Forums / Games / Halo: Spartan Assault

Looking to do Coop achievements (Xbox 360)

OP UK GAMER

Hi, just looking for a player willing to help me do Coop achievements on 360.

Thanks.
You have the XOne ? We could play play there
bextii I have done the achievements on Xbox One just need 360 thanks though.
Maeczi wrote:
You have the XOne ? We could play play there
Have you done them yet on Xbox one?
<p></p>
I am looking to do some of the co-op achievements on the 360 version. I already unlocked the gold stars for every mission so I know what I am doing and can help with whatever you need.
PCR wrote:
I am looking to do some of the co-op achievements on the 360 version. I already unlocked the gold stars for every mission so I know what I am doing and can help with whatever you need.
I can help! I just need “The Company of Strangers”. I’ll send you an Xbox Live message. :)
PCR wrote:
I can help! I just need “The Company of Strangers”. I’ll send you an Xbox Live message. :)
I got all them today finally, but I can help you get progress on that one because I know it is a pain to find 5 people :D
PCR wrote:
PCR wrote:
I got all them today finally, but I can help you get progress on that one because I know it is a pain to find 5 people :D
Thanks!
I'm in! Let me know when this is happening.

The coop achievements are the only achievements I have left on this game (I'm a completionist).

Gamertag is: RENWICK117