OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Quote:
I just did all coop missions GASO with Wickenheiser!

In about an hour we managed to get gold with the two skulls on in all the five coop levels.

You just need two good players and the will to communicate & cooperate.

The only thing that is bothering me: While Wickenheiser's service record shows that he did the coop GASO, my service record seems not to reflect the fact that I did it. Can anyone confirm?
It was a blast! I hope your stats will update. If it doesn't maybe only the host gets the GASO stars? That is very strange, I would guess that 343i will look into this.
Well, my stats have not been updating until now, so I guess that they will stay that way.

I'm gonna report this in the "Halo Support" subforum, but I am absolutely sure that my little problem of now not having the GASO symbol displayed for coop will not be resolved retroactively, even if they fix the bug causing this.

However, you are not by any chance willing to repeat what we did yesterday and let me be the host on that playthrough?

If you would be willing to do that, I guess we would be even faster than yesterday, as we know already know the right strategies for beating each coop level GASO.

I would be availiable for playing from now until about 0.00 (midnight) UTC+1 time (sorry, I have to use my timezone, as I do not know yours. So just in case you want to play again, you can send me an message on XBOX Live anytime, it should pop up on my smartphone, so I can go online with the XBOX360!
Finally got round to finishing my last 2 co op levels on gaso.

Now got gaso on everything again.
Yeah!!!!! Add another to the list. D4 and E5 were the worst for me. Really surprised I was able to accomplish it. Still have to do the co-op though.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/halzombiereaper/halospartanassault?platform=xbox360
I'm a little late to the party, but I have just completed every mission of the Spartan Assault campaign to the GASO level on all 4 platforms. What a grind. However, I can't find any matches for Coop. Lack of players I guess. I had to use Damage or Score Boost, Overshield, and sometimes the Rocket Launcher on various levels. Maybe not the most skilled performance, but at least I got it done. Good thread. Thanks!
I'm a little late to the party, but I have just completed every mission of the Spartan Assault campaign to the GASO level on all 4 platforms. What a grind. However, I can't find any matches for Coop. Lack of players I guess. I had to use Damage or Score Boost, Overshield, and sometimes the Rocket Launcher on various levels. Maybe not the most skilled performance, but at least I got it done. Good thread. Thanks!
I can help you with co-op gaso but I only have spartan assault for X360.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4