2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Kots1337 wrote:
What you're complaining about is the lack of party restrictions. This is a 343 incompetence problem. Not a social playlists problem. Social playlists are a must, and i think the playerbase wouldnt have hemorrhaged as bad if they were there at launch.
no thats far from what im getting at. this game does not need arena social playlist. its doesnt make sense. its just 5v5 unranked. 5v5 -Yoinks!- up spawns. my whole point is that its still competitive and nothing social about it
Welcome to real lifeeee! You ever go to your local court and ymca no matter how casual it is. There will ALWAYS be that one guy that plays and calls could like its the NBA finals. Only video games are no different. Blame human nature not 343!

Social or not I still wanna know my kills and death why not? I've seen ppl take a loss in husky raid seriously. Some ppl can't be help! Specially if in ranked playlist or competive basketball they get schooled. Gotta take out frustration someone
AGAIN I AM NOT BLAMING THE PLAYERS IM BLAMING 343 FOR CREATING A POINTLESS PLAYLIST WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND
Its not pointless, I'm having fun playing CTF without strongholds in the mix.
it should be a ranked 4v4 ctf playlist. that makes sense. i dont mind facing agaisnt a full team of mics in that. i dont mind loosing in that. because it balanced and not a sshit storm
Again, social or competitive depends entirely on a person's mood. I can care about winning or I don't have to. People play competitively in social and people play social in competitive. Don't know why you guys care about all your KDs and crap.

Personally, if I made a game I wouldn't track deaths. Just kills. I've never seen anything good come out of tracking deaths.
again i compelety understand that which is why there shouldnt be a a social playlist it doesnt make sense
Yeah, if only everyone would just stop worrying about KD and crap like that.
kd matters in slayer. otherwise idc about kd
Kots1337 wrote:
What you're complaining about is the lack of party restrictions. This is a 343 incompetence problem. Not a social playlists problem. Social playlists are a must, and i think the playerbase wouldnt have hemorrhaged as bad if they were there at launch.
no thats far from what im getting at. this game does not need arena social playlist. its doesnt make sense. its just 5v5 unranked. 5v5 -Yoinks!- up spawns. my whole point is that its still competitive and nothing social about it
1. I agree that 5v5 was a stupid idea. Its RUINING the playlist.
2. Of course its competitive. Do you want people to stop trying to win? Its not a non-competitive playlist. Its a social playlist, which means no ranks. Dont play if youre worried about KD and the win.
just taking the word social to serious or in another way. If you're unhappy don't play it.
This is the worst Halo game anyway. The game is so fast paced that Team Work is the only way to win.
My play style is literally broken. I used to be able to approach 2-4 people, and beat them every time.
Now I have to have at least 1-2 team mates to win any yoinking battles.
343 should have made this game 50 50, half Competitive and half Social, BUT NO the MP Team only wants competitive.
i saw this thread coming a mile away
The only reason its not social is because its not a social gamemod to begin with.

Want halo 5 to feel social?

have shotty snipes, have team rockets, have fiesta, have team splasers.

you can even innovate and have vehicle only games (if they let you spawn as a vehicle).

The game would feel social if the game modes were more casual. I agree, calling a playlist social doesn't magically change the gameplay. But the gamemode can change the gameplay. CTF in arena maps is too competitive
PR3VAILES wrote:
This is the worst Halo game anyway. The game is so fast paced that Team Work is the only way to win.
My play style is literally broken. I used to be able to approach 2-4 people, and beat them every time.
343 should have made this game 50 50, half Competitive and half Social, BUT NO the MP Team only wants competitive.
2-4 People lol not in H2/3. 2 people double-shooting with brs in H2 you maybe we're able to fire 2 shots before you were dead, Team Shot in H3 you got 1 shot off before you were dead.
SOCIAL SLAYER PERMINENT PLAYLIST PERIOD.
Btw for all the bandwagon boys out there I sure hope we can prestige on the next Halo. Anyone else agree?
Kots1337 wrote:
Kots1337 wrote:
1. I agree that 5v5 was a stupid idea. Its RUINING the playlist.
2. Of course its competitive. Do you want people to stop trying to win? Its not a non-competitive playlist. Its a social playlist, which means no ranks. Dont play if youre worried about KD and the win.
cool you agree on that.
no i dont want people to stop trying to win. i dont care about the win or my kd. when did i say that? my whole point is that a social playlist is pointless because its competitive and the 5v5 just makes it worse
Hurlamania wrote:
just taking the word social to serious or in another way. If you're unhappy don't play it.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im not unhappy im just proving that social label doesnt make it social
PR3VAILES wrote:
its the best halo game to me just some minor annoyances. i can appraoch 2 to 4 peopel you just have to be smart about it and yes its suppsoe to be about teamwork
i saw this thread coming a mile aw
The only reason its not social is because its not a social gamemod to begin with.

Want halo 5 to feel social?

have shotty snipes, have team rockets, have fiesta, have team splasers.

you can even innovate and have vehicle only games (if they let you spawn as a vehicle).

The game would feel social if the game modes were more casual. I agree, calling a playlist social doesn't magically change the gameplay. But the gamemode can change the gameplay. CTF in arena maps is too competitive
exactly someone with some brains on here. ctf in halo 5 can never be social. im all for team feista etc and what not
i saw this thread coming a mile away
so whats your opinoin then if you saw thiscoming
OP, it was a good post, and I agree, but you're not going to get anything but -Yoink- talkers and the "I wanna be like all the other cool kid" band wagoners who hop on to talk trash and follow the sheep.

halo 5 just needs more game types, and none of this bs with the social weekend or weekly playlists. Hopefully that will change with the new update.

ps.. We need new maps.

you can't have "social" playlists on arena style maps.
New maps and fun playlists, that rocket league with ghosts looks cool, Chuck that into matchmaking...
The OP is right, I played a few games last night and the level was more or less on a par with Platinum Arena. Anyone below that might struggle.
OP, it was a good post, and I agree, but you're not going to get anything but -Yoink- talkers and the "I wanna be like all the other cool kid" band wagoners who hop on to talk trash and follow the sheep.

halo 5 just needs more game types, and none of this bs with the social weekend or weekly playlists. Hopefully that will change with the new update.

ps.. We need new maps.

you can't have "social" playlists on arena style maps.
thank you for reading the whole post and yeah i shouldve known id get that. the gametypes are coming and hopefully feista will save the social area of things. im alright withe the maps the only maps i hate are regret, pegasus and overgrowth. otherwise i dont mind playing the maps. what they need to do is be faster about getting forge maps[not 343s] into matchmaking. but yes you cant have social on arena maps
>>Transmission Recieved<<
>>Encryption Decoded<<
// I see it as social in terms of playing with others. Not too much of unranked casual play. Still I play to win.

>>Transmission Ended<<
>>Files Terminated<<
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9