53/5000
I don't know you, but since the last update that was like 2 years ago, I have never had fun with this game just because of the "new" br which is completely useless and I see people complaining, but nothing happens! Don't you think it's time to change that?
before it was fun, it was very good, but now it is not! 343 need to change that not just for me but for all the people who love tha weapon e wanted to get back for it.
I think most people have gotten used to the BR by now. I know I have.
DoubleSama wrote:
Not quite. I stopped playing every non-Fiesta mode because of it and eventually stopped playing H5 altogether because Fiesta is not a core mode and gets incredibly boring after some time. BR is a workhorse weapon and not having it work right makes every mode including Firefight unenjoyable. This was after giving a lot of time to try and just accept the tuning. It’s flat out awful. I’m glad you were able to get used to it and still find H5 enjoyable though.
As bad as the BR is I'm used to it but, it definitely won't be my first weapon of choice.
They aren't going to change it.

I'm sorry you haven't had fun with the game due to some vertical recoil, but I'd advise you to use a different weapon so you can have fun.
I agree that it doesn’t have the same feel and that the recoil has increased, not to mention (for me personally) the zoom in is pretty ugly for the Battle Rifle.

On the plus side though, you can get the old Halo 2 variant if you play Warzone. Granted you really can’t enjoy it too much as it’s a Req 5, but it’s there if you can get it.

I wouldn’t use the new BR because of my dislike of it and I haven’t gotten used to it since Halo 5 came out. I barely liked the mechanics in Halo 4. Regardless, I have a feeling you’ll find something to like about the game if you try it again. There’s a decent community out there; certainly better than it was a couple years back.

I also took a long hiatus for other reasons that aren’t too relevant, but after getting back into the game, I found it to be a refreshing experience for the most part.
I miss the old BR aswell. The new AR is insane though and superior to both battle rifle and smg now.

Saw you mention H2 BR in warzone, but there's also the one battle rifle type without recoil that feels much better there.

These changes I want:
  • AR, a little weaker
  • SMG, a little stronger
  • BR, less spread, less recoil
  • Hydra launcher , nerfed damage
That's the point. At least in the warzone mode i can choose what br i can play but in the ranked and the social mode isnt the same! im a halo player since h2 came out and its not fun like that anymore.
Its terrible a game like h5 when we "only" have magnum to play.
tuhin94 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
Not quite. I stopped playing every non-Fiesta mode because of it and eventually stopped playing H5 altogether because Fiesta is not a core mode and gets incredibly boring after some time. BR is a workhorse weapon and not having it work right makes every mode including Firefight unenjoyable. This was after giving a lot of time to try and just accept the tuning. It’s flat out awful. I’m glad you were able to get used to it and still find H5 enjoyable though.
Thanks for understand! i mean dont get me wrong magnum is a really good weapon to use but for who like/love to play with br that makes it boring =/
I miss the old BR aswell. The new AR is insane though and superior to both battle rifle and smg now.

Saw you mention H2 BR in warzone, but there's also the one battle rifle type without recoil that feels much better there.

These changes I want:
  • AR, a little weaker
  • SMG, a little stronger
  • BR, less spread, less recoil
  • Hydra launcher , nerfed damage
How about no tracking for the hydra or take it out of Arena.
How about no tracking for the hydra or take it out of Arena.
Without tracking, it would just turn into a weapon that people use to spam in close quarters and hope they get a kill and it's not even that great at that with movement abilities. Maybe if they made it longer to get a lock on someone, make it have less ammo, or nerfed the tracking a bit it might make it better.
tuhin94 wrote:
DoubleSama wrote:
Thanks for understand! i mean dont get me wrong magnum is a really good weapon to use but for who like/love to play with br that makes it boring =/
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I think the ship has sailed on anymore Halo 5 updates. The game is in a great spot but moreso, all the focus is going to be on Halo Infinite and adding Reach to MCC, along with the PC version.
Honestly I don't care for it. I've gotten used to it but it's still not my favorite weapon to use. I tend to avoid btb for this reason. I could rant for an our about the change, why they changed it, what people think about it, etc. At the end of the day it's just another weapon in the game!
They destroyed that poor weapon with the "balance" update. In fact, I stopped playing Halo 5 because of how that update negatively impacted the game.
Yeah, I hate the BR too since the balance update. Broke my heart to see that weapon become borderline useless.