2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 121
Well, the only playlist I enjoy is Slayer Pro. With that said, it needs to be tweaked.

First off, Instant respawns need to go. Make it so you have a 5 second death screen because as TS pro is right now, it's just mindless pushing and map control is too hard to hold/pointless on some maps. You can never really push up because you have numbers and a lot of the times people get screwed over by the spawns.

Then you need to replace the random weapon ordinances and replace them with time-able power weapons (like every single other halo).

3rd tweak would be map rotation. Complex is much to big for a 4v4 and there really should be more forge maps/remakes of older maps.

4th tweak would be removal of dynamic spawns to make them static.

Anyways. OT: I would like to see a snipers playlist and instead of 3 different objective playlist. Just merge them together and make a TO playlist.
What is your favorite Halo 4 playlist and why?

Currently Infinity Slayer, although BTB is catching up. I'll admit Infinity Slayer is pretty fun.

What is your least favorite Halo 4 playlist and why?

Flood, due to certain custom settings missing, maps are just default and not forge creative in mind, even adding barriers in the default maps would be nice.

What is one playlist we don't currently have that you wish we did?

Team Doubles, after playing Halo 4, yeah the maps are big-ish but manageable for 2v2 in my opinion, or at least add some forge variants.

Infinity Slayer, Regicide

Not sure have not played them all yet.

Team Doubles. Ranked Classic Team Slayer... I'm sorry that was rude of me.

PS. Thanks for the great Game!
Capture the flag. Though the fact you can't drop it is moronic. On Ragnarok I attacked the enemy base and got in by myself. Their snipe spawned underneath. On Halo 3 I would've grabbed the snipe and thrown the flag into the lift for my teammates to pick up whilst staying in the enemy base myself and helping out. In 4 I have to do a made dash losing the enemy snipe and almost certaintly dying. I have less tactical decisions and less room for skilful play - how is that possibly a good addition? Beyond that flag is good and clear, unlike Reach where the announcements were messed up.

Regicide. It's a complete picture of imbalance. In 4 matches I played I had at least a 7 kill lead over the guy that came 1st. How did I lose? Because I was king 90% of the match. I was punished as I couldn't claim any kind of bounty and everyone had a nav point on me - what kind of sense is that? Make the nav point refresh every 4-5 seconds or so and reduce the value of the bounty. Currently it's just a crummy version of FFA slayer, juggernaut's limited cousin.

CLASSIC. Why on Earth has this not been included? Remove ordinance drop (random luck rewards), sprint, armour abilities, loadouts and add static weapon spawns (whoever thought random weapon drop locations at random times containing random weapons made sense deserves a slap). It would be a balanced and fair mode giving the core Halo experience we had from Halo 1 to ODST. The inclusion of flag (with the ability to drop the bloody thing) would also make sense.
My least fav. is Big Team. With only the slayer option, there is no teamwork or coordination. The games endup in close quarter slugfests with little reward for grenade usage,, or camping snipers cloaked in the edges of the maps working on their K/D ratio. Vehicles are now just next to worthless with so many options given to the foot soldier in the Infinity Rewards packages. Gone are the days of running up splatters with the overabundance of Plasma Pistols, Stickies, Sticky throwers, Incinerators, Lazors etc....that are now all on demand, and you no longer have to fight for control of the weapons.

My favorite is OddBall, except for the trick of throwing the ball into a wall so that you cannot get it out. These games actually seem to have frantic paced strategy that require thought and planning on the fly.

What I would like to see.......Multi-Team.
Infinity Slayer is great and it is a refreshing change to the slayer concept. I do think it would be better with set weapon drops throughout the match, however. If one team gets better ordnance than the other team, it gets lopsided pretty quickly. Set weapon drops could tip the scales back for the more coordinated team.

KOTH. I think the incoming hill inclusion is a major upgrade to previous iterations of the game type.

Regicide. It is fun all the way up to the end when someone with a worse score than you pulls out a lucky win. Going beast mode in FFA is what FFA is all about and I feel like it is lost in this game type.

Regular FFA, Double Team (probably the most fun games I've ever played were in this game type) and BTB Objective.

Overall FANTASTIC game though 343, great job.
Fav Playlist- Big Team Infinity Slayer: cause I get to play with more of my friends, and I get to try alittle bit of everything.

Least fav- Oddball cause over all it just wasn't fun, to much running all the way across a big map.

Want to see a community creations playlist, get the creative juices flowing.
Also, setting up playlists in the future for Ranked and Unranked games would be great. I have some friends I love to play with pretty consistently but their skill is not as high as mine. They have a hard time keeping up sometimes and it's generally not fun for them.
Current favourite: Dominion.

What I'd really like to see: Big Team Slayer replaced by Big Team Battle with revolving team slayer and team objective game modes, or even the return of action sack. Anything that gives me a single lobby I can sit in and play a different gametype every game.

Oh, and multi-team/team doubles with some of the crazier gametypes, like rocket race.

Thanks 343.
-Lack of rumble pit
-Lack of Multi team

+Needs more maps in rotation since seen plenty of maps that I have still not seen online

Currently my favorite playlists are Big Team Infinity Slayer and Dominion due to the big team combat and vehicular carnage that usually follows, Big Team Battle was my favorite playlist in Halo 2, Halo 3, and Reach. I enjoy the capture/defense of bases, and large maps.

Regicide, I would prefer a Juggernaut style mode forcing players to work together to take out the King. I don't find it very fun just Slayer with a small twist.

Maybe the return of Big Team Battle with focus on not just slayer, but CTF and other objective game modes. I miss Assault...

I'm liking a lot of them. I enjoy King of the Hill a lot. Also a fan of Infinity Slayer and BTB.

I guess Flood. I tried it and it was OK, but I never really like Infection at all.

TEAM SNIPERS!!!!!!!

I don't wanna sound rude or anything but... This has been the best playlist in every Halo game it's been in. It's obviously one of the most popular and EVERYONE wants it... Why it wasn't included in the first place is slightly baffling to me...
Favorite Halo 4 Playlist

Infinity Slayer

I might like slayer pro the best, but I haven't gotten around to playing as much as I would like. The majority of the games I played were Infinity Slayer and I enjoyed it.

Least Favorite Halo 4 Playlist

CTF

I'm not going to complain about the mechanics, but one major gripe I have with this CTF is its the only variant we get... Multi Flag CTF. Where is 1 flag? Its my personal favorite.

One of the great things about previous Halo's objective type games were you could tailor any of the game types to make all sorts of different variants and games. Now it seems like were stuck playing one variant of that particular game type.

Playlists I want to see return in Halo 4

Team Doubles/Double Team

Doubles is my all time favorite game type, and I would love to see it ASAP. Not just Doubles slayer. Let us vote on Slayer, Oddball, Snipers, 1 flag and Multi flag CTF, maybe KOTH etc...

Another thing about Doubles is I don't have a ton of people I play with online. So its nice to be able to play doubles with my friend and not have to team up with strangers every match on bigger game types. Especially if ranked playlists makes a return.

Other CTF Variant's

1 Flag where are you? Damn I miss those Offense/Defense game types.

Assault

Another Offense/Defense game type would love to see make a return. PS bring back the bomb.

These 3 are most important to me and I would love to see them return. Please Have doubles make a return ASAP, and if we never see assault at least let us play 1 Flag CTF on asymmetrical maps.

If you read this,
Thank You.
Quote:
  • What is your favorite Halo 4 playlist and why?
  • Capture the Flag. Because I like team objective game types the best. I like working with teammates to achieve the goal.

Quote:
  • What is your least favorite Halo 4 playlist and why?
  • King of the Hill. Too chaotic.

Quote:
  • What is one playlist we don't currently have that you wish we did?
  • Rumble Pit (8-player FFA Slayer). And bring back Headhunter as a game type option in Rumble Pit. Honorable mention: Big Team Objective including Assault. Also, Race. Please make this happen. It'd be a lot of fun to have the Race playlist in War Games/Matchmaking. Also, Grifball, but I'm sure that's probably coming pretty soon (I assume you're just waiting for more Grifball maps to be made with Forge before putting it out there). And BTB Heavies would be nice, too. I like vehicular mayhem.

One other playlist I just thought of was some kind of playlist that would involve Mantis fights. Like 4 vs. 4 Mantis fights where you can only use Mantises. Something along those lines. That might be a lot of fun.
    GRIFBALL!
    We need playlists to be divided into both infinity and classic.
    Favourite playlist:
    King of the Hill. I enjoy this the most so far because the hill encourages players to move around the map, and because each new hill is previewed 5 seconds in advance it does give team a limited ability to prepare and set up for the next hill.

Least favourite playlist:
    Infinity Slayer and Big Team Infinity Slayer. I dislike Slayer gametypes above all else in Halo 4 currently for several reasons; First would be the way global ordnance is set up.
    Very few initial drops are set to resupply and random drops currently have massively varying timers set to them which makes predicting them impossible.
    This negatively affects gameplay as it removes any sort of cyclical flow from a map and results in one of the following scenarios: players roaming around aimlessly looking for something to shoot and hoping for a weapon to drop near them, or players holing up next to cover with an assortment of defensive AAs such as the regeneration field just peeking out of cover and taking potshots at the other team doing the same thing.

The second issue I have with these playlists is personal ordnance. Currently players can get incredibly powerful weapons from personal ordnance and the other team can't predict this, which again results in excessively chaotic gameplay. I would like playlists which feature personal ordnance a lot more if it was impossible to get the highest tier weapons from such drops.

Because weapon drops aren't predictable or consistent players can't plan around them and gameplay simply becomes mindlessly chaotic or incredibly stagnant.

Playlist I'd like to see:
    Currently I'd like to see a "Throwback" style playlist featuring more traditional Halo gameplay such as having predictable weapon and grenade drops, primary weapons featured on the maps as ammo refills, and several preset loadouts featuring each of the primary rifles, no AAS, and set Tactical Packages and Support Upgrades.
    Essentially a playlist without the random elements currently found in other playlists is the playlist I am hoping to see the most.
    Playlist I'd like to see:

Big Team Battle 1 and 2 Flag CTF
    Big Team Battle 3 Plots
    Big Team Battle Neutral Bomb
    Big Team Battle Assault

Teams Doubles
    Most favorite: Infinity Slayer or Dominion

Least favorite: Flood, but never really enjoyed infection

Most wanted: Squad battle (5v5 or 6v6 slayer). Sometimes BTB is just too big or just a mess of vehicles, and yet 4v4 slayer can be too small to accommodate groups of people. Squad battle was always great in Halo 3 and is sorely missed. 6v6 on Complex would be awesome.

A little OT: It's still kind of annoying and makes me not want to play CTF or oddball when the flag/ball is automatically picked up when touched, and you can't even put down the flag. Can we please go back to pressing a button to pick up and set down?
    Might as well remove regicide.

Anyway Im pretty happy, just Snipers and Lone wolves/Rumble Pit.
    But the game is still amazing...
    1. 1
    2. ...
    3. 14
    4. 15
    5. 16
    6. 17
    7. 18
    8. ...
    9. 121