Skip to main content
Me and my buddies were absolutely loving this mode. Now it's gone?! Anyway to still play it in Halo 5?
Husky Raid deserves to have its own independent playlist. Now I need to wait 1 hour for Super Fiesta to randomly select husky raid. 343 please, please let HUSKY RAID have its own independent list.
I totally agree, Husky Raid deserves its own playlist. It's one of the most cognitively stimulating games. I used it to enhance my attentional resources capacity. It requires fast reaction times and versatility. I think it is a cognitive crime to remove it from its independent playlist. What a shame.
There were two good playlists during Christmas. I'll miss seeing the Christmas themed maps and the snow on the ground.
There were two good playlists during Christmas. I'll miss seeing the Christmas themed maps and the snow on the ground.
I also loved the lights lining the map
It's in Super Fiesta Party.
This is not the same. Fiesta Party and Husky Raid have very different pacing. When a Fiesta comes up it feels like I'm peddling through hummus just to get through the match to a Husky. But guess what, next round is another Fiesta. If the split was 50:50 it would be bearable
It's in Super Fiesta Party.
The Game is about to start..... :)
It’s still playable in super fiesta, it’s just a game mode you can possibly get in it by chance
Yeah but we all want only husky, none of this other lame stuff.