OP ZaedynFel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
<p></p> si siempre hace falta las pieles de cada nacionalidad
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Great idea 343. It's a reason to keep playing. I know this post is a couple months late.
I got my first commendation complete! It's nice to have something to work towards in terms of win/loss. It's helping to make the grind to get the Achilles Helmet much easier.

Thanks for adding the content so late in H5's lifecycle, 343i!
Looking good, but 600 wins is a lot of work. With the latest 152 level-reward though it`s a little motivation to grind a little more until Infinite.
I got my first commendation complete! It's nice to have something to work towards in terms of win/loss. It's helping to make the grind to get the Achilles Helmet much easier.

Can you make progress towards unlocking the Achilles Helmet with teams of Randoms?

Can you make progress towards unlocking the Achilles Helmet with teams of Randoms?
Not sure if you are aware, but Achilles armor and helmet are obtained by completing Spartan Company Commendations. You need to be part of a Company in order to complete those commendations, and eventually unlock those items.

As far as playing goes - most Companies often play together - but you don't need to actually play the game WITH them, just have joined the Company.

Hope this makes sense for ya.
^ That makes perfect sense. You can join a company that's working towards unlocking the Achillies Helmet and/or Armor, and if you wish, try to avoid putting in any of the work to unlock said armor and helmet.
^ That makes perfect sense. You can join a company that's working towards unlocking the Achillies Helmet and/or Armor, and if you wish, try to avoid putting in any of the work to unlock said armor and helmet.
Yes, but most COmpanies monitor your activity, and many of them boot you if you don't play in a certain timeframe.
I'd imagine. I never really had much interest in Achilles, and only went to seventy five wins in Warzone to unlock the first Targetmaster skin. I prefer PVE, and the only PVE unlocked item was Helioskrill..which as you know.
Does placing top half in FFA count as a win? Or do you need first place?
Seems like a lot of work for just pistol skins. Not much of a motivator but I'll eventually get them just by playing.
Does placing top half in FFA count as a win? Or do you need first place?
Only wins, that means Firs Place only.
Late start but finally got my 75 wins skin last night and I'm working through the next 100. I've already seen people with the gold skin.
KingOHeart wrote:
Looking good, but 600 wins is a lot of work. With the latest 152 level-reward though it`s a little motivation to grind a little more until Infinite.
If you take into consideration that getting from SR150 to SR152 takes almost the same amount of time to do as SR 1-149, You probably going to get the skins before getting to 152. :)
KingOHeart wrote:
If you take into consideration that getting from SR150 to SR152 takes almost the same amount of time to do as SR 1-149, You probably going to get the skins before getting to 152. :)
A little goal I set for myself is to hit at least 150. I was playing Firefight a lot but then I wanted to get the targetmaster skin.

My plan is to play matchmaking until I get my gold skin, then swap back to Firefight to finish my leveling.
The black one is my favourite
ZaedynFel wrote:
Unlock New Magnum skins with the Targetmaster Commendation!Unlock up to five sweet new Magnum skins by winning matches with the new Targetmaster Commendation!
The commendation has five milestones, each of which grants a new skin.
Here are the skins:

Win matches in Arena, Social, and Warzone PVP playlists to advance through each of the Commendation’s five levels.
Get out there and earn your favorite!
someone knows if the win counter is reset or the ones that already exist are saved
Migul 117 wrote:
ZaedynFel wrote:
Unlock New Magnum skins with the Targetmaster Commendation!Unlock up to five sweet new Magnum skins by winning matches with the new Targetmaster Commendation!
The commendation has five milestones, each of which grants a new skin.
Here are the skins:

Win matches in Arena, Social, and Warzone PVP playlists to advance through each of the Commendation’s five levels.
Get out there and earn your favorite!
someone knows if the win counter is reset or the ones that already exist are saved
Only wins after they were introduced count.
These skins are great! It may tear me away from the MCC grind that I've been doing to see who on my clan is still playing.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. ...
  7. 9