Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

[Locked] The community is toxic

OP HOODEDBALLER

I get it guys I suck bad. Like very bad. I just enjoy playing halo with people. I have noticed from every video game I’ve played that Halo is the most toxic community of all. I get constant dms from opponents that tell me I suck. I totally get it. But video games usually have a community with some nice people that want to have a good time. What’s up with halo though?
Yea the community can be toxic but not all of us are tho. I’ll admit that I sometimes talk down on people too. It’s a part of video games. But yes I get your point and it’s making me rethink of the way I interact with others over halo.
I get it guys I suck bad. Like very bad. I just enjoy playing halo with people. I have noticed from every video game I’ve played that Halo is the most toxic community of all. I get constant dms from opponents that tell me I suck. I totally get it. But video games usually have a community with some nice people that want to have a good time. What’s up with halo though?
To start, I would never DM something toxic to anyone, and I think you are a fantastic player, even if I might not have played you yet :)

Now, the community can be very toxic. I also suck, like REALLY suck. In fact, I didn't start MP until recently, I was more campaign anyways. you just have to look out for those good people out there, they will be hard to find, but if you find a friend out there you should stick with them, that's how I pulled through to a .7 KD at least...

I'll be happy to play if you want, one "trash" to another?
To start, I would never DM something toxic to anyone, and I think you are a fantastic player, even if I might not have played you yet :)

Now, the community can be very toxic. I also suck, like REALLY suck. In fact, I didn't start MP until recently, I was more campaign anyways. you just have to look out for those good people out there, they will be hard to find, but if you find a friend out there you should stick with them, that's how I pulled through to a .7 KD at least...

Haha thanks a lot. But I actually really do suck. And yes I’ve found some really good such as the person who commented before you, TormentHCS (he’s trying to act like he doesn’t know me). I’ve stuck with him and he runs with me. He’s definitely the best player I’ve seen and played with. But I know I slow people down. And sure maybe sometime we could play!
I agree with you but some Spartan are good and some Spartan are bad like the real word
It’s not just Halo. It’s every online game. I don’t think I’ve ever played an online game where there wasn’t any cussing involved to someone.

Haha thanks a lot. But I actually really do suck. And yes I’ve found some really good such as the person who commented before you, TormentHCS (he’s trying to act like he doesn’t know me). I’ve stuck with him and he runs with me. He’s definitely the best player I’ve seen and played with. But I know I slow people down. And sure maybe sometime we could play!
I wish everybody would just get along and play Halo together and have fun despite all of us being at different skill sets/ liking different Halo games!
Keep up the good work and keep spreading the kindness to the rest of the Halo Community :)
You can report actual misconduct via the in game reporting system. Vague accusations generalized to the whole aren't going to benefit anyone.