Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Matchmaking Feedback & Discussion

we need to fix the spawn killing

OP Grosskills06

to many people are spawn killing and getting spawn killed. we need to stop this
I understand where you are coming from, and to an extent I agree with you however it’s bot something that can essentially be stopped. It’s just map control of a team that has a good understanding of the maps areas and spawns.

If you’d like to have something addressed regarding this topic however I wouldn’t post it as broadly as you have. Just saying too many people are spawn killing and being spawn killed isn’t going to resolve your current issue. It may give you the sense that you’re being ignored as you haven’t provided any details.

I would suggest posting extra details:

• Were you in a team?
  • what map was it on?
  • Did you to your knowledge vs a team?
  • What rank are you and your teammates?
  • What rank was the opposing team?
  • Which game did you play on?
  • What was the game type?
  • Do you have gameplay footage such as theatre etc to use as a evidence for your issue, and to provide a real time breakdown of how you came to be in that position.
If you edit your post to add extra details utilising the template above then you have a higher chance of being heard and having something done about it. I would also suggest raising a support ticket in the appropriate place and using as much information in detailed description as possible.

I hope this helped and I hope I wasn’t waffling on too much.
The problem is the spawn area point, if the game team occuped the spawn, they can lock and the game select only the open spawn
Postums has said it's how you play the game but there are situations where it's uncontrollable.
The problem is the spawn area point, if the game team occuped the spawn, they can lock and the game select only the open spawn
CE is notorious for team spawning and leads to this. Unless your teammates know how the game works and spawns then its unavoidable. Spawn trapping is also how the game is meant to be played in a way but that's dependent on gametype
Frcnzied wrote:
Postums has said it's how you play the game but there are situations where it's uncontrollable.
CE is notorious for team spawning and leads to this. Unless your teammates know how the game works and spawns then its unavoidable. Spawn trapping is also how the game is meant to be played in a way but that's dependent on gametype
I remember MLG Reach was harsh with the spawnkills
I just spawn killed on big team battle in a game where it was 7v8 CTF and our team pushed them back into spawn. They did not let us take any flags so we had to spawn kill them. They fought hard off spawn though and we weren't able to win the game. This was Halo: Reach's Hemorrhage, an atrocious map if you don't get in vehicles and your team isn't cohesive.

Spawn killing. Spawn trapping is part of the game, the enemy teams create set ups you need to break. Practice your shot.
This is why i mostly stick to Halo 4 since that is the game this seems to happen the least often but I don't know i could be wrong
UK1V wrote:
I understand where you are coming from, and to an extent I agree with you however it’s bot something that can essentially be stopped. It’s just map control of a team that has a good understanding of the maps areas and spawns.

If you’d like to have something addressed regarding this topic however I wouldn’t post it as broadly as you have. Just saying too many people are spawn killing and being spawn killed isn’t going to resolve your current issue. It may give you the sense that you’re being ignored as you haven’t provided any details.

I would suggest posting extra details:

• Were you in a team?
  • what map was it on?
  • Did you to your knowledge vs a team?
  • What rank are you and your teammates?
  • What rank was the opposing team?
  • Which game did you play on?
  • What was the game type?
  • Do you have gameplay footage such as theatre etc to use as a evidence for your issue, and to provide a real time breakdown of how you came to be in that position.
If you edit your post to add extra details utilising the template above then you have a higher chance of being heard and having something done about it. I would also suggest raising a support ticket in the appropriate place and using as much information in detailed description as possible.

I hope this helped and I hope I wasn’t waffling on too much.
Agree 100%. Some people also don't realize that people have played the game long enough to either know where you're gonna spawn or manipulate the spawns such as in CE. H5 2s is a great example of spawn knowledge. Especially on Plaza. CE 4s on Hang Em High and on Prisoner is a good example of spawn manipulation.
Bextola wrote:
Frcnzied wrote:
Oh yeah MLG Reach was very harsh lol
Bextola wrote:
Frcnzied wrote:
Really jus sanc nd pit was all. But most ppl din kno the spawn tricks so it wasn't that bad.
Bextola wrote:
Frcnzied wrote:
I think I've seen full teams just farm me like cattle more than I've died doing LASO.