I just got my Mag that looks like I smuggled it in from Juarez to El Paso via my Christopher Walken hole.
Very cool, I agree with the forum, the black and red skin is my favourite!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
es muy buenas pinturas para magnum lo cual si es difícil llegar al hito de partidas ganadas hagamos lo que sabemos hacer spartan
How can I keep track of how many games I need left to get the skins?
Go check your commendations. It's under Game Type.
Thanks a lot I found it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Almost at the first new skin!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
[player][/player]
Edited because I ended up feeling this post is better suited in a private message.
AshamanND wrote:
[player][/player]Edited because I ended up feeling this post is better suited in a private message.
Just report it next time, please.
AshamanND wrote:
Edited because I ended up feeling this post is better suited in a private message.
Just report it next time, please.
Thanks Comedic Hermit, I'm still developing the ability to control my 'knee jerk'.

Not sure if you saw what I edited out - but my message ended up being much shorter, and hopefully more helpful.

I'll be sure to try to simply report in the future - although sometimes I think it can be helpful for forum users to hear from other forum users - so they don't feel like 'the hammer' is coming down on them.
I would love to see 343 do something similar with the BR as well! I have all the targetmaster skins and usually sport the gold one for bragging rights. I would roll with the chrome skin, but it looks more brushed nickel(my drum hardware is this instead of chrome so I don't know how else to describe it). Is there a possibility @343 could make it shine like a mirror? And also, would it be a technical nightmare to put skins on the Halo 2 BR and H2 Magnum? Was just curious about that.
Sweet!
They look nice something to do to kill time lol
And the skins of the countries?
Happpier wrote:
And the skins of the countries?
Delayed indefinitely
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8