Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Extra Credit achievement glitched

OP z Valald

I have 90/90 missions completed in my pc with Win8, but this achievement doesn't unlock. Please help me.
if you have played via another system then you need to compete a weekly challenge. i.e. When i got this achievement on my phone, when I went to log onto my tablet, all challenges showed complete. However, for the achievement to pop on my tablet I had to complete a weekly.

I hope this helps!
how so
if you have played via another system then you need to compete a weekly challenge. i.e. When i got this achievement on my phone, when I went to log onto my tablet, all challenges showed complete. However, for the achievement to pop on my tablet I had to complete a weekly.

I hope this helps!
Unlocked after completing a weekly! Thank you :)

I hope this helps!
Thank you bro!
Are they no longer updating the weekly challenge? I don’t see any active ones for windows phone.
Just completed all the missions but stuck on the 88/90 glitch, unlocked the achievement on Windows 8 and X box One but i can't get the 360 versión to work, i hope there's another way to resolve this issue