4. 72
  5. 73
  6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 78
Quote:
Primary Weapons
Battle Rifle - Liking the new 4SK BR. Like I said before, get rid of/lower the spread and recoil. Maybe slow the ROF more, because the first update is not noticeable. LOWER AIM ASSIST

DMR - LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Light Rifle - LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Covenant Carbine - Ugh. Even after the buff to 7SK, I still find it inferior to the BR (Trust me, trying to get both Storm Rifle and CC kills, I can see the issues with the CC). I feel slowing the ROF and INCREASING the damage to 6SK would be best for the CC. LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Secondary Weapons
Magnum - I feel with the last weapon update, the Magnum should now be a 5SK, to be a better side-arm against the AR and BR.

Plasma Pistol - Increase shots to kill against Spartans.

Sniper Rifles
UNSC Sniper Rifle - Decrease RRR for Non-zoomed battles (I believe it is OVER 25m). LOWER AIM ASSIST

Beam Rifle - Seriously, LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Shotgun
Scattershot - Rounds are TOO random and give inconsistent damage at inconvenient times.

Other
Railgun - Fix the Host glitch, where the round will either, NOT FIRE, or fire, BUT DOES NO DAMAGE. LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Spartan Laser - Increase damage output against Heavy Vehicles.

Sticky Detonator - Lower AOE for explosion.

Concussion Rifle - Slightly increase the AOE for the blast.

Fuel Rod Cannon - Lower ROF. Seriously, LOWER AIM ASSIST.

SAW - Dial back the damage by 25%. It's supposed to be a power weapon, not a Halo.
"Plasma Pistol - Increase shots to kill against Spartans."

You mean decrease, right? Because that thing is useless, other than for taking down shields.
The BR needs a nerf, I am sick of getting killed by the BR, let it be legendary (insert game type/playlist) or any playist and BAM!!!! BR everywhere. I would like this rifle returned back to 5sk (spare me the not balanced argument) this rifle did excepionly well. All it need it was a RoF buff that's it! Not a damage buff, the carbine is a joke, the DMR is a utterly useless (either use light rifle or BR) suppressor and storm rifle are overshadowed by the AR. Obviously another weapon tunning is needed. I want a balanced Weapon sandbox not a nostalgia-ridden game, progress and change are the way to push forward!
Halo 4 is supposed to be a fast paced game, that's the reason why 343 industries doesn't take into account our feedback. They only want a fast paced game! Regardless of the balance actually.
This game is made for new players can kill more (something like CoD), and keep them active in the game.
Quote:
Halo 4 is supposed to be a fast paced game, that's the reason why 343 industries doesn't take into account our feedback. They only want a fast paced game! Regardless of the balance actually.
This game is made for new players can kill more (something like CoD), and keep them active in the game.
If I want to play something that plays like CoD, then I'd play CoD. Halo to me was never that fast pace shooter regardless if the bring back the CE magnum, Halo 2 Battle Rifle, and ZB DMR from Reach, all in the same game (free for all?) In any case, Halo should not allow it self to be overshadowed by CoD. fast kill time makes the game stale after awhile, I'd like my Halo with a little stragity, but without the insta-deaths that CoD is so fond of.
Quote:
Quote:
Primary Weapons
Battle Rifle - Liking the new 4SK BR. Like I said before, get rid of/lower the spread and recoil. Maybe slow the ROF more, because the first update is not noticeable. LOWER AIM ASSIST

DMR - LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Light Rifle - LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Covenant Carbine - Ugh. Even after the buff to 7SK, I still find it inferior to the BR (Trust me, trying to get both Storm Rifle and CC kills, I can see the issues with the CC). I feel slowing the ROF and INCREASING the damage to 6SK would be best for the CC. LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Secondary Weapons
Magnum - I feel with the last weapon update, the Magnum should now be a 5SK, to be a better side-arm against the AR and BR.

Plasma Pistol - Increase shots to kill against Spartans.

Sniper Rifles
UNSC Sniper Rifle - Decrease RRR for Non-zoomed battles (I believe it is OVER 25m). LOWER AIM ASSIST

Beam Rifle - Seriously, LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Shotgun
Scattershot - Rounds are TOO random and give inconsistent damage at inconvenient times.

Other
Railgun - Fix the Host glitch, where the round will either, NOT FIRE, or fire, BUT DOES NO DAMAGE. LOWER AIM ASSIST.

Spartan Laser - Increase damage output against Heavy Vehicles.

Sticky Detonator - Lower AOE for explosion.

Concussion Rifle - Slightly increase the AOE for the blast.

Fuel Rod Cannon - Lower ROF. Seriously, LOWER AIM ASSIST.

SAW - Dial back the damage by 25%. It's supposed to be a power weapon, not a Halo.
"Plasma Pistol - Increase shots to kill against Spartans."

You mean decrease, right? Because that thing is useless, other than for taking down shields.
Whoops, yup. Meant "increase the DAMAGE of each shot". Let me go fix that.
The Boltshot REALLYneeds to cease being a 1sk capable weapon. Make it just short of death if the player has full shields.

Please, this has gone on long enough. My Spartan's body can't take much more of this.
Battle Rifle - Ridiculously overpowered. Worse than the DMR ever was. It completely nullifies all other weapons on any map that isn't a big team map. LOWER ITS RATE OF FIRE!

Suppressor and Storm Rifle - The AR buff that was half-assedly slapped onto these weapons "surprisingly" didn't work. You can't just make all the automatic weapons have 3 less shots to kill when they have different dynamics to them. This works fine with the AR, but the other weapons have fallen behind because of this. Their kill times have been lengthened in relation to the AR and have become more homogeneous, thus losing both their effectiveness and unique niches. The most affected by this change was the Suppressor. With a high rate of fire and a lower damage than the others, it was effectively ruined by only buffing it by 3 shots.

Plasma Pistol - It was already impossible pre-TU to get a kill, now it's even more impossible because essentially everything was buffed. Make it like it was in Reach to where it was actually possible to get kills on players that weren't AFK.
Beam rifle .

It is just pathetic that you actually made a snapshot gametype in Team snipers with beam rifle starting weapon, which tells me that you fully recognize that the beam rifle is way too easy to no scope with, but don't plan on fixing it. That's just sad.

Also The light rifle is complete garbage when you aren't scoped in. In a 1on1 fight with someone with a br it takes a miracle to survive. Unless they're a total noob

Fuel rod cannon .

When it spawns on map on maps like solace, it just has WAY too much ammo
Suppressor fell behind in the weapon tuning, and the plasma pistol is just more useless as a kill weapon than ever before.

Please allow these weapons to kill Spartans in at least 2 fewer shots.
Just your friendly reminder that the BR is still a God-killing weapon and we non-BR users would like to actually play the game. Thanks!
Primary Weapons

Suppressor I think this weapon need to be more powerful at least be at the same level of the assault rifle.

Secondary Weapons

Plasma Pistol is useless right now as a weapon is impossible to make a kill withit.
Quote:
Just your friendly reminder that the BR is still a God-killing weapon and we non-BR users would like to actually play the game. Thanks!
Stay up close with an AR, although it tends to pull off kills a lil too often even then. I think BR needs a small RoF nerf, another one the same amount as last time.
Quote:
The BR needs a nerf, I am sick of getting killed by the BR, let it be legendary (insert game type/playlist) or any playist and BAM!!!! BR everywhere. I would like this rifle returned back to 5sk (spare me the not balanced argument) this rifle did excepionly well.
No.
Boltshot main fire system should be buffed a little , the secondary fire system range should slightly increase , but acquires two full charged shots(first shot either takes all shields down and some health or it just your shields down to a sliver and the next shot kills) to kill.

PP instead of completely stopping a vehicle it would only slow it down by a certain percentage and it will stack if hit by other PPs. To completely stop a vehicle it should take about 4 shots , so it would acquire teamwork to stop a vehicle.

PG instead of kill a warthog in two grenade it would in 3 or 4 .

Pulse grenades should come with 2 or 3 grenades.

The suppressor should have its projectile speed increase or some it's bloom decreased.

The BR should have a more slight ROF nerf.
Primary Weapons

DMR- The DMR is extremely underpowered as of now. It needs a slight rate of fire increase. It currently can't kill any skilled BR, Carbine or Light Rifle user if both players engage each other at the same time. If either of these weapons misses a shot, then the DMR should be capable of killing them assuming they don't miss their 5 shot. It could also use a small reload speed buff. It's nearly unusable without Dexterity as it has less kills per clip than any other gun.

Storm Rifle- This weapon was powerful a few months ago but now it just doesn't seem effective at all. Either make it take longer to overheat, or increase the damage. I've used an entire charge (clip) on an enemy at close range and my gun overheated before I had a chance to actually kill them.

Light Rifle- Needs to do more damage towards spartans with no shields. It takes about 5 full body shots to kill a one shot spartan. This isn't my preferred weapon but it's harder to aim than other rifles and should be more powerful due to it's small clip size.

Assault Rifle- I don't really use the AR. Back when I did though was before the nerf. It used to score 2 kills per clip if you used bursts, but now it's like Halo 3. Spray until you can beat down and that's no fun for anyone. I'd say buff this weapon back slightly. An Assault rifle should by all means BEAT a BR in close range if you don't miss. The BR is a God tier weapon as is. But Mid range is where it should excel. Beating a close ranged weapon is ridiculous.

Secondary Weapons

Boltshot- I don't know why this gun hasn't been balanced yet. The charge shot kill range needs to be exactly the range that a Sword allows you to lunge. I've been killed across the entire Haven top middle section which is a problem. I would also make the normal shots able to kill in exactly one clip.

Others

Saw- I have no idea why, but the saw is just a slightly more powerful AR now. It shreds overshields, but it can still be beaten easily by a good strafe or jump if you use a BR. This could be a problem with the BR but I know no one wants to hear that.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Still waiting for the much-needed BR nerf it's ruining infinity slayer.

Just one split second delay between each shot will be sufficient to a very slight nerf.
Quote:

Just one split second delay between each shot will be sufficient to a very slight nerf.

Infinity slayer is ruining infinity slayer. The BR is a counter to the billion power weapons on the map.
Quote:
Quote:

Infinity slayer is ruining infinity slayer. The BR is a counter to the billion power weapons on the map.
Elaborate? Unless this is a typo.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Elaborate? Unless this is a typo.
Infinity slayer is why H4's population went down the drain. I've repeatedly explained this in very great detail many times on these forums and don't feel like repeating myself.

But the BR isn't the problem with H4. Hell, it's one of the few things done RIGHT. A 4 shot quick kill time precision weapon with low RRR to increase the skill gap is the perfect starting weapon. If you're using an automatic, you deserve to lose to a 4 shot because precision weapons take significantly more skill to use than holding down a trigger and/or meleeing. If the AR loses to the BR's 4 shot that's GOOD. It SHOULD be that way. Good players with good aim should always be beating kids running around holding a trigger in the vague direction of an enemy.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 71
  4. 72
  5. 73
  6. 74
  7. 75
  8. ...
  9. 78