1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

por sustituyen ahhh deberian de
Much improved overall. I dont have a problem with the silenced ARs. They are just a spawn weapon essentially and take the place of any number of crappy weapons that could otherwise be placed where they are. Would be better to just have nothing but i feel like there is some quota of map weapons that 343 feels obligated to fill or something, so be it.

Splinter reduction is great. Splinter elimination until they are rebalanced would be better. Their purpose as an area of denial weapon is lost and they are basically get out of jail free cards with their current functionality.

Please remove Spartan Charge and remove the AR as a starting weapon. Having magnum only starts might be the best thing you can do other than sort out the whole radar sitiation.

Also, i see some opinions in here coming from people that have not even placed in Team Arena for multiple seasons. Please ignore them.
I have been playing this since the update. Now I am not the best player, but I love Team Arena.

Just a couple of things right off the bat. I am happy to find that there are less SR's with the silenced AR as a staple around the maps. I learned where those were on each map right away. A slight advantage by being spotted on the motion sensor less can't hurt.

Thank you, thank you for removing the Fuel Rod. There is no need for it to return. I believe for that reason alone I am finally enjoying that map.

I pretty much like all the changes. Even the the removal of my Plasma Caster on The Rig. Yes, I know it's still there for Slayer but I can still grieve. I miss all that ammo too, but I get why it was done.

My main issue is Strongholds on Empire. Holy frak every game I had on there I was losing. It's just so difficult to take pit back when it is lost. Anyway, that's not my issue do we really need Camo and OV on this map? I don't think so. It should be either one or the other.

That's it. Love the changes! Thanks.
Orion II is a really bad map and I'd like it to go.
Why add Silenced ARs? We already start with ARs. Silencing them will not make a difference. I really don't see who would pick this up to get an advantage on someone.

-Reduce the Sniper ammo on Eden:
I can pickup snipe right off spawn and hold it in Blue, and then rotate it. There are too many long sights in this map that puts Red team on a disadvantage.
-Leave flag stands on Fathom:
These new positions make it super easy to cap flags. Flag stand-offs are supposed to be fun and intense :)

Either way, my biggest concern is the radar. Why bother making adjustments to the radar, just remove it. There's nothing competitive about it.
Previous Halo's didn't have radar in competitive, why have it now? I don't understand.
The beauty of no-radar is that you have to rely on pure instinct, awareness, and team communication. It's already bad that you have people hiding around corners with shotty/camo or ground-pounding on you when they spot you on radar.

Thumbs up for placing Sword on top mid Truth, CLASSIC! And placing Storm rifles on bottom mid of maps. Splitters are like jacked up explosives, so good job on reducing the amount or removing them from maps.
I have yet to play Stasis in the Winter Playlist. Has it been taken out?
Truth: I see the point of the fuel rod being very powerful, but i think reducing the ammo would be better than removing it. We had som really intense moments in the Fall season (example game 7 OG vs nV playoffs), which included the fuel rod.

Rig: The changes on stongholds looks fine. Dont agree with completely removing the caster. One solution would be to reduce the ammo count with one or maby 2 clips, to reduce its impact on the gameplay.

Empire: I think swapping the the saw for the camo is a good idea. Think it will probably increase the likelihood that we will see som clutch plays in the HCS.

Eden: Swapping the shotgun for silenced assault rifle, will most likely make security a much less important area to controll. It would maybe be better to have a power up or stormrifle/smg here if something has to be changed. My guess is that most people wont bother even picking up the silenced assault rifle.

Final comment: I think it would be nice to see the grenade lanucher (and maybe damage boost?), in team arena some day. Torque CTF, and Mercy slayer (with som changes to weapon layout) would have been nice aswell.
Splinter grenades are my favorite granades and assault riffles suck. So you take away the good and add the crap. Thanks x2

This post has been hidden.

BR/Magum starts.
Removal of Automatic Weapons.
Removal of Radar from Arena.

If you did this player population would double within a week! All my friends quit playing Halo because it doesn't feel like old school halo. Halo 2 anniversary played awesome because of the simplicity and because of the BR!

One question, where is the skill range, skill gap in Automatic weapons? There is none. This is Halo, not COD! Since when should you zoom in with an automatic weapon? Thats garbage. Stop looking to cater to the mass population and remove these noob weapons to further increase the skillgap

Don't remember ANYONE requesting silenced weapons in Arena EVER!! Isnt that why SO much time and effort was put into Warzone (which i give zero -Yoinks!- about) Everybody spawns with ARs, so removing shotty/scatter for for silenced ARs.......WTF! Seriously. Why don't you just pick a layout and stick with it! Then you can focus on -Yoink- that actually matters....like making Halo look, play, feel and sound like Halo again........
I'm glad Halo 5 is still being supported post launch, but I could care less about 99% of the updates!
Wow.... Still radar .... Trash. Can't believe after all the community has said about giving it a chance you still keep it in, saying you're going to fix radar which means you're going to keep it in. Why not take it out and try to fix it while there is no radar that way when you bring out the new radar we can see what we like more: new radar or no radar. This is crazy, whoever is making these decisions sucks. Listen to the community. Take it out !!! Period
Did you read the bit about radar at the bottom I see your point and am one to vow for what most want but as a developer you can't make hasty decision I would rather them take some time then just listen to what community wants and they change instantly causing bugs glitches etc it's not easy to just simple take things out of a game with out seeing what domino effect will happen. But I hope to be able to see the proper radar changes in the future.
Unknown wrote:
These new settings are dumb. Lack of power weapons, nades and automatics sounds like the team that grabs the only power weapon on the map is going to control and dominate and get early big leads. Nades make plays when the other team has a faster kill time weapon out. Wonder why the population fell so fast because the pros run this game, they decide how the game is going to be played, on their standards, pros decide the layouts of the maps loll what are the people doing at the studio? 343 can't design there own competitive lay outs they ask pros and they worry about irrelevant things like pizza weapon skins and 200 different variants of the exact same armor. Instead of worrying about if I got the number 7 emblem or 40 different unbalanced warzone weapons they could've made some more interesting maps or more maps in general at launch. I pray for halo 6.
Lack of automatics & nades is actually a GREAT thing for competitive play. Less power weapons forces teams to fight for it, and leverage fire & map control.
Think about when Halo began being competitive in H2. There was no such thing as 2 or more power weapons/ power ups on the map. And those settings made sense to the pros & community.

I agree why the population decreased, 343 does not focus on the casual halo gamer, they focus on the hardcore halo fan that watches/attends HCS tournament. The ones that support for certain teams and is willing to buy the Team emblems/skins, etc. Developers know where the money is at, which is why they ask a lot of input from the pros. They know that nowadays the money making machine is in crowd-funding transactions. It may not be appealing to everyone, but that's just how the gaming industry is changing - we just have to adapt to this evolution.

SOSfromSPI wrote:
Splinter grenades are my favorite granades and assault riffles suck. So you take away the good and add the crap. Thanks
They took away splinters because people would get into fights realize they had no chance and would nade you for an easy kill. It also lead to people corner camping with splinters, I don't know how many times I've walked into the treehouses and ate a splinter because someone was camping there. Hell I bet you've even had that happen, even the pro league casters and players call them "Get out of jail free cards". Enough said m8 😞
I over all like the changes. I haven't gotten to play Fathom as much as I'd like so I don't have much of an opinion on its current state aside from the flag position change I can say with 100% certainty I love that change. It's a bit off topic but I'd love to see some of if not all of these changes added to Social given the changes stick. PS the Plasma caster removal/nerfs are much appreciated 👍
Wow.... Still radar .... Trash. Can't believe after all the community has said about giving it a chance you still keep it in, saying you're going to fix radar which means you're going to keep it in. Why not take it out and try to fix it while there is no radar that way when you bring out the new radar we can see what we like more: new radar or no radar. This is crazy, whoever is making these decisions sucks. Listen to the community. Take it out !!! Period
Did you read the bit about radar at the bottom I see your point and am one to vow for what most want but as a developer you can't make hasty decision I would rather them take some time then just listen to what community wants and they change instantly causing bugs glitches etc it's not easy to just simple take things out of a game with out seeing what domino effect will happen. But I hope to be able to see the proper radar changes in the future.
From what I've heard people want the radar to be a bit larger to deal with the sprint around corners/Spartan charge "meta". Do people seriously want to remove it all together ?
SPRTN94 wrote:
SOSfromSPI wrote:
Splinter grenades are my favorite granades and assault riffles suck. So you take away the good and add the crap. Thanks
They took away splinters because people would get into fights realize they had no chance and would nade you for an easy kill. It also lead to people corner camping with splinters, I don't know how many times I've walked into the treehouses and ate a splinter because someone was camping there. Hell I bet you've even had that happen, even the pro league casters and players call them "Get out of jail free cards". Enough said m8 😞
It gos both ways though someone camping with a shotty, dosnt kill you on 1st shot so u blast with a splinter and take him with you. I also like the ability to cut the enemy off from running so you can trap them and get the kill
So when you're firing the SAR they can't see you on radar. But can they see where they're getting hit from with redness on the screen and hear where the bullets are coming from?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4