1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
If Warlords continues to only show up once every couple months...the interest is going to deteriorate rapidly as it did after the 6 man limit restriction was put in place and after Warlords was only available for a weekend and shelved for months until now.
Or make warzone maps and game types available in custom games so we can play with 24 of our 350 players in our spartan companies (and/or challenge other companies to games).

Its absolutely ridiculous that a game and playlist that was advertised as "playing with 11 of your friends" now only allows you to play with 7 (at most in a completely different playlist).

Ive been farmed by the best of them, it's not fun... but I'm an adult, I can choose to play a different game type, I'd rather be farmed 50% of my games than not be able to play with strategy because 50% of my fireteam is made up of people who speak Spanish or, for some reason, don't speak at all!
Dominated, the halowheelmen, allegience, 2pros and many more....all with many members....
Where are they at?

No doubt absolutly fed up and have either given up....which i doubt...

Or have migrated to different games....

When that many people leave a game over one decision.....something really needs done!

Once a month after something like this upsetting so many players (to the point they leave) isnt the solution.....warzone for 12 man squads needs to come back in a big way....
Dominated, the halowheelmen, allegience, 2pros and many more....all with many members....
Where are they at?

No doubt absolutly fed up and have either given up....which i doubt...

Or have migrated to different games....

When that many people leave a game over one decision.....something really needs done!

Once a month after something like this upsetting so many players (to the point they leave) isnt the solution.....warzone for 12 man squads needs to come back in a big way....
The companies are still active, but are only a fraction of what they used to be. At most 5 players will be on at one time.
But they only listen to silence those of us who are stating the obvious.... not to actually make any changes. So why are we wasting our collective breath?

In soviet Russia, the games play you.... (in my best Russian accent).
Novamx3 wrote:
But they only listen to silence those of us who are stating the obvious.... not to actually make any changes. So why are we wasting our collective breath?

In soviet Russia, the games play you.... (in my best Russian accent).
If I was in a position at 343 and a decision was made that not only 100 players left but possibly over 1000.....(I say 1000 because after 3 days we had 1000 signatures)

I would take immediate action to retain those players and do everything in my power to make things better....

I'd be especially concerned if it effected veteran players.....in no way do I feel 1 weekend a month is remotely close to what we were asking for....

We asked for:
-casual warzone for solo que players
-competitive warzone for teams
-party size matchmaking before the two above
-core deterioration timers to prevent the severity of farming along with many other solutions to punish and discourage that behavior...
-revision of how reqs are earned, to prevent snowballing...we in no way feel at any time a person should be punished over a matter of skill....why are we rewarding skilled players by granting them an additional advantage with weapons? when it's clear they're already a superior player?

If the limit was imposed in the spirit of being fair and balanced....why aren't we rewarding players that under perform if the goal is to achieve balanced games?
Seems a little funny to me....

Honestly I'll fix the problem right now for everyone...here it goes...

Forget party-sized matchmaking, until halo 6....

Solo que only warzone....no partys allowed...single entry only....

Warzone for parties 1-12

Grudge matches twice a month for teams to target other specific teams....(clan matches)

Revise the req system to work on time only....give little bonuses if a team is cores to help them bust out....give bonuses to teams that take out ai bosses on an individual basis (not golobally) ...meaning the whole team does not benefit from 1 person....

Everybody is happy....

Solos don't worry about having 2 6man teams enter (glitching)

Teams have a pool of individual players to fill the gaps....

Add some elements that encourage competition against teams....like having grudge matches twice a month where teams can challenge each other and face off.....maybe make players buy in with req points and which ever team wins best out of 3 gets the reqs from the losing team....

Seriously it's really not a whole lot to ask.....

And seriously had 343 done this from the start....this game would've blew up....
Why can't this be the solution when it's overwhelmingly obvious that it is....

Farming isn't the problem, never was....and certainly not to the fault of teams directly....
Solos couldn't disagree if things were to match solos against solos only and even removing 6 man parties.....it would be even better all around for their experience....not to say things couldn't happen, but deal with it....this is a shooter, people win, people lose....get over it....try again....life goes on...

No need to punish teams so harshly or ignore a population that supports this franchise....

Yes I'm upset over the money I spent....also upset with the solution.....the above is a fact and has been requested and can be proven that many other players other than myself agree to the above also...

Warzone is halo 5....343 is in the God position where everything they do has a consequence..

Why not just give the solo players what they want rather than trying to make warzone into something that neither party wanted?
I said it once and ill say it again. Just add the WARLORDS playlist to the weekend rotational playlist and if that means removing mythic firefight than so be it. Alls im sayin is add WARLORDS to weekend rotational.
Here is my feedback

- Turn off the blocking feature in Warlords. If you block a player/players then you will not match them in social playlist, so basically people can pick and choose there matches. You shouldn't be able to do that in a competitive playlist. I know all Social playlist and Warzone/Warzone Assault are considered "social" however Warlords is not social at all. It's for competitive Warzone teams / Spartan Companies to throw down against each other.

- Turn off the Xbox Live reputation system. That means regardless if you're red reputation or not you should be able to find games. People have been abusing the report system in Warzone, all 12 players in the last Warlords were all mass reporting my whole team trying to purposely red rep us so we couldn't play the playlist. I don't want me or any of my friends to fall victim to this scummy tactic when Warlords 2 comes around or in the middle of when the playlist is live. It would be pretty discouraging to say the least if me or any of my friends got red reputation in the playlist since we've been waiting months for Warlords to come back around. And a little off-topic I get at least 5 to 10 reports each day just playing 6 Man Warzone just for getting mass amounts of kills each game... So yeah...

- Warlords coming back out more consistently. The last time Warlords was out was January 27. Yes I know 343 was wiring out bugs with the playlist and trying to come up with better ways to make the playlist have more of a population. I'd much rather wait and have a clean working playlist rather then having a buggy nightmare rushed playlist however after Warlords 2 I think Warlords needs to be introduced as a weekend playlist just like Mythic Warzone playlist.

- Introducing Warzone Assault to Warlords. To go about this you could either just throw Warzone Assault in with Warzone Ai into Warlords or we could even have Warlords and Warlords Assault. They could be in a rotation where one weekend it's Warlords and the next weekend it's Warlords Assault. HOWEVER with Warlords Assault all variants of the camo powerup & the Prophets Bane need to be turned off in this playlist. Good teams on defense will just camo there base so you will never be able to take that particular base.
- Turn off the blocking feature in Warlords. If you block a player/players then you will not match them in social playlist, so basically people can pick and choose there matches. You shouldn't be able to do that in a competitive playlist. I know all Social playlist and Warzone/Warzone Assault are considered "social" however Warlords is not social at all. It's for competitive Warzone teams / Spartan Companies to throw down against each other.
Do you mean Xbox Live blocking? Blocking over Xbox Live only affects communications. Blocked people cannot send you messages, game/party invites, or see your activity. Blocking does not, however, affect matchmaking in games. You can match with a player you've blocked over Xbox Live, at least with Xbox One games. The only aspect of Xbox Live on the One that potentially affects matchmaking is the reputation system.
- Turn off the Xbox Live reputation system. That means regardless if you're red reputation or not you should be able to find games. People have been abusing the report system in Warzone, all 12 players in the last Warlords were all mass reporting my whole team trying to purposely red rep us so we couldn't play the playlist. I don't want me or any of my friends to fall victim to this scummy tactic when Warlords 2 comes around or in the middle of when the playlist is live. It would be pretty discouraging to say the least if me or any of my friends got red reputation in the playlist since we've been waiting months for Warlords to come back around. And a little off-topic I get at least 5 to 10 reports each day just playing 6 Man Warzone just for getting mass amounts of kills each game... So yeah...
The Xbox Live reputation system, as far as I know, can't be turned off for a single game. It is a global system that supersedes matching conditions in Halo 5. But even if it were possible, it shouldn't be turned off for Warlords. People with red rep most likely deserve the reports filed against them. The reputation system states that false reports shouldn't have an effect on your reputation. There needs to be oversight of some kind for all games; turning off reputation for Warlords would provide players with essentially a consequence-free zone to do whatever they wanted in terms of unsporting behavior, inappropriate communications, network manipulation, and other unsavory things. Even if only for a weekend, that sort of thing would be detrimental to the integrity of Halo 5 and Xbox Live at large.
If someone blocks you, you can't match them in any social playlist. I've tested with some of my friends so I'm 100% certain you cannot match anyone And it should be turned off for this playlist, people will purposely mass report teams just to get them red rep. When Warlords was all said and done all of us were yellow/orange reputation. An you're saying I deserve to be reported because people can't handle losing? Lol.
Chimera30 wrote:
Do you mean Xbox Live blocking? Blocking over Xbox Live only affects communications. Blocked people cannot send you messages, game/party invites, or see your activity. Blocking does not, however, affect matchmaking in games. You can match with a player you've blocked over Xbox Live, at least with Xbox One games. The only aspect of Xbox Live on the One that potentially affects matchmaking is the reputation system.
The Xbox Live reputation system, as far as I know, can't be turned off for a single game. It is a global system that supersedes matching conditions in Halo 5. But even if it were possible, it shouldn't be turned off for Warlords. People with red rep most likely deserve the reports filed against them. The reputation system states that false reports shouldn't have an effect on your reputation. There needs to be oversight of some kind for all games; turning off reputation for Warlords would provide players with essentially a consequence-free zone to do whatever they wanted in terms of unsporting behavior, inappropriate communications, network manipulation, and other unsavory things. Even if only for a weekend, that sort of thing would be detrimental to the integrity of Halo 5 and Xbox Live at large.
I have a good amount of WZ games played and when you block someone you won't match them ever again. Please fix this issue ASAP
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If someone blocks you, you can't match them in any social playlist. I've tested with some of my friends so I'm 100% certain you cannot match anyone And it should be turned off for this playlist, people will purposely mass report teams just to get them red rep. When Warlords was all said and done all of us were yellow/orange reputation. An you're saying I deserve to be reported because people can't handle losing? Lol.
Actually my friends and have been getting reported by players for cheating when we play 6 man and they think we have a 12 man team. It's getting to the point that we are quitting halo 5. Those reports can cause problems on other games, and it's not worth it at all.
Nas wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So mentioning my friends playing on smurf/alt accounts for testing is against the rules? Forums are a joke. I'm trying to point out a flaw in the system.
I believe that this whole issue of solo vs teams at its root makes a comparison of the different ideals between the 2 groups...which highlights two very different styles of play...

Solos care about individual performance ONLY...

Teams look at the individual aspect of performance but with respect to the teams collective objective, placing emphasis on the team objective before their own performance...(putting the team first)

Please read below...

*Team work has been defined differently by different schools of thought and different individuals but all of them zero in on one idea that team work involves people working in a group or team to accomplish a given task. In this article, we shall look at all the various definitions of team work, the components and the benefits of team work.

To start our definition of team work, we need to first look at what the term "team" means. By team, we simply refer to "a group of two or more persons who carry out some work related tasks, interact dynamically with one another, have a shared past and a foreseeable future and share a common fate together".

Thus the term team work originates from the concept of a team and in simple terms refers to doing work in a team or group. According to Business Directory, team work has been defined as the "process by which a group of people work collaboratively to achieve a set or given goal/ task". According to this definition, team work means that people will try to cooperate, using their different individual skills and talents to provide constructive feedback despite the fact that individuals may have personal conflict among themselves. This definition acknowledges that team work brings together ideologically different people, with different skill sets for the accomplishment of a set target or goal.

The above definition is also shared by the American heritage dictionary which defines team work as "a cooperative effort by group members or team members to achieve a common goal". This definition also looks at team work as a kind of cooperative effort between team members to achieve a pre set purpose or direction.

Team work can also be defined as work done by several associates, with each individual doing a particular task while foregoing personal prominence for the good of the whole organization at large. According to this definition, team work involves breaking down work into smaller tasks, with each individual being assigned a specific task with the overall aim being the achievement of the general or bigger goals.

Team work has also been defined by some scholars as "the cooperative and coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons who work together as a team or in the interest of a common cause". Team work here involves not only cooperation but also coordination of activities/ tasks for the achievement of a common cause, which is normally the objective set forward by the organization.

Another definition of team work is of the view that it is "the sum of efforts undertaken by individual team members for the achievement of the group's overall objectives". According to this definition, every member of the team has to perform or contribute to the best of their ability if the pre defined goal is to be achieved. What counts at the end of the day is not individual performances but it is the collective performance of the team members that counts at the end of the day.

In health care, team work is viewed as "a dynamic process that involves two or more health care professionals who have complementary skills and backgrounds, sharing common health goals while at the same time exercising concerted physical effort in planning, accessing and evaluating patient care". Team work can also be defined as "those behaviors that facilitate effective interaction among team members". Team work here is looked at from the behavioral aspect and is seen as a way of creating effective interactions among members of a group with the sole aim being the achievement of a common purpose or goal.

Another independent definition looks at team work as "the interdependent components of performance required to coordinate effectively the performance of multiple individuals". This definition looks at team work in terms of individual performance leading to the achievement of broader goals and tasks.

Though the above definitions may differ in the way they try to explain the term team work, they all have two major aspects that they rotate around or that they are based on that is the existence of a team and the accomplishment of a given task as being the main reason for team work. All definitions of team work concur that teams are composed of different individuals with different ideologies and that all teams are set to promote cooperation and coordination of work with the ultimate goal of achieving certain objectives, tasks or job.

in conclusion! Now please feel free to look up the definition of the word "jealousy".....and I feel it'll futher highlight the solo players position on this subject.
Let's face it! Our preferred method of play was powerful (even for the teams that aren't the best) that even professional halo players (All on the same team) still lost....and in most cases very badly....

Which side is 343 taking in all of this?

© 2013-2014 Copyright by Teamwork Definition. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy • Log in Powered by WordPress
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Kinda getting tired of 6 of us having to carry boys that go 0-21... Making us wait months to play a mode thats designed to have 12 man fireteams. I don't get it
Going to be making a video discussing how rigged Warzone is for people with high win percentages. 6 Warzone gods with 6 potatoes who don't even know how to move their joysticks while going against 12 decent players who know what they are doing is not fair. I still win over 95% of my games but losing to other 6 man teams due to them having extremely better teammates is ridiculous. The best 6 players should not have to be punished. Funny how during Warlords a 12 man Dominated team will slap everyone. So many of my friends don't play Warzone anymore due to having 99%+ win percentages and don't want to lose them on the rigged playlist. Just bring back 12's after the next Warlords and KEEP the hidden MMR.
It is good that you made this mode because it will stop high level teams destroying casual players and it stops people complaining on the forums.
I'm sure you know this but in case you don't...

you're quite wrong as all it has done is make those high level teams move from warzone to BTB
I was wondering if we could get a statement from 343 concerning the frequency of warlords being made available every weekend?

Once a month just isn't enough reason for me to get hype....

I've played halo for 15 years, can we at least have that much respect?
"Next Month". I'm not sure what that actually means since in February they said "next month" and in March they said "next month". It isn't February's "next month" because that would be now. It could be this month's next month, or it could be next month's next month.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7