Every time I play Halo 5 and join a match I get disconnected and I loose all my reqs, boosts and points. I'm getting really tired of this. Trust me it's not my connection. I feel like I should be given my reqs and boosts back.
Every time I play Halo 5 and join a match I get disconnected and I loose all my reqs, boosts and points. I'm getting really tired of this. Trust me it's not my connection. I feel like I should be given my reqs and boosts back.
It's happened to me a few times I'll get progress in some commendations and use some req cards then I get disconnected and lose all of that.
It's definitely 343s end with issues on their servers, sadly I have yet to see a statement from them about sorting this.

People who haven't had this issue will blame your connection though, even though you 100% know your connection is fine because every other online game works great they'll still be ignorant and blame you. It's like trying to get help from a brick wall

just got to wait it out which sucks, reminiscent of the MCC servers mess
Same here. Most of the time it's fine, but then out of nowhere I get returned to title screen with no explanation, no error message, nothing. Just a "quit" and all the bad that brings.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad if you could rejoin after a "disconnect" or whatever, but in warzone they put a random in your spot instantly, and arena doesn't allow rejoining.

No other game has issues with my connection, nothing ever disconnects. What's the deal?
That sounds more like your own connection that's broken, if we where having problems like the one you mentioned then it would be more main stream and not limited to a few people. I for one don't get d/c at all in this game no matter what i play and neither do my 200+ friends so I can guarantee your isp is the problem or even your network settings.
I had this problem when I had a restricted NAT. Once I opened it up I would was able to connect to more games. Good luck.
Why can't someone just add a reconnect feature and make everyone happy?