Warzone Warlords Feedback Thread

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Has anyone thought of getting two 12 man teams and searching each other up through 6 man teams? Lol
I honestly don't know what to say because expressing any concern could get me censored. I've been reading everything that has been censored and love the truth of the matter.

To any moderator it may concern,

It is a lot easier to get Constructive Feedback when we can actually, Play, Use, or Talk about what was promised/given to those who bought the game. Otherwise "moderate" me if you have to, but this thread should be dead.
Have you seen the amount of posts in this 343 thread compared to the previous thread created by actual warzone teams and players? This thread basically is dead....the player created thread had over 2000 comments and replies...much more active than this one.
I honestly don't know what to say because expressing any concern could get me censored. I've been reading everything that has been censored and love the truth of the matter.

To any moderator it may concern,

It is a lot easier to get Constructive Feedback when we can actually, Play, Use, or Talk about what was promised/given to those who bought the game. Otherwise "moderate" me if you have to, but this thread should be dead.
Have you seen the amount of posts in this 343 thread compared to the previous thread created by actual warzone teams and players? This thread basically is dead....the player created thread had over 2000 comments and replies...much more active than this one.
Keep discussion on the topic of Warlords and WZ fireteam limits. Talking about previous threads is off-topic and doesn't give 343i anything to work with.

If you don't have anything new to discuss on the matter, that's fine; 343i has stated that they are listening to concerns about Warlords and Warzone. They know what you guys have been saying. It's important to remember, though, that listening doesn't necessarily mean they're going to do what you and like-minded users have suggested.
On the topic of the limit and Warzone/warlords:

https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/847863362419441664

My impression of that comment is population size will dictate how dedicated this Playlist (WARLORDS)becomes.
With that said, ALL TEAMS should play this playlist.

What I'm not sure about is, if 343 understands exactly how much work goes into building a team and reliability of players.
This cannot be achieved 1 weekend a month.

Anything is better than nothing tho. Right?
Once a month feels like 343 is running this like a BETA. At this point after 4 months this Playlist needs to be reoccurring and set in stone.

It's time to make this a thing for teams guys.

Thanks for Warzone Turbo!.
*like BTB super fiesta.
But where are the nornfang req packs etc. Etc.
A group of 12 people aren't going to wait around a month for a monthly Warlords playlist. Not to mention you only have one weekend out of a month to play with 11 other players in a 12 PLAYER PLAYLIST. Of course the playlist is going to be dead, its destined to fail at the rate you put the playlist out. If its not weekly the playlist will never succeed and lets be honest if Warzone/Warzone Assault didn't have the 6 man fireteam cap this wouldn't be a issue. Should have just left it alone from the start.
Good to be back!
Hello everyone!
Got some news over the weekend I'd like to share with the community.
Update 1
And....
Update 2

Thank you ske7ch for getting back to us about warlords, I appreciate you taking the time!
I look forward to future updates about this issue in the coming community updates.

In conclusion to all of the teams, this needs to be an all hands on deck for the second launch of Warlords.
I know it's been months but if you would like to see this Playlist become dedicated we need EVERYONE to be involved.

I know this isn't what most of us expected, as we wanted this available to teams 24/7/365
But for now we must make this work....

Thanks all! Peace
So if they only want to release warlords once a month im pretty sure thats not gonna work. How about rotate WZ mythic and warlords. One weekend its WZ mythic and the next weekend Warlords. If 343i doesnt want to make it a weekend playlist I think this would be the best solution for all.
So if they only want to release warlords once a month im pretty sure thats not gonna work. How about rotate WZ mythic and warlords. One weekend its WZ mythic and the next weekend Warlords. If 343i doesnt want to make it a weekend playlist I think this would be the best solution for all.
I too can't believe we're settling for once a month to play a game mode that was available at launch...
This isn't like the split screen fiasco where we're arguing about something that was never in the game to begin with....

12 man warzone was in the game, for over a year. I have my doubts about this working only once a month. What choice do we have really? Either take what's given, even tho it's not what we were trying to achieve....Or dont....
343 could've said no and left the limit In place without negotiating warlords...I am thankful they didn't!!!
I'd feel a lot better if this community were to get word that this would be available every weekend at least....
I don't know why that's not a possibility at the moment, maybe 343 could share some details about that aspect....but I believe it all comes down to population size...

What does 343 expect the population to be 4 months after the limit? We had warlords once since then....the limit in warzone has absolutely crippled the team community in warzone and they have to know it...so holding the population against us seems very unfair....

In my opinion 343 could take the first step here an make some wrongs right by making this available either everyday or every weekend....at least...
Teams existed before and they'll come back again stronger than ever with a playlist that's fully dedicated to that aspect of halo 5/warzone....

BTB is NOT a viable alternative for this community, when the goal is to create a competitive environment that supports large team play in halo 5. There are far too many examples of social players getting destroyed by full teams in BTB. Players quit out and if you have a team you can almost bet when your not playing another team that 1or2 players will stay in the match just to make it miserable for the team playing them. Even if BTB was the alternative, the maps need major work and what about weapon variants? Not even remotely close to warzone when you consider the variables that make a match- a match in warzone.
In almost every way warzone is superior to other playlist.

It not only requires you to be a great shot, it requires objective focus while doing it! It requires you to not just act but think and prepare for an unlimited amount of variables and situations that can arise during a match. Not to mention communicating with your team and trusting in each others ability to be accountable to each other based on their specific role within the team. It also requires a great deal of honesty about ones shortcomings to better strengthen the team overall, providing details about how to implement a strategy around your weaker players. It also requires a huge amount of time reviewing matches with the team when things go wrong and discussions about how to avoid certain faults and errors in execution. It builds dedication for players wanting to develop better skills through mentoring from more experienced players, promoting friendship. Furthermore playing in a team transcends just playing a virtual game, it makes the experience a little more to reality when you network yourself with actual people who care about you and your experience as much as their own. Also the countless hours of brainstorming new tactics and watching better teams and translating their movements.

This limit ruined more than just warzone for me. This limit has ruined my ability to play with some of the best friends I've ever had. Friends I otherwise would've never got to meet in real life. Other people that are my age, similar situations. People just like myself. We've actually scheduled meet and greets and I know we're not the only spartan company to do so. Sounds nerdy and I know. But it's the honest truth...every word.

Was that not the original intention for creating Xbox live? Play games with friends all over the world, who enjoy games like you do?

It was more about friendship then it was ever about farming/quick coring or blowout matches...and I believe that blame was unfairly placed on teams from the beginning. I think matchmaking despairity is mostly to blame. Not to say I even think 343 understood that teams would have such an effect, so I don't fault them for not having provisions in place to prevent that. However I do fault 343 for not being able to modify matchmaking, as I think that it should be something that can be tweaked on for situations where full lobby were getting matched against solo player lobbys....that was an oversight and hopefully halo 6 will better because of this issue.

I'd like to personally thank each individual who has worked on warlords and hopefully we'll know the names one day. It means a great deal to me.

warlords is more along the lines of what everyone has asked for in the aspect of teams finding a competitive match against another "full team".
But is seriously limited in terms of interest and motivation to play when only available once a month.

We also have asked for a way for specific teams to clan match each other, that was also a critical element that got over looked during the warlords R&D.
we don't want to try to manipulate the matchmaking just to attempt to target a specific team.(i.e. searching focused at the same time via countdown 3,2,1 go!)
We need a place that says: "Us vs. Them" this creates rivalry and alliances, that keeps players in the game!

This community is comprised of dedicated players who'll remain dedicated 2,3 years into halo 5.

The limit caters to a revolving door of players just "passing by" until the next new "latest and greatest" then they're gone.

Dedicated fans are what you have when you start and all your left with when it ends...
Work with us 343.

#MAKEWARZONEGREATAGAIN
[Post #528-all on the topic of teams in warzone]
I remember back when I had a pool of 30 plus players to pick from to build a team that were all familiar with our warzone strats and structure on any given night. I remember when we used to have 2 teams running a night.

I remember when when warzone was fun.

I remember when my friends were still interested in warzone.

343 has killed the game for my company.

343 has killed the game for a lot of companies.

343 threw us all a bone 4 months after they took away the gamemode we loved, they timed this on easter long weekend when a group of family gamers can't get a fireteam together. The timing of warlords is both comical and hostile. Putting out the playlist on a major long weekend when a lot of the community is busy visiting families. I had to mix with another clan just to get a couple games in this weekend.

For the first time since launch I've been getting "unable to match" when searching warzone. There are times when I can't find a game. That was never the case when teams were allowed to play.

343 killed this playlist. I think they are painfully aware of this considering it's a dying playlist. They're not going to fix it for halo 5. I just think it's time we shift focus on halo 6. This 12 player restriction absolutely cannot be present in halo 6 warzone . It will never have a chance if it is.

I just really hope they learn something from this mess they created. Halo 5 is still my favourite shooter in the market right now. But wow have they ever done some strange things with this game.

Oh and my biggest suggestion for any future warlords ( say September when you guys finally give us a chance to play again). Tweak the req system, games need to have less of a snowball effect team vs team. More than the first 4-5 minutes should be competative.

Warzone is dying, this thread is dead, and warlords hasn't even been given a real chance yet. Doubt you guys even read this at this point. But please don't go this fireteam restriction route in halo 6. It was a mistake and you know it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Bring back WARLORDS every weekend consistently and make regular Warzone 6's again but remove MMR from both playlist.
Bring back WARLORDS every weekend consistently and make regular Warzone 6's again but remove MMR from both playlist.
I used to watch this guy and Nas on youtube all the time, they were my motivation for playing ever since SPLICED and Munks stopped playing. I agree with the statement remove the MMR I can't remember what arena match I was playing and they set me up with 2 champions, an onyx, and 1 diamond. Btw one of the champions was ranked 1!

I'm only gold in slayer, swat and trying to de-rank in breakout so I don't know what these people are smoking.
I used to watch this guy and Nas on youtube all the time, they were my motivation for playing ever since SPLICED and Munks stopped playing. I agree with the statement remove the MMR I can't remember what arena match I was playing and they set me up with 2 champions, an onyx, and 1 diamond. Btw one of the champions was ranked 1!

I'm only gold in slayer, swat and trying to de-rank in breakout so I don't know what these people are smoking.
You do realize that if they remove MMR restrictions from WZ, you will be MORE likely to get unbalanced matches, not less, right...?
RzR J3ST3R wrote:

You do realize that if they remove MMR restrictions from WZ, you will be MORE likely to get unbalanced matches, not less, right...?
I am fully aware not like it would make a difference! With my luck the amount of matches I usually solo into are always stacked against me plus the randoms that harass my teammates and I. Just the other day I jumped into a match Glok Zilla had a binary asked for it back and I got to watch the random in the spawn screen fire it behind west armory towards the beach, (Raid on Apex) the dude purposely wasted it. I told Glok Zilla that I'd replace him a sniper dropped him a Nornfang to help the team.

I used to like soloing, but as I have adapted to playing more and more firefight matches I've realized that if people don't have anything to do they kill each other. After each round of firefight teammates try to kill teammates and they bring that into warzone. I've even had people purposely get in the way of my endgame shots.... you can't even imagine how frustrating that is.
Warzone warlords is great and its better that Warzone is regular now and you can search in 12 man teams
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7