1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7
My experience with warlords was great! Although short....the party size limit was a terrible mistake

I really think there should be a warzone like the old one before the limit....allows all party sizes...

And create a warzone lite...that only allows individual players to enter into searching.....this would simplify and solve everything....

Also i do not like being messaged by ske7ch to expect a warlords in march and that not become a reality....

I have been looking forward to this last community update since december...i was hoping this would end....i was obviously upset when nobody could even simply say "we need more time"
I got a message on twitter from ske7ch that this update was "relevant to my interest" read the whole thing and absolutly nothing about warlords....me waiting 3.5 months just to have a real answer is far more patients on my part then 343 givea credit for....as for the theories, actually talk to the community and privide real updates about this weekly, rather than ignoring everyone and im sure 343 would endure far less backlash for making promises and not keeping them....

Thank you....hopefully this helps...
This means a lot to us and thus far it seems like nobody at 343 cares....

Lets get this solved already....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Lol. This is getting ridiculous. Wouldn't there have to actually be a warlords playlist in order for us to give feedback? There is no warlords. There is nothing other than some vague "coming back sometime" comment. You know what this thread is? It's a way to shove angry comments into some back corner of the forums so they can continue to be ignored. I mean seriously are we supposed to give feedback to a silent stone wall from 343? Fine, here's my feedback: I didn't even play warlords because that particular 48 hours I was busy. I guess I'm supposed to patiently wait for that one weekend every 3 months when I can play warzone with a full party? If you aren't bringing it back, have the guts to say so. I'd respect that more than I respect the delay and evasion that's happening now.
I wonder if this is what the warzone assualt teams went through???? Ohh wait! That was us also....
How about a status update on that tests while your gathering an answer for warlords....as you've had far more time to formulate an opinion on that....
Spoiler:
Show
My experience with warlords was great! Although short....the party size limit was a terrible mistake

I really think there should be a warzone like the old one before the limit....allows all party sizes...

And create a warzone lite...that only allows individual players to enter into searching.....this would simplify and solve everything....

Also i do not like being messaged by ske7ch to expect a warlords in march and that not become a reality....

I have been looking forward to this last community update since december...i was hoping this would end....i was obviously upset when nobody could even simply say "we need more time"
I got a message on twitter from ske7ch that this update was "relevant to my interest" read the whole thing and absolutly nothing about warlords....me waiting 3.5 months just to have a real answer is far more patients on my part then 343 givea credit for....as for the theories, actually talk to the community and privide real updates about this weekly, rather than ignoring everyone and im sure 343 would endure far less backlash for making promises and not keeping them....

ske7ch said that Warlords would return in March. March is not even halfway over yet. If March 31 rolls around without Warlords returning or at least an update on it, then maybe start to worry. ske7ch is a community manager; he only says what he is allowed to say, and what he is allowed to say is only what 343i is ready to have said. Be patient.
Chimera30 wrote:

ske7ch said that Warlords would return in March. March is not even halfway over yet. If March 31 rolls around without Warlords returning or at least an update on it, then maybe start to worry. ske7ch is a community manager; he only says what he is allowed to say, and what he is allowed to say is only what 343i is ready to have said. Be patient.
Ok....deep breath.....I get it. I'll do what they want and be quiet. That also means I'm gone from halo. We didn't ask for warlords, and waiting patiently for it's return isn't the point. 343 not communicating is the point. We've been demonized for wanting to play as a group. I get it, we've fallen into the trap of letting our frustrations show too much and now it's easy to dismiss us as ranting jerks. I used up my patience during the MCC days. Nothing left to do but walk away from it now. No game is worth getting too worked up over.
The population has spoken majority want either 12 man fireteams for warzone to return, or warlords to make an appearance more frequently, or even have warzone turbo return. The warzone scene has been very stale for the last 3 months but warlords gave an extended life into the population of warzone for that one weekend. I'm sure you guys have the stats, population levels were insane the warlords playlist came out, open your eyes, It's obviously what the MAJORITY wants. The fact of the matter is is that people are quitting Halo 5, I love this game and don't wan't to see it in a state where in every warzone game I'm with the same 23 people. Come on 343, you guys know what you MUST do.
I'm just saying...we lost a 12 man fireteam limit playlist in warzone because of the fireteam restriction. Then it took quite awhile to role out the Warlords playlist (which is not something the majority of us big fireteam teams wanted/liked in the first place. And then it was live for 1 weekend and it's been quite awhile again for us to see another update/playlist

Theres just a huge lack of interest in wz because of the inconsistency of a playlist for us teams. And it's pretty hard to practice our teamwork and strategies when we only get to play once in a couple months. So we move on to other playlists or the more popular option of other games because there isn't support for us big teams in halo.

It's the truth. I've seen it firsthand from our company and other companies as well.

I'm just voicing my opinion on a place where 343 is supposed to see it. And it's not a positive one but I'm not here to give only positive feedbackack. Especially coming from a guy who has stuck with halo since CE and the glory days of bungie. Been through it all. Just telling you guys how a veteran player feels about a topic.
Chimera30 wrote:

I understand that....I can be patient to the end of the month....of course I've already been doing that since december...

Most of us would just like to know for sure
Is warlords coming back? when?
Does 343 need more time? If so, why can't the community be updated more frequently about this? (Once a month isn't asking too much, just keep the communication going)
Will warlords be a dedicated playlist?
(Surely if they're working on a gametype, I'd assume they'd know their plans for it? Why can't that be disclosed?)

This community needs something concrete from 343.....soon

A lot of this negative feedback 343 can take ownership of....the players being upset over a decision to take something away they paid for (big deal)....especially for the reasons they did it (mistake which they acknowledged)....
So do us a favor and please let us know something that would be sufficient enough to keep my friends from leaving this game or better yet give me a reason to believe that this situation will be set right by answering these questions....

Not exactly too much to ask....

You say warlords is a for sure thing by 31st and 343 has plans to leave it up all the time.....I walk away and you never hear from me again....ohh and I play your game again...

Until then....
I'm just saying...we lost a 12 man fireteam limit playlist in warzone because of the fireteam restriction. Then it took quite awhile to role out the Warlords playlist (which is not something the majority of us big fireteam teams wanted/liked in the first place. And then it was live for 1 weekend and it's been quite awhile again for us to see another update/playlist

Theres just a huge lack of interest in wz because of the inconsistency of a playlist for us teams. And it's pretty hard to practice our teamwork and strategies when we only get to play once in a couple months. So we move on to other playlists or the more popular option of other games because there isn't support for us big teams in halo.

It's the truth. I've seen it firsthand from our company and other companies as well.

I'm just voicing my opinion on a place where 343 is supposed to see it. And it's not a positive one but I'm not here to give only positive feedbackack. Especially coming from a guy who has stuck with halo since CE and the glory days of bungie. Been through it all. Just telling you guys how a veteran player feels about a topic.
Make that 2 HALO CE veterans....
Sometimes the truth hurts, but it's necessary...
I'm only telling 343 how to retain and generate new players....

I'm not saying this stuff because I don't like halo....I say it because I don't like it's direction right now or its customer service

Spartan dads don't pull out.....I'm not even warmed up yet....we dont quit...ever

We will see this to greater resolution.....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
It pretty cool
Do not make nonconstructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
343i listen i have the best solution for the whole warzone topic. REMOVE mythic firefight(bcuz no one plays that crap) and add WARLORDS as the weekend rotational playlist and everyone is HAPPY.
Warlords doesn't have a chance. Prior to Christmas break I used to see 40+ friends on playing halo all weekend. Now It's a rareity to see more than 10 online. We lost a lot of interest in halo 5 among our companies. I'm sure others are in the same boat.

For honor, titanfall 2 and BF1 is where most of my halo friends are at now. When they do play halo it's mostly warzone assault with partial fireteams because that mode is a little more tolerable with smaller fireteams. Or if we can get 8 together we btb.

This is almost 3 months since the restriction launched. Interest is gone. Warlords will have less than a third the interest it did the first go around. That ship has sailed. It was a blast while it was here though. Had a lot of fun playing warzone with my friends and warlords.
Warlords doesn't have a chance. Prior to Christmas break I used to see 40+ friends on playing halo all weekend. Now It's a rareity to see more than 10 online. We lost a lot of interest in halo 5 among our companies. I'm sure others are in the same boat.

For honor, titanfall 2 and BF1 is where most of my halo friends are at now. When they do play halo it's mostly warzone assault with partial fireteams because that mode is a little more tolerable with smaller fireteams. Or if we can get 8 together we btb.

This is almost 3 months since the restriction launched. Interest is gone. Warlords will have less than a third the interest it did the first go around. That ship has sailed. It was a blast while it was here though. Had a lot of fun playing warzone with my friends and warlords.
It's a shame they've handled it the way they have. It would have been less drama if they'd have just admitted that just like the wza "test" isn't a test, neither is this. It's a permanent change. I really don't get the way things are handled. Avoiding addressing the issue, giving no indication of the direction they are taking, locking down discussions, it appears they are just waiting for us to give up and go away. Sadly it's happening, but I don't get how anyone benefits. Particularly 343.
I give up. 6 man Warzone is trash. Every time my team plays it we carry the 6 other individuals who are lucky if they can get over 9 kills, win or lose. When Warlords returns I know what 343 is going to say. "The team player population is not high enough for the playlist to return.... also regular Warzone will stay 6 man limit due to popular demand."

Something also tells me that when Warlords returns it will be on the 25 and 26. The same week Mass Effect Andromeda comes out, so they can attempt to keep some of the population.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 7