Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

Targetmaster Commendation

OP ZaedynFel

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
What's the new win set now??
Working on target level 3, and the wins are set to 125 wins. How many wins for level 4 and 5 currently?
What's the new win set now??
Working on target level 3, and the wins are set to 125 wins. How many wins for level 4 and 5 currently?
1- 75
2- 100
3- 125
4- 150
5- 200
Unlocked the last one :-) Decided to dedicate a few weeks last month and this month and got it done. I've got a few requests for you guys if you get to this post seeing as there are so many posts in this thread already.

Please don't pull a Helioskrill and add the skins to the REQ pool. Also, please don't give this away for nothing at some point in the future. I said it when you released the skins and I'll say it again: this is the best thing you've done for Halo 5 since 2017. If I'm honest, it's the only good thing done to the game since then. I did not enjoy playing as much as I should have because the poorly planned and executed weapon tunings made nearly all playlists not fun or balanced. So really, I'm equally as relieved I don't have to play post-2017 PvP in Halo 5 ever again, a first for a Halo game. Point is, I only played a couple of playlists and did not enjoy myself a good chunk of the time. All that said, I'm proud of having earned all the skins. I'm sure everyone who has earned the skin feels the same way. They look pretty sweet, especially the gold one :-) Thank you for your efforts in creating and releasing them!

Please make everything earnable in Infinite. Unlocking stuff in random packs does not make a player as proud as working toward something. I'm proud of having earned this skin like I was when I earned Achilles. Both are the two things I remember most of this game and that's exactly how it used to be and should be in future games. I know you announced Infinite would have Reach-style customization, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

EDIT: I came back to add that I mean this all in a positive way and that includes the criticisms. I am very grateful for the skins being added and it was satisfying accomplishing this goal. Plus, I wanted to remove the numbers. Those looked weird to me.
tuhin94 wrote:
Unlocked the last one :-) Decided to dedicate a few weeks last month and this month and got it done. I've got a few requests for you guys if you get to this post seeing as there are so many posts in this thread already.

Please don't pull a Helioskrill and add the skins to the REQ pool. Also, please don't give this away for nothing at some point in the future. I said it when you released the skins and I'll say it again: this is the best thing you've done for Halo 5 since 2017. If I'm honest, it's the only good thing done to the game since then. I did not enjoy playing as much as I should have because the poorly planned and executed weapon tunings made nearly all playlists not fun or balanced. So really, I'm equally as relieved I don't have to play post-2017 PvP in Halo 5 ever again, a first for a Halo game. Point is, I only played a couple of playlists and did not enjoy myself a good chunk of the time. All that said, I'm proud of having earned all the skins. I'm sure everyone who has earned the skin feels the same way. They look pretty sweet, especially the gold one :-) Thank you for your efforts in creating and releasing them!

Please make everything earnable in Infinite. Unlocking stuff in random packs does not make a player as proud as working toward something. I'm proud of having earned this skin like I was when I earned Achilles. Both are the two things I remember most of this game and that's exactly how it used to be and should be in future games. I know you announced Infinite would have Reach-style customization, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

EDIT: I came back to add that I mean this all in a positive way and that includes the criticisms. I am very grateful for the skins being added and it was satisfying accomplishing this goal. Plus, I wanted to remove the numbers. Those looked weird to me.
Congratulations! I am still working towards my Gilded Targetmaster but it is a lot of fun slowly chipping away at this. I hope a similar system returns for Halo Infinite.

Quick question though: How did you acquire all of those Platinum packs? I've seen a few videos on YouTube where people have a bunch waiting to be opened still and never figured out what that was about.
JB Linken wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Unlocked the last one :-) Decided to dedicate a few weeks last month and this month and got it done. I've got a few requests for you guys if you get to this post seeing as there are so many posts in this thread already.

Please don't pull a Helioskrill and add the skins to the REQ pool. Also, please don't give this away for nothing at some point in the future. I said it when you released the skins and I'll say it again: this is the best thing you've done for Halo 5 since 2017. If I'm honest, it's the only good thing done to the game since then. I did not enjoy playing as much as I should have because the poorly planned and executed weapon tunings made nearly all playlists not fun or balanced. So really, I'm equally as relieved I don't have to play post-2017 PvP in Halo 5 ever again, a first for a Halo game. Point is, I only played a couple of playlists and did not enjoy myself a good chunk of the time. All that said, I'm proud of having earned all the skins. I'm sure everyone who has earned the skin feels the same way. They look pretty sweet, especially the gold one :-) Thank you for your efforts in creating and releasing them!

Please make everything earnable in Infinite. Unlocking stuff in random packs does not make a player as proud as working toward something. I'm proud of having earned this skin like I was when I earned Achilles. Both are the two things I remember most of this game and that's exactly how it used to be and should be in future games. I know you announced Infinite would have Reach-style customization, but I wanted to mention it anyway.

EDIT: I came back to add that I mean this all in a positive way and that includes the criticisms. I am very grateful for the skins being added and it was satisfying accomplishing this goal. Plus, I wanted to remove the numbers. Those looked weird to me.
Congratulations! I am still working towards my Gilded Targetmaster but it is a lot of fun slowly chipping away at this. I hope a similar system returns for Halo Infinite.

Quick question though: How did you acquire all of those Platinum packs? I've seen a few videos on YouTube where people have a bunch waiting to be opened still and never figured out what that was about.
They had given them out during HCS streams. I didn’t watch them, but there were threads in the H5 forums for sharing codes. I missed a lot of codes, shared some, and opened a good number of packs for no reason too haha. At one point, I decided to hang on to them just as “collectors’ items.” So the remaining ones have been sitting in my inventory for some time now.
They're great looking skins, striking, unique, not over designed and most importantly cool. I understand why a lot of people are upset though. A lot of people already have 600+ wins and feel kind of cheated by not having it despite having met the requirements. I hope more stuff like this is in Infinite, nothing quite like someone with recon helmet, hayabusa shoulders and the katana in h3 and I look forward to that in Infinite. Now we're on the topic of the katana, I'd love to see it's return (or something simillar)
Rock and Rail is the ideal playlist to complete this commendation.

I would say that my last 50 wins where from this playlist.

Finally finished the commendation. :)
it wouldve been nice to get this a little early so I didnt have to only play matchmaking. pretty sure I had all the skin unlocks before these came out...
This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to check or progress?
Rover09 wrote:
This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to check or progress?
If you go to your service record, click the drop down menu to select Halo 5, then go to Commendations.
Once there it's in the Game Mode area.

Lazy Link.
AshamanND wrote:
Rover09 wrote:
This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to check or progress?
If you go to your service record, click the drop down menu to select Halo 5, then go to Commendations.
Once there it's in the Game Mode area.

Lazy Link.
I just see my total wins. All good.
Rover09 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Rover09 wrote:
This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to check or progress?
If you go to your service record, click the drop down menu to select Halo 5, then go to Commendations.
Once there it's in the Game Mode area.

Lazy Link.
I just see my total wins. All good.
You are at level 4 of 5.
Current level progress is 44/150.
After that you'll need another 200 wins in level 5.
AshamanND wrote:
Rover09 wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
Rover09 wrote:
This question may have been asked already, but is there a way to check or progress?
If you go to your service record, click the drop down menu to select Halo 5, then go to Commendations.
Once there it's in the Game Mode area.

Lazy Link.
I just see my total wins. All good.
You are at level 4 of 5.
Current level progress is 44/150.
After that you'll need another 200 wins in level 5.
Thank you AshamanND! I appreciate your help looking into this! #YoureARealOne!
I really enjoy grinding for the target master skins, I just wish there was a AR variant of them to. They would look pretty dope.
Is it to much to ask to put faze skins
just made a new account and i dont think its worth the grind just for a new skin personally i think noble and odst are better skins
Thanx for adding in new skins and something else to work for
Is it to much to ask to put faze skins
Did you mean the organization? If so, Faze isn't in Halo so they wouldn't add them and I believe H5 reached its memory limit so they can't add new skins.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
...and I believe H5 reached its memory limit so they can't add new skins.
Where did you hear this?

I've never heard this. I've only heard that most of the development resources have moved onto Infinite which is why Halo 5 isn't getting any new developer content. Although, I believe I also heard that before we got these Targetmaster pistol skins, so...
I don't remember the source, but I do remember reading about it on various places. I'm not sure if it was confirmed or not which is why I added believe to it, but it does seem plausible so grimgamer take that as a guess.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10