Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Is it worth buying?

OP Gold Paladin101

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Also curious. I’ve seen good review on it. But never heard firsthand of it. Pros and cons?
yes
I haven't seen or played don't know if I should buy it?
I'm not sure about this game, it looks fun. But i've got mixed feelings about it from the trailer. I like that it has a bit of a birds eye view just like Halo Wars. But i wanna see what the community thinks of Spartan Assault and if it's worth buying or not.
It's pretty fun to playing this type of new adventure 👍
Yeah it's a good game to play if your other Halo games are updating. It really makes time pass.
Great Spartan have a great holidays!
Yes, the game is worth buying if you're a hardcore halo fan that wants more achievements I wouldn't recommend it 2 any new halo players since there's no multiplayer but for the sake of testing it out and achievements it's very enjoyable from my experience. The co-op is pretty much dead you won't find a single player searching but you can always look on the forums or invite a friend to play :)
EDIT: X360 SA co-op is 100% dead. I don't know about X1 version.
I have it on Xbox One and genuinely enjoyed it. The co-op was pretty good and has really cool enemies... You get to fight the flood!
In my opinion no. What was it $5? It should have been free.
I think it's worth it. I have just came back to it. The environments are great and the game play is pretty fun. I have recently came back to it to get a few more achievements out of it. But it really is for the big Halo fans. If you aren't really into Halo, it's story or achievements then you may not want it. I wish Spartan Strike would come to console.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2