I know a lot of people think that 343 ruined halo, but it has such an awesome multiplayer experience, and so much to do.
I actually love Halo 5. It's fast paced, smooth, and my go to competitive title. It's pretty much all I play nowadays until BL3. I'm more of a casual competitive player nowadays.
TraadeMerK wrote:
I actually love Halo 5. It's fast paced, smooth, and my go to competitive title. It's pretty much all I play nowadays until BL3. I'm more of a casual competitive player nowadays.
What's BL3
TraadeMerK wrote:
What's BL3
Borderlands 3
stckrboy wrote:
TraadeMerK wrote:
What's BL3
Borderlands 3
Oh ok
I want to thank 343 for placing our spartan company on the first page when you search. Thank you for your commitment.
I want to thank 343 for placing our spartan company on the first page when you search. Thank you for your commitment.
What is your company?
Yes Halo 5 is quite enjoyable. Super Fiesta, Infection and Warzone are my Favorite.
D117W wrote:
Yes Halo 5 is quite enjoyable. Super Fiesta, Infection and Warzone are my Favorite.
Super Fiesta is definitely one of the more fun playlists in Halo 5.
Halo 5's introduction of new playlists this year has definitely improved the overall experience of the game for me.
This game has been my favorite halo title due to its fast paced movement, really hope they continue that in infinite.
Yes thank you 343 for all that you've done for us!
Yeah, awesome work, great job. Sort of.