3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Version 1
Rustyky wrote:
OMGizmo wrote:
get rid of this map
Why? Do you keep falling off of the map?
That's one of the best bits about this map to me, don't put in railings or anything like that
  • Remove all grenades from map. Far far too small to have any more than what you spawn with.
  • Remove SMG. Map too small for tier two autos.
  • Sniper does work better than rail here.
I personally think that Sniper Rifle should not be on this map, at all. Rail is sort of fine. 5 shots in the mag. I think Binary should be on this map. Makes more sense and a binary with a 4 shots mag would be pretty balanced on this. IMHO
as far the maps go the only thing I would change is in strongholds they are to close together on plaza, the rest of the maps play really well I thought thanks to all your work to make HALO5 better to play
The map is better with the changes, especially with the railgun being put in instead of the sniper. Still not a fan of it but remove the explosive barrels and I think it will play well.
It's an aggravating map the first time, but it's not that bad.
Has 343 taken out tyrant of map rotation which I definitely wouldn't agree with since this map is very nice to play! Haven't played it at all the last couple days
adeIV wrote:
Has 343 taken out tyrant of map rotation which I definitely wouldn't agree with since this map is very nice to play! Haven't played it at all the last couple days
Its out of arena, but its in slayer and ffa. Tbh i love the map but spawns and assault in general need fixes for tyrant to play better.
Yeah I loved Tyrant, especially for CTF! Why not include it? I suppose a few pros didn't approve of it.
I would like to see more CTF maps, games,and maybe even its own set place on halo 5 game list.
Well I would love to see tyrant ctf back in arena then, especially since team arena has become almost a slayer playlist
Yeah version 2 all da way!
OMGizmo wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
It not a good map.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4